- Finding fruit this great, and at a steal of a price is something as rare as hens' teeth. I had to snap up this small parcel of Sauvignon Blanc for you Angels.
- I have a great relationship with this grower and he has faith in what I am doing with Naked Wines. Therefore he has a long-term view regarding what is a good price for the grapes. Making this Sauvignon Blanc the best 'bang for buck' wine I've ever made.
- As the name suggests, this is a high altitude vineyard, at 185 metres above sea level. Cooler daytime temperatures during ripening and a consistent afternoon sea breeze give more aromatic fruit qualities. This wine evokes characters of passionfruit and lemongrass which really burst from the glass. It is built for immediate enjoyment.
- We like to think of this as Montaria's confident, super-hot older sister. Let us show you how a couple of extra quid can be worth every single penny extra - and then some.
- Bundles of fresh strawberries, redcurrants and a creamy streak of oak make this wine ridiculously drinkable, accessible and a bargain at under a tenner.
- A weekend must with a cracking Sunday leg of lamb, or a weekday treat with your slippers on and feet firmly up. At this price, you can spoil yourself any day of the week - without your wallet even flinching.
- Stephen de Wet describes his Chenin as rich and racy, and we'd have to agree! With crisp apple flavours and a wisp of creaminess, it's a sure fire winner.
- A multiple-award winning wine in South Africa. We're confident you won't find a Chenin of this quality for less anywhere else.
- It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out that if nearly 60,000 people said they'd buy it again then there's something good going for it. Something very good
- Benjamin is one of our top winemakers, gaining credits all round with all our Angels. He's also a fabulously decent Frenchman. Even though we turned this down first time round, he still wanted his lovely Angels to enjoy it. We're so chuffed as it's an absolute blinder!
- It's a Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache that makes it a classically Southern French red - big ballsy, juicy berry fruits, with lots of gumption to back it up and a naughty, spicy finish.
- Think lamb, lamb and more lamb and then relish in the wonderful discount you get as an Angel.
- To get the best out of this wine, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking, add a Schott Zwiesel Decanter to your order and open up all the flavours whilst looking uber-impressive on your festive dinner table!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is the seventh vintage Bill and Claudia Small have crafted exclusively for Angels and it's an absolute cracker.
- We asked them one simple thing. Make us the best Sauvignon Blanc in Marlborough and we reckon they came pretty close - at least for the price you pay, and what's more, 94% of people who've bought it agree.
- It is classic New World SB. Delicious, ripe, grassy fruit, all gooseberry and kiwi, with an edge of lime, and is packed with enough zing to keep your mouth tingling for hours on end.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- I want to dedicate to the Naked fans, Angels the most special bottle of my Prosecco.
- Col de L’Utia is dedicated only to Prosecco of our vineyards in the DOCG Asolo and Valdobbiadene area. You have already the white label for the DOCG and we want to create its brother in black to increase the Col de l’Utia range.
- It is very fruity, green apple, pear and acacia scents it is delicate and fine, fresh and fizzy for all the occasion. Perfect for celebrating the whole year round.
- You've been funding Carlos from the get-go to make deliciously drinkable, down to earth reds. This little treasure of a Garnacha comes from the Campo de Borja region, one of Spain's finest unsung heroes - and it's about to become your new favourite tipple.
- Full to the brim with ripe, vibrant and rounded red fruits, it has a silky-smooth seductive finish to savour with every sip.
- If you're having a dinner party - then this wine is here to save your bacon. A versatile food wine, great for quaffing with friends - and ridiculously good value for money to boot.
- Benjamin doesn't just give you great wines - he puts 'em on the map. This beautifully crafted, majestic Minervois will take your tastebuds directly to the gloriously sunny south of France.
- 91% of you agree with us, making this one of the most popular wines we've ever had, thanks to its rich, ripe, blackcurrant and mulberry fruit bomb of flavour that explodes on your tongue.
- We went all Victor Kiam over it. Well, we didn't actually buy the company, but we bought every last bottle, so we could give you a great wine at an even better price.
- Rod's reserve Sauvignon Blanc from Hawke's Bay is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal.
Marlborough may steal the limelight from critics but this beauty from Hawke's Bay is packed full of New Zealand vibrant intensity.
Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that makes you want to quaff more. Just crack it open and pour!