New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- When Connie Schwaderer found a prime vineyard full of pristine old vine Malbec grapes about to be snapped up by one of Chile’s most famous wineries. We told her to nab the lot.
- With oodles of sunshine, hot days and cool nights, Chile is utopia for Malbec grapes. The ideal growing conditions mean the grapes ripen to perfection.
- She says: “this wine was made in the vineyard not in the winery” - and you can taste the pride and passion in every drop. Connie has pulled out all the stops with this one.
Straight from the heart of his favourite wine region, the Uco Valley, comes Sebastian’s rich and elegant Reserve Malbec...
- The grapes came from a small, family-run vineyard that boasts 35 year old Malbec vines; no mean feat given the majority of Malbec vines weren’t planted until the grapes popularity boom in the 90’s! This means what you’re tasting is the proper good stuff.
- Intense ruby red in colour, its velvety smoothness, intense fruitiness and luscious lick of spice really bring this wine to the next level. It’s all thanks to Angel funding that Sebastian got to showcase the true flavours of an Argentine Malbec and he couldn’t be more grateful.
Jose was crowned your Zero to Hero champion and he spent the prize fund creating a spectacular Reserve Malbec to say thank you.
Bursting with deep red fruits, with a cheeky hint of oaky spice, it'll wrap around your tongue and give it a big ol' bear hug. Exactly what we need as the long winter nights set in.
It goes without saying that this one will really shine alongside a juicy piece of steak. No need to travel to Argentina; Argentina can come to you!
- Argentinians do two things really well... steak and Malbec. And when it’s a Malbec from the region famous for producing some of Argentina’s greatest, things get really interesting.
- Mauricio’s velvety smooth drop has everything you’d look for in the ultimate Malbec. It’s dripping with lush dark fruit, that famous lick of spice, and oodles of decadent, easy-drinking yumminess.
- A million miles from supermarket wine, you can taste the pride and passion of a master craftsman in every drop. Mauricio controls every step from pruning to pressing, fermenting, bottling and storage. And thanks to Angel backing, his wines get better every year. This vintage may be his best yet.
- High up in the Uco Valley lies a stunning, small, family-run vineyard that’s choc-full of a mix of old and young vines... it’s exactly there where Sebastian found the juice for his first ever Malbec for Angels.
- 'Old’ Malbec is the real deal - unlike the French clones so often seen in the vineyards planted during the grapes heyday in the 90’s - it’s delicate, refined and makes for a true Argentine red.
- This aromatic bombshell is a fresh, fruity red that's best drunk young to make the most out of all those flavours. Sebastian describes it as the very definition of a ‘tasty’ wine and we couldn’t agree more!
- I wanted to make something different for you Angels, luckily as soon as I mentioned a sparkling Rose from Argentina's signature grape, Naked Wines jumped at the chance.
- Made with 100% Malbec, it is a sparkling rose that I hope might win over some red wine drinkers to try a pink fizz
- Think fresh cherries and strawberries, with what I describe as 'small and brilliant bubbles', it is a treat not to be missed.
- My son Franco and I hope you enjoy our ‘father-son’ wine as much as we do. We harvested these grapes and hand-made the wine together. This was his very first time - so this wine is very close to my heart.
- This is the most special Malbec I've ever had the opportunity to create. It's been resting in French oak barrels for the past 12 months and now it's ready to savour. Red and deep violet in colour with aromas of blackcurrant, cassis, coffee and tobacco. It's rich, velvety and delicious now, but will keep on getting better and better until 2035!
- Thank you for enabling me to share the passion of our family and our land to make fine, age-worthy wines like this for you.
- Straight out of the Uco Valley comes this seriously classy Malbec from Mauricio. It’s a region well known for producing spectacular reds so it’s time to get excited!
- In true Lorca style, he kept an eye on every step of the process, resulting in an absolute stunner that’s brimming with black fruits and delicious notes of both chocolate and vanilla. Yum.
- This sumptuous, full bodied treat has a long, smooth finish and truly warms the cockles of our hearts. It’s a perfect winter warmer so stock up now!
- Malbec is what Argentina does best (that and beef). With that extra added 'reserve' you get better grapes, and more ageing. All round, an even better wine.
- If you plan on sticking a bit of beef anywhere near an open flame in the near future, I'd suggest you get some of this in.
- Oh, and save it for your more private parties. This is too good to share with the neighbours.
- When Connie Schwaderer found a prime vineyard full of pristine old vine Malbec grapes about to be snapped up by one of Chile’s most famous wineries. We told her to nab the lot. She transformed these grapes into one of the most delicious wines she's ever made... and now it's a bumper 1.5L Magnum, ready to make your Christmas table sparkle.
- Smooth, sumptuous and bursting with bags of juicy black fruit, this deliciously ripe and concentrated Gran Reserva is as big and round as Santa’s belly. The nose is crammed with blackberries, sweet spice, coffee, dark chocolate, lush smoky notes… all the smells of Christmas.
- Perfect with Christmas roasts, pigs in blankets, hot sausage rolls and festive cheese boards, Malbec is the UK’s most loved Christmas wine. Reserva is even better. Gran Reserva better still. Connie’s Gran Reserva, best of all.