New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- If you had to pick one place in the world where Angel funding goes the furthest... it’d be South Africa. It’s a grape-growing paradise, and with a favourable exchange rate, it’s home to some of the best bang-for-buck Sauvignon on the planet.
- Throw super-talented Naked legend Stephen de Wet into the mix and you’d be stretched to find another winemaker in the world making Sauvignon that tastes this good at £7.99 a bottle.
- Expect a mouthful of perfectly crisp apples, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's a total crowd pleaser that deserves to be a permanent fixture in your fridge.
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 90%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- Katie is the epitome of a Naked success story! Years after vandals left her small business down the drain she is moving along at full steam ahead and the opportunities in front of her just wouldn't have been possible without your support.
- Katie LOVES drinking Sauvignon - so when she told us about her plans to secure some top-notch Sauvignon fruit in the vineyards of Narbonne - we didn't hesitate to jump in with Angel funding to make it happen.
- A squeeze of southern French sunshine has taken this drop to the next level. Imagine the clean crispness of a Loire Sauvignon mixed with the ripe, rounded fruits of a Kiwi Sauvignon... it's unbelievable quality for the price
- This isn’t your everyday Marlborough. Mike's a super-talented Sauvignon God and wields the grape with an elegance and finesse that you can taste in every drop.
- We're talking classic grassy, green, gooseberry laden fruit flavours, with a shock and awe approach to the term 'refreshing' that mainlines a citric buzz to the central nervous system.
- Crab linguine. Bottle of this. Unbelievable
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
Ben and Rod have combined two totally different styles of winemaking to make this wine. And the result is just, wow.
Technically it’s French, but in the glass, it’s 100% turbo-charged Kiwi Sav, a tropical fruit-bowl of aromas and flavours. But then you get the colder-climate complexity and refinement of the French grapes kicking in, leaving your taste buds wondering what the heck just happened.
When picking and handling the fruit, Ben followed Rod’s instructions to the letter, to preserve a special compound in the grapes that gives Kiwi Sauvignon its famous fruity zing. Then Rod flew all the way to Ben’s place in the Languedoc, where they blended the wine together
- Rod is our man on the ground in Hawke's Bay and he's a dab hand at bringing Angels mouthwateringly good wines that top our favourites chart year after year. His Pinot Gris is no different.
- Grapes from this region and of this quality usually cost a pretty penny but Angel funding meant Rod got his hands on them for a steal and he passed that saving straight on to you.
- It’s lively, vibrant and full of tropical fruit flavours, with a zingy finish. When you first taste it, you won’t be expecting this level of intensity. He’s managed to squeeze so much into each mouthful. It’s classy, complex, and brimming with wow-factor.
- It's one of Christian's big hitters, and it's got your name writ large all over it. This is the perfect drop to reintroduction you to the warm weather and alfresco wine drinking.
- Few grapes do it all when it comes to white wine, which explains why we were jumping for joy when Christian bagged us an exclusive parcel of grapes to make this Grecanico for our Angels. Grecanico combines crisp and zesty flavours with full fruitiness all whilst making it look easy.
- This is your perfect easy breezy sipper, full of juicy ripe white peaches, golden delicious apples and just a smidge of pineapple. One to enjoy all the way from Easter into the summer months - built to enjoy with a couple of mates as you laze your way through increasingly sun dappled weekends.
- Take a deep breath because this Viognier is so gorgeously fragrant it'll make your mouth water just smelling it.
- Stephen has worked wonders with the Viognier grape, and you can taste his sheer passion in every sip. It's bursting with gorgeous apricot and honeysuckle, with a citrus zing-a-ling and a long, lingering finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding it's exceptional quality for the price. So if you haven't tried Viognier before, now's your chance.