New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- With a focus on finesse, elegance and complexity, Samuel is on a mission to show you the incredible quality of the Alsace region - particularly his rich Rieslings. And if there were a bottle to do it, then his bumper Grand Cru is top of the list.
- Every last grape in this Riesling comes from Samuel's "Schlossberg" plot. It has a very specific altitude and soil composition which makes for a super deep, strong and intense character that you simply won't find anywhere else.
- With a brilliant yellow colour, the nose is complex with notes of sweet spices and citrus fruits. It's followed by a full-bodied palate of ripe and vibrant yellow fruits. It packs a traditional Alsace bite of acidity on the finish, wrapping each sip up with a delightful freshness.
Kobie and Faisal were always big fans of the famous white Burgundy ‘Montrachet’, but not of its uber-expensive price tag. So we challenged them to make a Montrachet-quality white – powerful, rich, with mind-boggling flavours – at South African prices. What they came up with was pure White Gold…
They’ve nailed the perfect balance of elegant crispness and ripe, lush flavours. It’s got a lovely nose of lemon curd, coconut and ripe pineapple - like a tropical fruit salad - that follows through on the palate with a nice hint of citrus and a soft, creamy texture. Utterly delicious.
With over a dozen vintages of this wine in their back pocket, Kobie & Faisal’s exquisite Chardonnay-Semillon blend has become a Naked classic and one of our all-time cult wines. Every time it lands there’s an almighty gold rush to secure a stash. So grab your lot while it’s here.
- Leading the revolution for a new, modern style of wine, Stephen's Californian Chardonnay will have Chablis producers weeping with envy.
- This is as bright and refreshing as Chardonnay comes, with a dollop of Californian sunshine for extra oomph.
- Stephen recommends you grab yourself a fat tuna steak and go wild!
In 2021, Charles & Ruth agreed to help us out of a hole in our Chardonnay supplies when French vineyards were ravaged by frosts. They offered to make two styles and this is the more opulent, oakier one. If it really blows your socks off, they say they’ll be up for making it one of their regular Naked wines.
To make their Barrique Sélection Chardonnay, Charles & Ruth harvested much later in the season, giving the rich fruit flavours more time to develop. Then after fermentation they aged it in french oak barriques for 6 months. The result is a luxuriously textured, opulent white wine offering great value for a premium style of Chardonnay.
The nose and palate are oak-led, with layers of buttery popcorn, brioche, citrus and ripe tropical fruits. All balanced with a supremely smooth, creamy palate. Perfect for those posh evening garden parties in the summer sun.
- In Elgin, it's usually a huge challenge to find Chardonnay - practically all of the best parcels get snapped up immediately. So trying to find exciting parcels in the Elgin Valley is like finding hen's teeth… rare!
- Lucky for us, our Richard Kershaw lives in the Valley itself and has a little black book filled with contacts who grow some of the best Chardonnay grapes in the valley. The parcel Richard sourced for his brand new Pivotal Chard is no exception to this very exciting rule.
- From a plot planted on the west-facing slopes of a shaded amphitheatre with exceptionally rich soil, this might be Richard's most well balanced and elegant Chard to date. The intensity of its fruit flavours are second to none, and it boasts an exceptional freshness and aromatic quality that elevates this super premium Chardonnay like you wouldn't believe.
- Stephen's made many amazing wines for us, but we really couldn't believe this Viognier when we tasted it!
- Viognier is the Rhone's white wine gift to the wine world. This little Californian number is off the beaten path but it's a sensational wine at a very un-Rhone price.
- Serve it deliciously cold and this zingy, peaches & cream dream, will keep you and your friends refreshed all year 'round!
- Naked faves Joost and Miguela Villebois have found a pot of gold in the Loire Valley... to be more exact, pale gold Chardonnay!
- The Loire Valley is the new ‘cool climate’ hot spot for top class Chardonnay. For years it was used exclusively for sparkling Crémant de Loire, despite the amazing aromatic quality of the Chardonnay grapes in their own right. The Villebois decided to put this to the test...
- ...and they did not disappoint! This is a Chardonnay with all the impeccable Villebois style we've come to expect. An oh so elegant blend of peach and pear, with a crisp grapefruit zing to round it all off.
- You won’t find a winemaker more experienced, or frankly more passionate about his wines than Stephen. So when he said he wanted to make a classy Reserve Chardonnay, we knew it would be a bit special.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Stephen was able to hand-harvest the grapes and age them in the finest French oak casks, giving his Reserve Chard the elegance of a white Burgundy, with a dollop of South African sunshine for extra flavour.
- His full-bodied Chardonnay is chock full of zesty lemons, limes and grapefruit all wrapped up in a velvety coat of toasty, vanilla spices. It’s refined, it’s lavish, it’s sumptuous... perfect for a night on the sofa with a good movie and a cuddle.
This classic, oak-aged Chard gives you a soft, unctuous feel and a rich mouthful of creaminess.
Angel funding not only lets Daryl get his hands on the best fruit and buy the expensive French oak barrels he needs, but also allows him to take as long he needs to make a delightful wine without wasting time on marketing and sales.
Roast chicken is the stereotypical pairing with a buttery Chard... taste this wine with it and you'll understand why!
- In Rioja we have really good conditions for white wines, even if we’ve always been recognized for our reds!
- We had a strike of luck in the region around 25 years ago with the appearance of a new grape variety called Tempranillo Blanco. From one shoot 25 years ago, now we have around 500 hectares in the Rioja region and the possibility to enjoy a delicious new grape variety.
- It’s a fresh and crispy white wine with pear and apple in the nose and a rounded mouth feeling with a great balance. It’s an opportunity for Angels to try something really different and exclusive.