New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- Marcelo’s grapes come from a region steeped in quality winemaking history and you can absolutely tell with this top-notch Malbec. No wonder it's a medal-winner...
- Bright ruby red and full of elegant and rich red fruit including cherries and plums, this wine feels like velvet and tastes like heaven.
- Crack this open a few hours before drinking to really release all of those yummy flavours, and pair with a big, hearty, juicy steak. Perfect.
- Italian superstar Stefano di Blasi's prize for being named your 2020 Winemaker of the Year was the opportunity to make a top-quality Tuscan red. Easy peasy for a man with his track record. But the challenge he set himself was to make it as planet-friendly as possible.
- Not only is the wine packaged in our lightest ever bottle to lower CO2 emissions, it's also made without sulphites, which is more natural. Stefano's used only the greenest techniques in the vineyard and the most pristine organic fruit, so you get the sheer purity of flavour coming through.
- It’s a true reflection of the organic Tuscan grapes it was made from, with crunchy red fruit flavours, sour cherry and a hint of spice. With nice length and a silky smooth mouthfeel.
Nuria and Rafael are among the very few producers who still grow old-vine Garnatxa Peluda. It’s a native evolution of Garnacha that’s perfectly adapted to the dry, arid conditions of their Terra Alta region in Spain, due to tiny hairs on the back of the vine’s leaves that help slow down the loss of water. Hence its name, Peluda, which is French for ‘lots of hair’. Who knew!
This premium, 100%-Garnatxa Peluda red has won tons of awards in the past, so Nuria and Rafael are keen to share it with Angels too. And in doing so, they hope to spread even more love and attention to this often-overlooked grape with huge potential.
It’s as soft and supple a Spanish red as you’ll drink all year. On the nose it has notes of raspberry and spices, with a bit of herbaceousness. On the tongue it’s fresh and full of cherries and ripe red summer fruits. It’s instantly pleasurable, with lovely length, and a naughty kick of black peppercorns and cloves at the end.
- My Reserva is something truly special that shows the best that Portugal has to offer, but still remains incredibly competitive in value. It brings a more complex and serious personality that will please even the most demanding drinkers.
- Having everyone's support at Naked and witnessing first-hand the positive feedback from Angels is the biggest motivation that I could ever ask for. My approach when making this wine was highly influenced by everything I learned from being part of Naked Wines.
- Once poured this wine starts oozing complex aromas of red and black fruits mixed with vanilla and some spices. It is a complex wine with soft and velvety notes of ripe fruit. A wine made to drink slowly that will offer you a rich and lingering aftertaste.
Love Hermano's super-smooth Galodoro Reserva? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- Stephen's Cab Sauv has been gracing the virtual shelves of Naked for over 10 years now - making it our bestselling red of all time.
- Super smooth and bursting with pure, unadulterated blackcurrants and a luscious lick of oak. It's a total crowd-pleaser that deserves a spot on the rack at all times.
- You won’t find a winemaker more experienced, or frankly more passionate about his wines than Stephen. And because your Angel funding supports him, you get it for a seriously keen price!
- Beautifully smooth, juicy and easy-drinking - a unique blend of traditional Portuguese grapes with an added Cabernet kick.
- The vineyard is so close to the beautiful city of Lisbon that no-one thought of looking there... until now.
- Ripe and juicy fruits on the nose with a smooth and sumptuous mouthfeel, all wrapped up with a lingering velvet finish. Portuguese perfection.
- It’s no accident Stephen’s an all-time Naked legend. You'd struggle to find many winemakers making better kit at £6.99 a bottle, and this Merlot is no exception.
- For starters it has one of the most intense black cherry fruit flavours that taste as if they've been whisked up with a shot of espresso and liquid dark chocolate. Add a hint of spice to the finish and you've got one hell of a mouthful of red wine.
- What's more, because its backed by our Angels, it's not only a great glass, but a pretty good bargain to boot.
- Stephen was the first winemaker to work with us and boy is he proof that the system works. Angels up-and-down the UK have a stash of his crowd-pleasing Shiraz on the rack at all times.
- This is a perfect example of a big South African red - full of flavour, smooth as silk and with a little lick of spice to round things off. It's a big wine for a small price.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine in mouth. Boom!
- I often ride my mountain bike across our neighbour’s farm, and one vineyard has always intrigued me. After some investigation I learned that it was Pinotage. Pinotage isn’t my favourite grape, but being impressed with the beautiful berries, I asked to assist in the cellar during the making of the wine. It was love at first sight...
- The funding from Naked enabled me to get involved in the winemaking and also to secure this lovely wine, making it possible for me to afford production and packaging to send this lovely wine to you, Angels!
- The vineyards are situated on mid-altitude foothills in Stellenbosch, planted on clay soils, which makes the wine wonderfully opulent and rich. It’s silky soft, with delicious fruit driven flavours. Wild strawberries, generous raspberries, finished with a dollop of chocolate from the oak barrels.