Straight from the heart of his favourite wine region, the Uco Valley, comes Sebastian’s rich and elegant Reserve Malbec...
- The grapes came from a small, family-run vineyard that boasts 35 year old Malbec vines; no mean feat given the majority of Malbec vines weren’t planted until the grapes popularity boom in the 90’s! This means what you’re tasting is the proper good stuff.
- Intense ruby red in colour, its velvety smoothness, intense fruitiness and luscious lick of spice really bring this wine to the next level. It’s all thanks to Angel funding that Sebastian got to showcase the true flavours of an Argentine Malbec and he couldn’t be more grateful.
Jose was crowned your Zero to Hero champion and he spent the prize fund creating a spectacular Reserve Malbec to say thank you.
Bursting with deep red fruits, with a cheeky hint of oaky spice, it'll wrap around your tongue and give it a big ol' bear hug. Exactly what we need as the long winter nights set in.
It goes without saying that this one will really shine alongside a juicy piece of steak. No need to travel to Argentina; Argentina can come to you!
- Patricio is one of our most highly rated winemakers - he's been with us almost from the very start and not once has he missed the mark.
- We've put this theory to the test by asking Patricio to pull out all the stops and make a truly legendary wine, worthy of an appearance in the Naked Hall of Fame. We tasked him with seeking out the best grapes around to make us a juicy ripe and devilishly smooth Malbec. You better believe Patricio delivered (just like he always does)...
- Nowhere grows Malbec grapes quite like they do in Argentina, and Patricio selected the pick of the bunch to make the contents of this exlusive bottle. The high altitude of the vines are translated into bright, quaffable flavours of fresh summer raspberries and cherries. Yet again Patricio has played a blinder - it's a true essential for fans of smooth Argentine reds.
- Marcelo's organic grapes are grown in the oldest fine wine region in Mendoza, and his top-shelf single vineyard Reserve Malbec is crafted with as little oak or human jiggery-pokery as possible.
- The grapes have been ripened under the Argentinian sun, to develop all those intense, concentrated flavours, before some time in oak to give it a refined finish. Bright ruby red and full of elegant and rich red fruit including cherries and plums, it feels like velvet and tastes like heaven.
- Crack this open a few hours before drinking to release all of those yummy flavours. And while it's perfectly paired with a juicy steak, it's also seriously smooth and moreishly mellow, making it perfectly gluggable on its own.