WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is the seventh vintage Bill and Claudia Small have crafted exclusively for Angels and it's an absolute cracker.
- We asked them one simple thing. Make us the best Sauvignon Blanc in Marlborough and we reckon they came pretty close - at least for the price you pay, and what's more, 94% of people who've bought it agree.
- It is classic New World SB. Delicious, ripe, grassy fruit, all gooseberry and kiwi, with an edge of lime, and is packed with enough zing to keep your mouth tingling for hours on end.
- I want to dedicate to the Naked fans, Angels the most special bottle of my Prosecco.
- Col de L’Utia is dedicated only to Prosecco of our vineyards in the DOCG Asolo and Valdobbiadene area. You have already the white label for the DOCG and we want to create its brother in black to increase the Col de l’Utia range.
- It is very fruity, green apple, pear and acacia scents it is delicate and fine, fresh and fizzy for all the occasion. Perfect for celebrating the whole year round.
- Sam spent years making his name as the bona fide superstar of Aussie Shiraz, winning heaps of prestigious medals and the Best Shiraz in Australia trophy in the process.
- Thanks to Angel funding, he’s now running a shiny winery of his own. And stunning gems like this Shiraz are his way of saying thank you!
- Deliciously juicy, spicy and smooth, it’s made using the very best grapes he could get his rock–star hands on.
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative high up in the Languedoc hills, making an intensely fruity, refreshingly crisp white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- This little-known wine won't be little-known forever and this vintage just picked up a medal at this year's IWC awards. So you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- Having been named producer of the Best Spanish Red at the IWC, you can bet your bottom dollar that Rodolfo knows his stuff! This Rioja comes fresh from the super premium Alta region, exclusively for Naked Wines.
- Rich with full bodied ripe fruit, and as smooth as they come. This wine is aged in oak for 14 months to create an elegant, silky finish that's dripping with opulence.
- A wine that looks and tastes this good should cost you a pretty penny. Luckily for you, this is a steal at the price! Grab yourself some affordable decadence while you can.
- Mike Paterson’s 92%-rated Elevation SB is one of our highest-rated Sauvignons ever. Over 10,000 Angels swear by it. And they drink us dry every year, and it's no wonder why...
- Mike uses only top-notch grapes from a single vineyard planted at a special elevation, to give the fruit extra finesse and flavour.
- Due to an untypically hot 2016 Mike had to pick this vintage early. So rather than your regular Marlborough fruit-bomb, it’s produced a seriously classy Sauvignon with oodles of complexity.
- There’s all the crunchy citrus-fruit freshness you’d expect from a great Kiwi, but with cheeky hints of green herbs and floral notes coming through. Served chilled, it’s summer in a glass.
- You've been funding Carlos from the get-go to make deliciously drinkable, down to earth reds. This little treasure of a Garnacha comes from the Campo de Borja region, one of Spain's finest unsung heroes - and it's about to become your new favourite tipple.
- Full to the brim with ripe, vibrant and rounded red fruits, it has a silky-smooth seductive finish to savour with every sip.
- If you're having a dinner party - then this wine is here to save your bacon. A versatile food wine, great for quaffing with friends - and ridiculously good value for money to boot.
- Grüner Veltliner is Austria's signature grape, and my favourite grape variety. Thanks to the support of Naked Wines and Angel investment I have the opportunity to share my passion with you.
- Angel funding has given us the possibility to buy grapes from the cool climate region Lower Austria. The vineyards around Vienna have differences in temperature between warm days and cool nights... the perfect conditions for producing complex wines like this one.
- My Grüner Veltliner shows peppery notes mingled with fresh grapefruit aromas. It's well-balanced, with a pleasant zing and delicate touch of herbal spiciness.
- We like to think of this as Montaria's confident, super-hot older sister. Let us show you how a couple of extra quid can be worth every single penny extra - and then some.
- Bundles of fresh strawberries, redcurrants and a creamy streak of oak make this wine ridiculously drinkable, accessible and a bargain at under a tenner.
- A weekend must with a cracking Sunday leg of lamb, or a weekday treat with your slippers on and feet firmly up. At this price, you can spoil yourself any day of the week - without your wallet even flinching.
- Pinot Gris grows very well in Waipara. The cool and dry weather we have over the harvest is perfect to allow fruit to ripen super slowly and develop beautiful body and ripeness. I have personally been working with this variety for over a decade and there are more nuances to this variety than you'd think! I was keen to make this to show the excellent value for money that a delicious glass of Waipara Pinot Gris can be!
- Naked have been completely supporting my endeavours to produce interesting and delicious wine from a small and often unknown region. Through the incredible journey that was the crowd funding to help me get off the ground, their continual support and the total enthusiasm they have shown for my wines, I have been able to concentrate on picking, pressing, fermenting and blending these unique wines for Naked and the Angels.
- Fresh white pear and nectarine combine with preserved fig and baked quince on the nose and through the palate with a hint of cinnamon. Rich yet restrained and dry on the finish, a white wine with many layers suitable for pondering or drinking!
Dom Maxwell, Winemaker