New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- Portugal is quickly becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers, Luis, is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- From the talent who made Solaia and Tignanello - two of the most iconic (and eye-wateringly expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano managed to nab a parcel of top notch Montepulciano grapes and has crafted an intense and velvety wine exclusively for Angels.
- Full to the brim with bright red fruit and rich dark chocolate, it’s the perfect wine to crack open with a tummy warming gamey stew.
- When Connie Schwaderer found a prime vineyard full of pristine old vine Malbec grapes about to be snapped up by one of Chile’s most famous wineries. We told her to nab the lot.
- With oodles of sunshine, hot days and cool nights, Chile is utopia for Malbec grapes. The ideal growing conditions mean the grapes ripen to perfection.
- She says: “this wine was made in the vineyard not in the winery” - and you can taste the pride and passion in every drop. Connie has pulled out all the stops with this one.
Straight from the heart of his favourite wine region, the Uco Valley, comes Sebastian’s rich and elegant Reserve Malbec...
- The grapes came from a small, family-run vineyard that boasts 35 year old Malbec vines; no mean feat given the majority of Malbec vines weren’t planted until the grapes popularity boom in the 90’s! This means what you’re tasting is the proper good stuff.
- Intense ruby red in colour, its velvety smoothness, intense fruitiness and luscious lick of spice really bring this wine to the next level. It’s all thanks to Angel funding that Sebastian got to showcase the true flavours of an Argentine Malbec and he couldn’t be more grateful.
- This wine is part of the so-called "Baby Super Tuscan" movement, a new generation of modern, generous and easy to drink wines...
- Tuscany is home to some of the best Syrah and Merlot grapes, and I'm excited to finally share them with Angels. A touch of Italy's signature Sangiovese adds extra complexity.
- Thanks to your support I selected the best vineyard for these grapes, and tended the vineyard in right way to bring out all of the delicious characteristics. The result is a wonderfully full bodied wine with grand fruit aromas and a spiced note at the end.
- Angel funding has played a tremendous role in this wine. I was able to source top-end fruit from the best terroirs, slopes and growers.
- This enabled me to cast my sourcing net wide over the vineyard sites and regions of Durbanville and Stellenbosch - resulting in more complex, multidimensional wines for the Angels.
- The result is a Shiraz that stands out from the more traditional styles of Shiraz in South Africa. It shows the best of both regions without overpowering each other. A Shiraz style that is both prominent yet elegant.
- The crème-de-la-crème of the Rhône Valley, Crozes-Hermitage is home to some of the region's favourite vines. 90% of the grapes grown here are Syrah and it’s considered some of the very best the Rhône has to offer.
- If you’re after a bottle of seriously refined, delicate juice that isn’t afraid to bring brags of bright fruit and a touch of naughty spice to the party, you’re in the right place.
- A silky, velvety wine is the perfect example of a generous Northern Rhône Syrah with finesse and structure. Lively and moreish, flavours of liquoriced berries are wrapped up with a nice woody oakyness.