New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Mike is a hugely successful winemaker, with more medals and trophies than you can shake a stick at. And when he came to us wanting to make a wine with his own name on it - we nearly snapped his hand off.
- This Sauv is New Zealand fruit heaven with a little Loire twist. Punchy, herbaceous and packed with gooseberries and lime, all wrapped up with a soft, elegant finish.
- Too many NZ wines focus on style over substance, so imagine how excited we are to give you a wine that's chocka with both - at around half the price. Stunning.
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
- Fresh and fruity with a delicate zing and swirl of creaminess, Ben's Viognier has everything you'd want from a white wine.
- Naked legend, Ben, sources the grapes from a large cooperative high in the Languedoc hills, so it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- Served perfectly chilled, Ben's zingy, peaches and cream dream will keep you refreshed all year round.
- Rod is our man on the ground in Hawke's Bay and he's a dab hand at bringing Angels mouthwateringly good wines that top our favourites chart year after year. His Pinot Gris is no different.
- Grapes from this region and of this quality usually cost a pretty penny but Angel funding meant Rod got his hands on them for a steal and he passed that saving straight on to you.
- It’s lively, vibrant and full of tropical fruit flavours, with a zingy finish. When you first taste it, you won’t be expecting this level of intensity. He’s managed to squeeze so much into each mouthful. It’s classy, complex, and brimming with wow-factor.
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 90%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
- I have a great passion for the indigenous white varieties growing in Italy. The coast of Tuscany is famous in Italy for being the best places to grow Vermentino, and I wanted to show off this wonderful grape to the Angels in the UK.
- Naked Wines have given me the opportunity to find the best block grapes in a vineyard in the incredible landscape of Tuscany, right next to the sea.
- The wine is very crisp and mineral, with floral and almost salty notes due to the Vineyard's prime location. It's a complex wine with an unusual longevity for a white varietal.
Stefano di Blasi, Winemaker
- Winemakers don't come much more talented and passionate than Carmen. She's weaved her magic on a premium, pure and pristine Sauvignon - and it's bloomin' gorgeous.
- Armed with your funding, Carmen was able to painstakingly pick the perfect grapes, and age them in the finest barrels in her winery – to make this spectacular Sauvignon.
- From the first slurp, lime and goosegogs smack you in the tongue. Close your eyes and you could be drinking Pouilly-Fumé or decadent Sancerre. Spot on with a big steaming bowl of creamy mussels.
- We gave Mike a big budget to make the wine of his dreams and, as it turns out, it only takes a little bit more in cost to get a whole lot more in taste.
- Mike picked the best grapes from an elevated single vineyard site (to maximise those tropical Kiwi flavours) then aged the wine for 12 months (for extra finesse and complexity) so you can be sure that when you pop open the bottle you're drinking Marlborough Sauvignon at its very best.
- Think luscious exotic fruits with a playful citrus zing. It's crisp, refreshing and a wine that has Angels coming back for more every year, which we think says it all
- Montagu is a secret, off-the-beaten-path winemakers' paradise, once known for sweet wine and brandy. Reenen Borman is the trailblazing winemaker who uncovered a gold mine of stunning parcels in the underappreciated region. With Angel funding, he's raising the profile of this promising South African region - and Angels can say that they helped put it on the map.
- When Reenen's mate had just finished picking premium Montagu grapes for one of South Africa's iconic wines (which goes for £36 a pop), he set aside a small batch for Reenen. He was blown away by the grapes' quality, grown on rare 30-year-old vines, and decided to make it into something special, just for Angels.
- Reenen took Colombard (a grape typically used for brandy) and showcased it as a solid support act for his fruity Chenin Blanc blend. The result is a mouthwatering explosion of fruit salad flavours wrapped up with a fresh citrus zippiness – a deliciously quaffable taste bud refresher.
- Katie is the epitome of a Naked success story! Years after vandals left her small business down the drain she is moving along at full steam ahead and the opportunities in front of her just wouldn't have been possible without your support.
- Katie LOVES drinking Sauvignon - so when she told us about her plans to secure some top-notch Sauvignon fruit in the vineyards of Narbonne - we didn't hesitate to jump in with Angel funding to make it happen.
- A squeeze of southern French sunshine has taken this drop to the next level. Imagine the clean crispness of a Loire Sauvignon mixed with the ripe, rounded fruits of a Kiwi Sauvignon... it's unbelievable quality for the price