WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dom has sourced some seriously sought after grapes from Waiata, a top-notch, family-run single vineyard nestled in a secluded pocket of Waipara Valley. Although Waipara produces only 2% of NZ's wine, the quality is out of this world. This wine is your golden ticket to this tightly-guarded corner of the globe.
- This bottle is a bit of a know it all - a neatly packaged tour of all there is to love about Pinot Gris. Outstandingly fresh with plenty of juicy stone fruits on the palate. We're talking pear, peach, just a hint of nectarine and there's even a sprinkle of cinnamon to give you that fine finish that can be so hard to come by.
- And the best part? It's entirely Angel funded! The quality of Dom's wine means everything to him, and with your help he has been able to break free from his desk and get back into the vineyard itself. By no means has this wine fallen short of any of the TLC it deserves.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Nicky and Peter... Nicky is the winemaker and Peter is the grower. They are father and daughter, and combined have 49 years experience in the wine industry.
- When this father-daughter winemaking duo asked if Angels would like a small-production New Zealand Pinot Gris, we couldn't say yes fast enough.
- Harvested from the up-and-coming Waipara region, this crisp white is fresh and full of personality. The cool and dry weather allows the fruit to ripen gradually and slowly resulting in a lively, aromatic wine with notes of apples, pears and Turkish Delight...lush!