- You may recognise Antonio Fattori as the genius who makes our sell-out Amarone and Soave wines. Well now he's producing our most-searched for white wine... Pinot Grigio.
- Antonio's Pinot Grigio oozes class, fresh pineapple and stone fruits on the nose with a delicious clean, fresh and fruity palate.
- The perfect summer glugger for enjoying in the sunshine with some grilled fish on the barbie!
- Pinot Grigio is probably the most popular wine variety in the world right now. The region around Verona, where I grow my Pinot Grigio, has the best soil and micro climate for this kind of grape and wine - so I just had to make one for Angels!
- Naked Wines has changed my life, because they have given me the chance to do what I like. After the success of my first white last year, I asked Naked Wines if I could make a Pinot Grigio. The answer was 'yes, you can'... Just as easy as that!
- My Pinot Grigio is like a creamy fruit salad that has the freshness of a crisp white, but still has a nice structure and length. This contrast makes it very enjoyable for many different palates and for red and white lovers.
Angel funding helped Chris select high-quality Pinot Gris from his choice of 5 vineyards across Oregon’s famed Willamette Valley, to capture the signature crisp, zingy character and fruity complexity of this regional classic.
Compared to California, Oregon’s wineries are modest, mom and pop run affairs, yet their small-scale boutique wines have won world fame, and sell for top dollar in Michelin-starred restaurants everywhere. But Chris makes them for us at Angel prices.
It’s bursting with lively fruit flavours from white peach to melon, and a seriously crisp, refreshing finish. US Angels love this stuff so much that it took us 4 years to smuggle a batch out. If you love it as much as we think, we’ll get Chris to go long on the next vintage, we don’t want to wait another 4 years...
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
- Peter is the 14th generation of Kleins working as a winemaker so he really know his stuff.
- His fantastically fresh Pinot Gris is packed full of ripe pear and honeydew melon fruit with a spritz of zippy lemon on the finish. Rich, textured and powerful - it's classic Pinot Gris and it's absolutely delicious.
- This lively, dry white is an excellent pairing for grilled salmon or an earthy mushroom risotto.