- I want to dedicate to the Naked fans, Angels the most special bottle of my Prosecco.
- Col de L’Utia is dedicated only to Prosecco of our vineyards in the DOCG Asolo and Valdobbiadene area. You have already the white label for the DOCG and we want to create its brother in black to increase the Col de l’Utia range.
- It is very fruity, green apple, pear and acacia scents it is delicate and fine, fresh and fizzy for all the occasion. Perfect for celebrating the whole year round.
- The juice in this delicious bottle is absolutely stunning, evoking all the grandeur and grace that you'd expect from top notch Tempranillo - with delicious soft, smooth, strawberry fruits and a great big whack of creamy vanilla oak!
- Winemaker Rodolfo Bastida produced the Best Spanish Red at the IWSC last year and has made this wine exclusively for Naked Wines.
- Pretty sure 92% of you can't be wrong if you say you'd buy it again. We know we will be.
- More than just a label, when we say ‘prestige’ we mean ‘prestige’. And boy oh boy does this delicious Loire Sauvignon deserve its name...
- Classic, refined and dry. This wine is practically a Sancerre. Except it’s not. Because that would be illegal.
- 92% of Angels who've tried previous vintages told us they would definitely buy it again. And the critics agree - it just picked up a shiny medal in the prestigious Decanter Awards.
- Stephen de Wet is obsessed with delivering us wines that make our Angels go weak at the knees they taste so good, and this Merlot is no exception.
- For starters it has one of the most intense black cherry fruit flavours, that feel and taste in the mouth as if they've been whisked up with a shot of espresso and liquid dark chocolate. Add a hint of spice to the finish and you've got one hell of a mouthful of red wine.
- Also, because its a wine backed by our Angels, it's not only a great glass, but a pretty good bargain to boot.
- Carlos is the man who knows how to find the juiciest hidden parcels of grapes in Spain, and he's done it again with this gem from Cariñena.
- With help from your funding, Carlos has been able to purchase the very best grapes from old Garnacha vineyards, creating a great value wine that rivals the best that the region can offer.
- Carlos' Carinena is an intense ruby red colour, deep and bold, with well balanced blackberry flavours with a hint of violet, delicious by itself and easy to pair with a range of foods.
- Christian has created the Naked Godfather of the big reds - and it's at a price you won't believe.
- He semi-dried grapes in the Italian sunshine to create a deliciously intense wine like nothing we've tasted before.
- Every delicious sip is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit. It's dark, brooding, powerful and practically bursting with sumptuous Italian charm.
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from a grape he’s totally obsessed with - Garnacha.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using 100% Garnacha grapes following the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
- Mike is a hugely successful winemaker, with more medals and trophies than you can shake a stick at. And when he came to us wanting to make a wine with his own name on it - we nearly snapped his hand off.
- This is New Zealand fruit heaven with a little Loire twist. Punchy, herbacious and packed with gooseberries and lime, all wrapped up with a soft, elegant finish.
- Too many NZ wines focus on style over substance, so imagine how excited we are to give you a wine that's chocka with both - at around half the price. Stunning.
This wine is very special to me. It comes from a beautiful 30 year old vineyard in the foothills of the Tallarook ranges, just over the river from my home block. It's got everything that I love about my local Shiraz - the power and presence of Aussie Shiraz, with the balance, elegance and fine tannins typical of the area.
When new owners took over the property, they had no desire to keep running the vineyard, and the vines were facing an uncertain future. Without the support of Naked Wines, it would have been too risky for me to put my hands up and take on the challenge and help save this stunning established vineyard.
I've handmade this wine with love to create this powerful, concentrated Shiraz - full of the intense bramble and plum fruit flavours you'd expect, balanced with toasted spice and a fine tannin structure. It's hand picked, hand plunged, gently pressed, and aged in French oak - this beautiful fruit deserves to be treated with respect, so that's what I did!
Nina - Winemaker
- 4 years after vandals left her small business down the drain, Katie is moving along at full steam ahead. The opportunities in front of her now just wouldn't have been possible without your support.
- Katie LOVES drinking Sauvignon - so when she told us about her plans to secure some top-notch Sauvignon fruit in the vineyards of Narbonne - we didn't hesitate to jump in with Angel funding to make it happen.
- A squeeze of southern French sunshine has taken this drop to the next level. Imagine the clean crispness of a Loire Sauvignon mixed with the ripe, rounded fruits of a Kiwi Sauvignon... it's unbelievable quality for the price.