New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- This isn’t your everyday Marlborough. Mike's a super-talented Sauvignon God and wields the grape with an elegance and finesse that you can taste in every drop.
- We're talking classic grassy, green, gooseberry laden fruit flavours, with a shock and awe approach to the term 'refreshing' that mainlines a citric buzz to the central nervous system.
- Crab linguine. Bottle of this. Unbelievable
- When I was a young winemaker I made a rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality Grenache grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, raspberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect.
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- It’s no accident Stephen’s an all-time Naked legend. You'd struggle to find many winemakers making better kit at £7.99 a bottle, and this Merlot is no exception.
- For starters it has one of the most intense black cherry fruit flavours that taste as if they've been whisked up with a shot of espresso and liquid dark chocolate. Add a hint of spice to the finish and you've got one hell of a mouthful of red wine.
- What's more, because its backed by our Angels, it's not only a great glass, but a pretty good bargain to boot.
- From the talent who made Solaia and Tignanello - two of the most iconic (and eye-wateringly expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Stefano managed to nab a parcel of top notch Montepulciano grapes and has crafted an intense and velvety wine exclusively for Angels.
- Full to the brim with bright red fruit and rich dark chocolate, it’s the perfect wine to crack open with a tummy warming gamey stew.
- Rod is our man on the ground in Hawke's Bay and he's a dab hand at bringing Angels mouthwateringly good wines that top our favourites chart year after year. His Pinot Gris is no different.
- Grapes from this region and of this quality usually cost a pretty penny but Angel funding meant Rod got his hands on them for a steal and he passed that saving straight on to you.
- It’s lively, vibrant and full of tropical fruit flavours, with a zingy finish. When you first taste it, you won’t be expecting this level of intensity. He’s managed to squeeze so much into each mouthful. It’s classy, complex, and brimming with wow-factor.
Christian has kicked things up a notch with this intense, velvety, ruby red, Riserva from Salice Salentino.
He describes this Italian Stallion as his Montepulciano on steroids, and boy he isn’t kidding. This is just bursting with juicy red fruits with just a dash of sophisticated spice.
Perfect with food or without, but if you’re opting for the former, a nice mature cheddar and some anti-pasti will be divine. Crack this open and put your feet up. You deserve it.
Straight from the heart of his favourite wine region, the Uco Valley, comes Sebastian’s rich and elegant Reserve Malbec...
- The grapes came from a small, family-run vineyard that boasts 35 year old Malbec vines; no mean feat given the majority of Malbec vines weren’t planted until the grapes popularity boom in the 90’s! This means what you’re tasting is the proper good stuff.
- Intense ruby red in colour, its velvety smoothness, intense fruitiness and luscious lick of spice really bring this wine to the next level. It’s all thanks to Angel funding that Sebastian got to showcase the true flavours of an Argentine Malbec and he couldn’t be more grateful.
- This wine is part of the so-called "Baby Super Tuscan" movement, a new generation of modern, generous and easy to drink wines...
- Tuscany is home to some of the best Syrah and Merlot grapes, and I'm excited to finally share them with Angels. A touch of Italy's signature Sangiovese adds extra complexity.
- Thanks to your support I selected the best vineyard for these grapes, and tended the vineyard in right way to bring out all of the delicious characteristics. The result is a wonderfully full bodied wine with grand fruit aromas and a spiced note at the end.
- The crème-de-la-crème of the Rhône Valley, Crozes-Hermitage is home to some of the region's favourite vines. 90% of the grapes grown here are Syrah and it’s considered some of the very best the Rhône has to offer.
- If you’re after a bottle of seriously refined, delicate juice that isn’t afraid to bring brags of bright fruit and a touch of naughty spice to the party, you’re in the right place.
- A silky, velvety wine is the perfect example of a generous Northern Rhône Syrah with finesse and structure. Lively and moreish, flavours of liquoriced berries are wrapped up with a nice woody oakyness.