New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Beautifully smooth, juicy and easy-drinking - a unique blend of traditional Portuguese grapes with an added Cabernet kick.
- The vineyard is so close to the beautiful city of Lisbon that no-one thought of looking there... until now.
- Ripe and juicy fruits on the nose with a smooth and sumptuous mouthfeel, all wrapped up with a lingering velvet finish. Portuguese perfection.
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 93%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
From the gentle slopes of Southern France comes Denis’ debut wine for Angels and it’s a seriously classy one that had us grinning from ear to ear from the first sip. No wonder this guy is so highly sought after!
Dark red in colour, with a sumptuous mix of spicy aromas and gorgeous dark fruits such as cherries and blackcurrants, this wine boasts a superb structure and the long, round finish that’s typical of wines from the area.
Denis has won loads of awards and this vintage was no exception, bagging Gold in the Concours de Vins Orange awards so snap up a bottle of this fruity, full bodied Rhône wine before word gets out and it’s all gone!
- Having worked in the Rhône Valley for years Ben knows some really top-notch grape growers. He'd always dreamt of making a world-class Côtes du Rhône, but never had the money.
- That was until thousands of you crowned him your 2011 Winemaker of the Year. He used the prize money (and his expertise) to source the grapes to bring you this deep, ripe red and it's been back every year since!
- Perfumed, silky smooth and dangerously easy to drink - this crowd pleasing wonder is perfect for drinking right now.
- Virgile's wines are in high demand and it's easy to see why with wines such as this cracking little Sauvignon that makes New Zealand versions look brash and brutish.
- Its subtle soft fruit flavours, all fresh apple and baked gooseberry with a slightly herbal edge slip down far too easily, making possession of a whole case a dangerous prospect.
- Try it with a big bowl of fat, juicy mussels - it really doesn't get much better.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- I was inspired to make this wine to give Angels a different wine experience. I wanted to break the mould with a high quality wine that combines different Spanish white grapes in a unique and delicious blend.
- The nose has a lovely complex combination of refreshing citrus and grapefruit from the Sauvignon Blanc and Verdejo, combined with ripe peach and melon from the Viura, and orange blossom from a touch of Moscatel.
- It’s soft, smooth and easy-drinking with a refreshing finish. It’s a really vibrant, delicious, complex wine but still very approachable. A real crowd pleaser.
David Tofterup, Winemaker
- I want to share the delicious potential of Spanish Monastrell (also known as Mourvèdre) with you, after 18 years of working with this marvellous yet mischievous grape!
- When making my Monastrell, I left the fruit to partly raisin on the vines. This is called “Seleccion Tardia” or Late Selection - and means the grapes are full of densely concentrated flavours. It’s a mellow, juicy wine that will coat your palate with velvety softness and dark luscious ripe plum and cherry fruit, with a hint of sweet spices on the finish.
- The support from the Angels has allowed us the freedom of being selective with the grapes as well as being able to age this wine in the finest oak barrels. Thank you for trusting me to make wines you will enjoy. This is a wonderful community and I am very grateful to be part of it.
David Tofterup, Winemaker
- Stephen and Jamie de Wet (you know... only the guys behind our bestselling wines of all time) have had their ears to the ground and a beady eye on your comments. They know better than anyone what their Angels want - so it was with you at the forefront of their minds that they set to making this exclusive, velvety-smooth red. It has all the power and flavour you’d expect from a pair of Naked legends who have been with us since day dot.
- Powerful Petit Verdot heads up this velvety-smooth luxury blend. Stephen and Jamie used small parcels of each variety to capture the grape's true essence and best flavours, before giving it five-star treatment in fine French oak.
- The pair have taken the flavour up a notch or two with lip-smacking flavours of blackberry, liquorice and dark chocolate. It's a complex and powerful favourite, that's proven itself to be a fail safe companion to your Sunday roast.
- Insanely talented Daryl worked at the ultra-prestigious Penfolds for over 8 years, making some of the most collectable wines in Oz. Don't say we never treat you...
- A powerhouse of ripe 'n' ready dark fruit, with oodles of vibrant fresh berries. And the finish...? Boy oh boy! Hints of spice, a luscious lick of oak and a touch of dark chocolate make this wine complex, accessible - and effortlessly delicious.
- Daryl has won Winemaker of the Year over 10 times - and let's not even start on his medal collection. This is your chance to taste something truly spectacular for next to nothing. Get yourself a bottle - while you can - and devour it with Asian style sticky ribs off the barbie.