New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- We like to think of this as Montaria's confident, super-hot older sister. Luis ensures only the best grapes are hand-picked to give his reserva a delicious intensity.
- Bundles of fresh strawberries, redcurrants and a subtle streak of oak make this wine ridiculously drinkable, accessible and a bargain at under a tenner.
- A weekend must with a cracking Sunday leg of lamb, or a weekday treat with your slippers on and feet firmly up. At this price, you can spoil yourself any day of the week - without your wallet even flinching.
- From the talent who made Solaia and Tignanello - two of the most iconic (and eye-wateringly expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano managed to nab a parcel of top notch Montepulciano grapes and has crafted an intense and velvety wine exclusively for Angels.
- Full to the brim with bright red fruit and rich dark chocolate, it’s the perfect wine to crack open with a tummy warming gamey stew.
From the gentle slopes of Southern France comes Denis’ debut wine for Angels and it’s a seriously classy one that had us grinning from ear to ear from the first sip. No wonder this guy is so highly sought after!
Dark red in colour, with a sumptuous mix of spicy aromas and gorgeous dark fruits such as cherries and blackcurrants, this wine boasts a superb structure and the long, round finish that’s typical of wines from the area.
Denis has won loads of awards and this vintage was no exception, bagging Gold in the Concours de Vins Orange awards so snap up a bottle of this fruity, full bodied Rhône wine before word gets out and it’s all gone!
Matt's world-class Zinf is bold, yet luxuriously smooth. Overflowing with ripe blueberries, cassis, and elegant violet aromas, and on the palate it makes the mouth water with juiciness, with a decadent finish of coffee and spice too. In other words, the kind of wine that won't stay in the rack for long...
It's been earning rave reviews in the states, where the first three vintages have averaged a stonking 91% rating with US Angels. So when Matt mentioned a rare opportunity to create a special batch of his blockbuster new Zinfandel just for UK Angels, we could barely contain our excitement.
A super rare find from the historic California region of Contra Costa County, in Oakley, Matt sources his old vine grapes from an esteemed family vineyard where the owners have been farming for 5 generations! Sadly, while Oakley is a goldmine for high-quality Zinfandel, its grape-growers are straining under the pressures of urban sprawl. That's why, when we tasted this wonderful wine, we were more than happy to give Matt the extra funding he needed to invest in Oakley’s incredible vineyards and keep them going for generations to come.
- Portugal is quickly becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers, Luis, is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.
- Nina is always in and out of some great cellars and when she stumbled upon this seriously delicious drop she just had to snap it up for you Angels.
- This Shiraz is bouncy. So full of life, packed with juicy fruit, and plush. Just a hint of spice beneath the vibrant red fruits.
- Have it with a barbeque, or on its own with friends… and see if you can say the tongue twister after a bottle...
- Adam has made his Angels yet another big red belter - lovingly crafted from the premium Syrah grapes grown in historic vineyards in the heart of South Australia's Clare Valley.
- In fact, the area is so historic that Adam has named this lovely little bottle after a chap called John Ainsworth Horrocks, believed to responsible for planting Clare Valley's very first vines in the early 1800s. How thoughtful of him.
- A bright ruby colour with powerful aromas of juicy blackberry, ripe plum and elegant hits of mocha aniseed, and just a hint of vanilla oak. The palate is soft and rich with dense forest fruit, liquorice and chocolate flavours. Soft and mouthwatering from the first drop to the long, glorious finish.
Cerina is a super talented winemaker who knows a secret that few SA winemakers are yet to catch on to. Whilst working out in the West Coast bushland of South Africa, she discovered a handful of old bush vines - sitting at a dizzying 400m altitude with cool Atlantic breezes, these vines were built to make premium quality wines. Fact.
This luxurious and tummy-warming red is a prime example of what makes South African Syrah so darn good. It’s a rich feast of blueberries and deep blackberry flavours with a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg to bring it all together.
It’s already super-delicious and ready-to-enjoy right now but give it a couple of years and those flavours will just multiply. A dreamy Syrah like this cries out for a special slap-up meal so our tip is to save it for your next birthday or anniversary, then pour yourself a glass and enjoy with a juicy steak in peppercorn sauce and a side of chunky chips. Yummy.
- Sam spent years making his name as the bona fide superstar of Aussie Shiraz, winning heaps of prestigious medals and the Best Shiraz in Australia trophy in the process.
- Thanks to Angel funding, he’s now running a shiny winery of his own. And stunning gems like this Reserve Shiraz are his way of saying thank you!
- Deliciously juicy, spicy and smooth, it’s made using the very best grapes he could get his rock–star hands on. To get the most out of this wine, try and resist until the August bank holiday if you can, it's fresh off the boat.