New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- This is a big wine not to be taken lightly! A deep magenta in the glass with aromas of plum, dark berries, chocolate and raisins along with earthy hints and pepper, all combined to give layer upon layer of plush aromatic complexity. Be sure to decant to appreciate its full effect.
- The grapes for this wine are hand-grown and picked by Tait Hamilton from his vineyard in Heathcoate, on the border of the Mount Camel Ranges. Tait’s vineyard grows magnificent fruit, and it’s a pleasure to make wine from the best grapes.
- It’s pretty straight forward to make a good wine with fantastic fruit like this… but to show at its best it needs good (read expensive) new oak barrels. Bondholder funding helped me to buy the luxury oak which takes this wine to the next level. The funding is only part of the story, NW also links us to wonderful Angels which gives the wine a home.
- We like to think of this as Montaria's confident, super-hot older sister. Luis ensures only the best grapes are hand-picked to give his reserva a delicious intensity.
- Bundles of fresh strawberries, redcurrants and a subtle streak of oak make this wine ridiculously drinkable, accessible and a bargain at under a tenner.
- A weekend must with a cracking Sunday leg of lamb, or a weekday treat with your slippers on and feet firmly up. At this price, you can spoil yourself any day of the week - without your wallet even flinching.
It’s been a while since we got our hands on a wine of this pedigree at this price. The Altschwagers and the Kenneallys are two couples who together make some of Naked Australia’s most loved wines, but a bumper 2021 vintage has left them with a cellar-full of premium McLaren Vale Shiraz they need to ship out to make room for the next vintage. They could recoup those costs handsomely by selling it at silly money on the wine markets. But their first thought was to offer it to UK Angels to see if they wanted to get their hands on it first.
A&K’s Culley Road vineyard in McLaren Vale isn’t just any old plot of land. The vines are superstars — flavour-packed grapes that used to make their way into Penfolds wines that would set you back $150 in an Aussie off licence.
The wine has a big nose full of ripe fruits, cherries and blackcurrants, with notes of freshly ground coffee, dark chocolate, peppermint, liquorice and subtle pepper. The flavours are equally big, bold and intense, but with a silky smooth mouthfeel and velvety tannins. It's all about the fruit, and it shouts quality.
- Who'da thought it... a big dollop of gutsy Shiraz can be brought to life by a tiny smidgeon of peachy pure Viognier.
- Big, rich, ripe bramble and damson fruit with lashings of oak are given a soft, silky finish by the addition of the Viognier with its hint of white peach acting as the perfect foil to the peppery undertones.
- Angel funding bought the grapes, so it's incredible quality for a very reasonable price... no wonder so many of you would happily buy it again!
- Benjamin's brand new Rosé is hot off the blocks (or as the case may be, chilled between 10° - 12°C off the blocks) from the small appelation of Luberon in the south of France, the beating heart of premium Rosé. After Angels flocked to Benjamin's page to tell him just how much they loved his first bottle of the pale pink stuff, he grabbed his hat and set to work making them their next vintage.
- Made exclusively for Angels using a heady combo of fruity red grapes (Syrah and black Grenache) with crisp white grapes (vermentino and white Grenache) to make a truly glorious Rosé. With an elegant nose of fresh raspberries, and a crisp juicy palate with hints of strawberries and red berries, it ticks every last box.
- And the best part? You can sink back into your sofa, glass in hand with a crystal clear conscience - this baby was made with mother nature taken into account. Benjamin kept his process as green and clean as he possibly could from start to finish, and plans to make all of his wines organic in the near future.
- "When Naked asked me to make a delicious and affordable Aussie red, I knew just the wine for the job. A Shiraz with depth, intense fruit, and spice… with a hint of Viognier to give a touch of floral lift.
- There are so many great vineyards surrounding us, but having a route to market has always been the key, which is why we’ve remained a small wine business. Your funding allows me to focus on what I’m good at (winemaking), and my husband to focus on what he’s good at (growing grapes and breeding cattle).
- This is a wine with oodles of juicy dark red fruits – cherry, blackberry jam, and plum, with a hint of earth and oak. I'd suggest letting this wine chill out in the bottle a bit after its big journey overseas... one month ideally. Or if you can't wait that long, decanting will help all of the ripe, juicy delicious fruit to sing from the glass!"
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- I threw myself into wine as a teenager, planting vines which went on to be owned by a famous Australian winery.
- Now, many years later I’ve been fortunate enough to make this delicious wine from the same old vineyard which I know and love so well.
- Robust, generous and full of flavour, it’s the perfect match for any roast joint or sitting back and relaxing by the firepit with friends!
Charles and Ruth's Sainte Rose vineyard is fast gaining a reputation for the immense quality of its Rhone reds. With heads turning left, right and centre, we thought we'd ask the Simpsons to make a wine that really highlights just how good these grapes are and make an Angel exclusive Anniversary wine.
This is seriously special stuff. The fruit is left on the vine for longer, achieving greater concentration. Each grape is gently hand picked, and only the ripest and cleanest fruit is selected before it’s treated to the gentlest of flavour extraction techniques. With your help the Simpsons have bought super high end French oak barrels to make for the perfect ageing process.
This anniversary blend is a statuesque, powerful and deeply flavoured wine with aromas of warm plums, blackberry and dried lavender. It's got bags of depth and concentration without the heaviness.
Adam has made his Angels yet another big red belter - lovingly crafted from the premium Syrah grapes grown in historic vineyards in the heart of South Australia's Clare Valley.
In fact, the area is so historic that Adam has named this lovely little bottle after a chap called John Ainsworth Horrocks, believed to be responsible for planting Clare Valley's very first vines in the early 1800s. How thoughtful of him.
A bright ruby colour with powerful aromas of juicy blackberry, ripe plum, elegant hints of mocha aniseed, and just a hint of vanilla oak. The palate is soft and rich with dense forest fruit, liquorice and chocolate flavours. Soft and mouth watering from the first drop to the long, glorious finish.