New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- Great news for rose Champagne fans... a bonafide legend has crafted this sublime drop exclusively for you.
- With tiny bubbles that gently caress your tongue, leaving just the subtlest hint of mouth-watering strawberries... it'll give even the most famous rose Champagne in the world a run for their money.
- JP says it'll be simply divine with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
- Paolo has long been known at Naked as the King of Prosecco and the 2020 vintage of his Prosecco Superiore proves that case and point. It's so good that it had BBC Good Food's Henry Jeffreys wondering whether 'This might be the best prosecco I have ever tasted'. How's that for "Superiore"!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue. Paolo's packed this Frizzante into a screwcap, 'There's no faffing about with corks, these bubbles come in a screw cap bottle, preserving those light bubbles perfectly'
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
- From an old-vine winery rooted deep in the middle of Friuli, near Venice, where winemaking tradition stretches right back to Roman times, comes a bottle of Prosecco that'll remind you exactly why Prosecco is one of the most popular sparkling wines... scratch that, most popular wines full stop, in the world.
- Father and son combo Massimo and Jacopo are continuing the family legacy, making some of Italy's finest Prosecco tailor made to be enjoyed with friends and family as the ultimate aperitivo. Ultra elegant with notes of apple, ripe pear, and lip smacking white peaches. It's outstandingly elegant and devilishly moreish.
- Although steeped in history, this winery is by no means an old fashioned operation. Here respect for the environment is #1 - Massimo and Jacopo run an entirely eco-friendly, organic ship, working mindfully with the land and the vines to make delicious wines that you can drink with a clear conscience. Not a nasty chemical fertilizer in sight.
- Paolo Sacchetto is the indisputable King of Prosecco - he's the winemaker behind some of our top-rated, Angel favourite bubbles and he's got a brand new sparkling pink number to add to the high achieving ranks.
- He's been listening carefully to your comments and requests, going back to the drawing board to make his Angels this delightfully fresh and exceptionally bright Rose Prosecco.
- Using a classy combo of Pinot Noir and the classic Glera grapes he uses in the Prosecco we all know and love, Paolo has made a super elegant, pale pink Prosecco. With fresh summer berries and redcurrants on the nose and flavours of dried raspberries and crisp apples, it's a sparkling summer must-have.
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has made this spectacular Champagne exclusively for Angels.
- Using the same skill and techniques behind those world-famous labels, he's produced this sophisticated and refined Champagne exclusively for you, that’d cost anyone else the best part of forty quid.
- It's vivacious, it's elegant and it punches well above its weight. So forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.
Charles and Ruth brought their renowned winemaking skills back to old Blighty and created this seriously classy sparkling, which they even let you name! Beora is the name of the Saxon Chief after whom the village of Barham is called.
This is teamwork at its finest, with the Simpsons expertly harvesting and pressing the grapes and Angels deciding the blend, name and label! Mark our words, this is just the start of their English wine adventure.
- This clean and vibrant sparkling boasts citrus flavours and a subtle toastiness and, just between us, a price tag that makes it an absolute steal!