New Zealand fans rejoice - all your favourites are back!
- We’ve been waiting patiently for our superstar Kiwi winemakers to emerge from their wineries and show us just how good 2018 was and we’re like kids in a candy shop now that the bottles have arrived!
- We’ve put together the ultimate selection of lip-smackingly delicious wines including Mike Paterson’s 100%- rated Lay of the Land Destination Sauvignon Blanc, Dom Maxwells brand new Pinot Gris and Bill and Claudia’s first ever Gewurz.
- These are all yours for just £61.94, which is a whooping saving of £26.50. So, if you can’t get to New Zealand, let us bring New Zealand to you!
- If your wine rack is looking gloomier than the view outside the window or you're looking to top up with some Angel favourites that won't break the bank, look no further...
- Sadly we can't keep the cold away but to perk up your evening we've pulled together some of our go-to essentials. So whether you fancy a glass to warm your cockles, or need something to brighten up your dinner - we've got your back.
- Includes Joost's Loire Sauvignon, a superb Verdejo from Franck Massard and an absolute classic from Stephen's outrageously popular Arabella range plus FREE delivery.
- These mouth-watering tipples have been tried and tested by your fellow Angels who have rated them all over 90%. Come rain or shine, these wines are guaranteed to blow your socks off!
- Includes Mike's seriously-special Kiwi Sauvignon, Dom's delightful Riesling and Stefano's perfect Pinot Grigio to enjoy whilst sipping on the sofa. Plus oodles more with one thing in common - bags and bags of flavour.
- So gather your mates and treat yourself to a case or two of these... with a whopping £41 off for Angels it'd be rude not to!
- Prefer a mixed case? All reds?
- With over 100,000 thumbs up across their vintages from Angels saying they would buy them again... these are the most sought after wines on the site.
- Includes Mike's 94%-rated Kiwi Sauvignon, a delightfully gluggable Torrontes from Mauricio and Stephen's super smooth Chardonnay ... and that’s just for starters!
- You get a whopping £40 saving. Oh, and on the off chance you don’t love them as much as everyone else, we’ll give you all your money back – you can’t go wrong.
- Prefer mixed? all red?
- Not everyone in the world likes red wine.. so for those of you who like to make it through the chilliest months of the year with a crisp and fresh glass of white in your hand, we've put this case of smashers together.
- This delicious case of refreshing winter whites includes Mike's superb Marlborough Sauvignon, a seriously classy Pinot Gris and Joost's spectacular Prestige Sauvignon plus oodles more lip-smacking delights.
- With a cool £42 saving, and mountains of top Angel ratings, you can't go wrong.
There’s a reason our top selling wines are Kiwi Sauvignons, and, with the latest vintages fresh off the boat, we thought we’d put together a case so that all your favourites are in one place.
Last year’s vintages were all rated over 90% by thousands of Angels and our superstar winemakers have been working their socks off to make sure this year’s are just as crisp, vibrant, and super-charged with classic Kiwi deliciousness! Tuck into a mouth-watering selection from Bill and Claudia, Rod Easthope and the genius behind Lay of the Land wines; Mike Paterson.
At just £62.94, with a cracking saving of £26, this is really one for wine racks everywhere!
- When Joost de Villebois chucked his job as Chairman of the Dutch Stock Exchange and moved to the Loire Valley to start making wine, he was following a dream.
- Joost’s vineyard is right next to the premier Sancerre and Pouilly Fume appellations. Word was getting out he was already making amazing wines. So when in 2008 we heard the banks were about to pull the plug, Angels stepped in and rescued Joost from financial ruin.
- With Angels behind him, Joost’s winery has gone from strength to strength, and his wines are just ridiculously good.
- This stunning 6-pack includes his medal-winning 92%-rated Prestige Sauvignon Blanc 2016, 91%-rated Villebois Loire Sauvignon Blanc 2016 plus his 92%-rated Distinction Sauvignon Blanc.