New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
Our first ever Gavi de Gavi, first vintage landed back in 2016 and it's been going strong since then! We wanted to show off the very best of our region, Central Piedmont, the home to such a special wine, that you can only find here, and nowhere else.
Known as the ‘Chablis of Italy’, Gavi de Gavi is made from the Cortese grape. It’s fresh, crisp, vibrant, super dry with subtle notes of peach, pear and citrus, and a steely minerality on the finish.
Making wine is our job, but also our greatest passion. Thanks to Angel funding, we’re able to combine our day job as wine consultants, with handcrafting wines like this on our family vineyard. Grazie for believing in us!
Serena Cordero, Winemaker
- Javier's Treixadura, ‘the Queen of Ribeiro’ is a soft and fruity white, with bags of delicious fresh peaches, apricots and pears to its name.
- In making this wine, Javier was on a mission to put Treixadura firmly on the map as one of the best white wines going. It's a grape that only those in the know will recognise, but you can bet that those same people are trying their darndest to keep it that way...
- The fruit based roundness is tied off neatly, leaving the pallette with a grapefruit flavoured flourish. A real treat that comes complete with all the Queenly decedance the name suggests.
- Mike's Pinot Gris is a belter! Insanely tropical, tongue-tingly and rich... with that super-crisp tropical fruitiness New Zealand is famous for. Sunshine in a bottle.
- With Sauvignon Blanc stealing all the praise for Marlborough, it’s easy to forget that it’s a paradise for other grapes too. Luckily Mike used Angel funding to snaffle a parcel of perfect Pinot Gris from an immaculate vineyard to create an absolute belter of a wine.
- WARNING: This wine is dangerously drinkable... with or without food. Don't say we didn't warn you!
Stefano di Blasi has that classic Italian knack for making first-class, elegant wines that slip down a treat, and his exquisitely refreshing Bianco Trevenezie has been a must-have for seven summers straight.
It’s the perfect thirst-quencher, with fruity, floral aromas that lure your nose into the glass, then you taste all that lovely fruit salad of apples, peaches and pears packed into every cubic inch. Even better, all that yummy flavour now stays fresh and delicious for 6 weeks after opening, behind an airtight seal, so there’s no need to polish it off in a hurry.
With three bottles worth of wine squeezed into a handy, lightweight box, it’s made for get-togethers and special occasions. You can zip this crowd-pleasing white in your cool bag along with some cheese sarnies and a packed punnet of raspberries, then head to the beach for a sunshine feast with family and friends.
- Thanks to your votes in the Winemaker of the Year competition, I was able to make this exciting new wine especially for Angels...
- One of my favourite grapes, Terret Bourret, combined with just a touch of Picpoul creates an exceptional, light, fresh wine, a wine with elegance and length. Thanks to your support and funding, Angels and Archangels, this wine can come back to life.
- And, as you probably all now know, every bottle that you enable me to produce, every bottle that you buy, every bottle that you drink, every bottle shared between friends or with your posts on Naked Wines, is another brick in the wall of my new winery!
The Loire Valley is home to some seriously scrumptious Chenin Blanc so when Joost and Miguela got their hands on some of the best grapes from the top-notch Vouvray appellation, they couldn’t wait to get to work.
With mouth-watering aromas of honeydew melon and a light floral touch, this is a treat for wine racks everywhere!
- With it’s smoothness and bracing minerality, Joost’s Chenin is perfect for a slap-up Chinese feast - he loves it with tangy sweet and sour chicken.
- I believe in the potential of Verdejo, to surprise wine lovers. This local grape it is still unknown for many UK people but over the last few years Verdejo has seduced the heart of the Spanish drinkers
- Naked wines has supported my project in Rueda from the first moment I told them about it, I am looking forward to sharing my passion for this exciting new local grape variety with the Angels
- Verdejo is a very aromatic grape, approachable to all type of wine drinkers. In this wine I find tropical fruit, delicate aniseed & herbaceous hints. A great match with artichokes, asparagus, risotto or seafood
Rodolfo - Winemaker
As a 4th generation winemaker with a Master’s degree in viticulture, Pierre’s mastered the art of the harvest, picking his grapes at just the right time (down to the hour) to deliver maximum flavour potential. And nowhere is his skill more evident than in this mouthwatering Viognier.
This crisp, refreshing white is pretty much the south of France in a bottle, with its classic peach and apricot flavours that linger in the mouth so delicately. A perfect wine to keep you cool in the sunshine - so perfect in fact, that Pierre's brand new, carefully crafted vintage has bagged a shiny new medal from the prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards to prove it.
There are so many great ways to enjoy this wine. It’s delicious on its own, especially on a warm day, but if you really want to wow your tastebuds, we reckon a yummy chicken stew or a nice fruity pudding is the way to go.
- Following the success of my Terra Calda and Terra Forte, I wanted to make Angels a crisp and elegant white from 4 of my favourite native grapes in Puglia.
- Angel funding has given me the confidence to make a wine I am truly proud of, from one of my favourite regions in the world. This wine is fruity, floral and fab!
- Orange blossom on the nose with a peaches and cream palate, the floral fruitiness makes it a perfect match for Linguine alle Vongole. Bellissimo! I hope you love it as much as I do.