Everything you need for the big day for just £129.99 including FREE delivery
- Make sure your wine rack is fully stocked in preperation for Christmas and nab a dozen mirthful mouthfuls for just £129.99.
- Our Bells & Whistles Case is full of the 12 wines you’ll need to see you through the festive period and beyond – all tasted and backed by thousands of glowing Angel reviews, including Dom's blockbuster 95%-rated Terra Nera, Rodolfo's super-smooth 95% rated Rioja and Jose's big and bold Reserve Malbec.
- Even better, you'll save a jubilant £47 on the Market Price.
- Prefer a mixed case? Or all white? Why not treat yourself to our luxury mixed case?
These mouth-watering tipples have been tried and tested by your fellow Angels who have rated them all over 90%. Come rain or shine, these wines are guaranteed to blow your socks off!
Includes Jen's 91% rated Merlot, Carlos' smooth Garnacha and Johan's Angel favourite Pinotage, plus oodles more with one thing in common - bags and bags of flavour.
Every wine has been given the seal of approval by thousands of Angels, who buy them time after time. Check out all 12 bottles in the case here, yours for just £109.99, saving £34 on the Market Price
- The Rioja region produces some of the most deliciously smooth and sumptuous wines around.
- And it just so happens that we have some of the most talented winemakers working their magic there.
- Includes some seriously-smooth sippers from Rioja royalty Carlos Rodriguez, Rodolfo Bastida, Gorka Etxebarria and Tao Platon.
- And because you funded them, you save £21 - so you can afford to splash out on a lovely big leg of lamb to enjoy with them!
- Say hello to the perfect bumper case, tailor made for the festive season. Whether you'll be sipping by the fire or tucking into seasonal veggies, there is a wine for every occasion tucked away in this scrumptious 15 bottle selection
- It’s brimming with some top-scoring Angel favourites including Stefano's super-smooth Montepulciano, Connie's Angel-favourite Carmenere and Ben's 97% rated Minervois
- As an Angel you’ll be saving over £45 so snap up this deal today then sit back, relax and know that Christmas is covered
- Prefer a white and rosé case? How about all mixed?
Where Angels lead, experts follow. your wines have just won a whopping 8 Gold, 33 Silver, and 100 Bronze medals at the International Wine Challenge (IWC), Decanter World Wine Awards, International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) and Mundus Vini International Wine Awards!
- This mouthwateringly plush and juicy 12 bottle selection of reds has won award after award whilst going up against some of the world’s most expensive wines.
- Prefer a mixed case or an all white case? Why not treat yourself to our luxury medal winners? Or take a look at all of our 2023 medal winners here and pick out your favourites.
Have you ever tried explaining chocolate to someone who’s never tried it? Or fish and chips? Or a bacon sandwich? It’s impossible. ‘You just have to taste it’ you say. And when they do, oh boy.
That’s how we explain Montepulciano to Angels who’ve never had it before. Rich, chocolatey, smoky, spicy, and always velvety smooth. Just enough tannin to go with your food, and nothing not to like. It’s one of those wines that, once discovered, can start a life-long love affair.
All three of our best-selling Montepulcianos are now in stock, so we've popped a couple of bottles of each in a 6-pack for a quick checkout, including Christian's 94%-rated Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC 2019, medal-winning Tenuta Oderisio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2019 and Stefano's 94%-rated Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC 2021.
If you’ve been banging on about Montepulciano for years, hats off for being a pioneer. You can stop reading and fill your boots. But if you’re still in the dark, don’t waste a second before finding out for yourself what you’ve been missing.
- As the nights draw in and the temperature begins to drop, we all start reaching for those tummy warming reds, and there’s no wine better for the job than Rioja.
- It’s no secret that the region produces some outstanding reds, from fresh, young tipples calling to be drunk straightaway to rich, Gran Reserva’s that want nothing more than to be tucked up in a cellar for years on end.
- We've bundled some of our best so tuck into Gorka’s 91% rated Crianza, Tao's brand new Rioja Tempranillo and Rodolfo’s ever popular Hacienda Don Hernan selection to name a few.
- Perfect for when the evenings are a little on the chilly side... just add fluffy socks and a roaring fire to warm the cockles.
- There's Stefano's marvelous Montepulciano, Johan's 93% rated Matteo Reserve that'll make a grown man go all wobbly at the knees, and Connie's tummy-warming Carmenere - all guaranteed to ward off an unwelcome chill.
- With an Angel saving of £30 - you can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- With over 200,000 thumbs up across their vintages from Angels saying they would buy them again... these are the most sought after wines on the site.
- Includes Stefano's super-smooth Montepulciano, Connie's angel favourite Carmenere and Rodolfo's big and bold Rioja.. and that’s just for starters!
- You get a whopping £41 saving. Oh, and on the off chance you don’t love them as much as everyone else, we’ll give you all your money back – you can’t go wrong.
- Prefer a mixed case? All whites and rose?
- If your wine rack is looking gloomier than the view outside the window or you’re looking to top up with some Angel favourites that won’t break the bank in after the festive period, look no further...
- Sadly we can’t keep the cold away but to perk up your evening we’ve pulled together some of our go-to essentials.
- So whether you fancy a glass to warm your cockles, or need something to brighten up your dinner - we’ve got your back. Includes Jen's top-notch Merlot, Ben's cult Minervois and Carlos' Black Label Rioja plus FREE delivery.