- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
Love Christian's rich and smooth Appassimento? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- If you like your wine packed with flavour, then the grapes you need to look for are of the slightly shriveled, sorrier-looking variety. They might not look postcard perfect, but we can tell you here and now that those are the ones you really want in your glass.
- The not-so-secret ingredient? The sun. Leave grapes to bask in it and you’ll turbocharge the taste. So when Stefano di Blasi, discovered some forgotten-about Chardonnay and Viognier grapes, shriveled by the scorching Sicilian sun, we got very excited indeed.
- It’s one of a kind. Elegant and refreshing, with mouthwateringly ripe, juicy flavours of melon and zingy Sicilian lemon -fabulously intense, it's the kind of wine that disappears quickly but you won't forget it in a hurry.
- My Reserva is something truly special that shows the best that Portugal has to offer, but still remains incredibly competitive in value. It brings a more complex and serious personality that will please even the most demanding drinkers.
- Having everyone's support at Naked and witnessing first-hand the positive feedback from Angels is the biggest motivation that I could ever ask for. My approach when making this wine was highly influenced by everything I learned from being part of Naked Wines.
- Once poured this wine starts oozing complex aromas of red and black fruits mixed with vanilla and some spices. It is a complex wine with soft and velvety notes of ripe fruit. A wine made to drink slowly that will offer you a rich and lingering aftertaste.
Love Hermano's super-smooth Galodoro Reserva? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- It's been a bumper summer for the Savs with Angels sipping through the stuff at record pace. Despite the shelves being swept clean of everyone's crisp white fave, we wanted to make sure we kept you well stocked with only the best... so we dug deep into the little black book in order to find you the next big catch.
- This totally one-off Sav hailing from Marlborough won't leave you disappointed. The drought was lifted with the discovery of a handful of very rare (and it goes with out saying, down right delicious!) parcels of grapes, nestled in the heart of New Zealand's wine capital.
- Bright, zingy flavours of passionfruit and mandarin lift the palate to give you a crisp and peachy wine with plenty of punch. The brightest of bright citrus paired with a luxuriously glossy texture makes for the perfect Sunday afternoon aperitif.
- Marcelo's organic grapes are grown in the oldest fine wine region in Mendoza, and his top-shelf single vineyard Reserve Malbec is crafted with as little oak or human jiggery-pokery as possible.
- The grapes have been ripened under the Argentinian sun, to develop all those intense, concentrated flavours, before some time in oak to give it a refined finish. Bright ruby red and full of elegant and rich red fruit including cherries and plums, it feels like velvet and tastes like heaven.
- Crack this open a few hours before drinking to release all of those yummy flavours. And while it's perfectly paired with a juicy steak, it's also seriously smooth and moreishly mellow, making it perfectly gluggable on its own.
- Kobie & Faisal were always big fans of the famous white Burgundy 'Montrachet', but not of its uber-expensive price tag.
- So we challenged them to make a 'Montrachet' quality white – powerful, rich, with mind-boggling flavours – at South African prices.
- Little did we know it would turn into one of our all-time cult wines.
- Benjamin has really pulled it out of the bag with this new vintage of his rose, making it easy to see why he is one of the best selling winemakers on Naked.
- Think freshly crushed strawberries with a couple of raspberries thrown in to boot, combined with freshly whipped cream and a nice sharp bite. Top-drawer rosé and fresh as a morning daisy.
- Ben gets his grapes for this wine from a cooperative high in the Languedoc hills - so you're getting boutique quality rosé for a supermarket snip!
Love Stefano's super crisp and refreshing Pique Nique Rose? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- A Rioja of this quality would usually have a massive price tag, but thanks to Angel funding you get it at mates rates.
- A Crianza is a Rioja aged for at least two years (at least one of which was in oak). This process gives the wine a silky, classy character which combined with a shot of pure crushed strawberry fruit delivers in spades.
- This wine is a match made in heaven for a delicious leg of roast lamb or a smoky paprika-filled goulash.
- Jorge knows Galicia like the back of his hands. He knows which Albarino grapes get the right amount of sun to make them vibrant and which get enough sea breeze to keep them fresh. And then he grabs them for Angels.
- Chock full of bright and zesty citrus flavours, this wine is as crisp and refreshing as they come. Kiwi Sauvignon fans need not look any further!
- It's a great accompaniment for any seafood dish, but if you want to turn up the heat, it goes really well with super spicy food.