New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- The Rhône is one of the world’s most historic wine regions. Finding hidden talent there is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
- In the wrong hands Côtes du Rhône can be watery and thin, but Denis’ Le Chene Noir is dark, deep, and bursting with fruit and spice. Made in a small human-scale co-op in the village of Cairanne in Southern France.
- Thanks to Denis, the wine co-op now gives work to more than 60 local families, keeping the village afloat and the shops and schools open. It’s a real community effort, and the people are proud of the part they play in the wines.
- My vineyards are from one of the richest and most beautiful parts of Portugal, due to the diversity of the grape varieties, types of soil and the unique climate - with gently sloping hills and the cooling breeze from the nearby Atlantic both key to producing quality grapes.
- I sampled the wine from over 300 of my best barrels before choosing the top 10 to create my 10 Barricas. This is a wine that has been made specifically for the Angels, to add a wine with more complexity and structure to the rest of my range.
- My 10 Barricas is a dark ruby colour and deliciously rich and smooth. It has intense dark and red berry flavours, with spices and oak from ageing in American, French and Portuguese barriques, and a lovely complex structure.
- My Chateau Saint Hilaire Provence Rosé is made from the sunniest south facing parts of the vineyards, where the grapes are able to take full advantage of the Provence sunshine and fully develop their elegant flavours on the vine.
- I want to say a huge thank you to Eamon, Naked Wines and all the Archangels who chose my rosé out of a selection of so many! I've aimed to create this wine with an avant-garde style to share my passion for rosé wine making, and I'm excited to be sharing this passion with you.
- My Rosé is fresh and dry, with citrus, white peach and almond flavours, and with an elegance that invites you to share this lovely wine with friends on a sunny afternoon.
Bruno Lapierre, Winemaker
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- Jorge knows Galicia like the back of his hands. He knows which Albarino grapes get the right amount of sun to make them vibrant and which get enough sea breeze to keep them fresh. And then he grabs them for Angels.
- Chock full of bright and zesty citrus flavours, this wine is as crisp and refreshing as they come. Kiwi Sauvignon fans need not look any further!
- It's a great accompaniment for any seafood dish, but if you want to turn up the heat, it goes really well with super spicy food.
- Marcelo’s grapes come from a region steeped in quality winemaking history and you can absolutely tell with this top-notch Malbec. No wonder it's a medal-winner...
- Bright ruby red and full of elegant and rich red fruit including cherries and plums, this wine feels like velvet and tastes like heaven.
- Crack this open a few hours before drinking to really release all of those yummy flavours, and pair with a big, hearty, juicy steak. Perfect.
- An elegant Pinot with a gentle touch. The Angels have been asking Bill & Claudia to make a New Zealand Pinot like this ever since tasting their amazing 2010 Sauv Blancs.
- The Smalls spent ages scouring the island looking for just the right vines, and they have struck gold! Mature vines on a sunny north-facing hillside in Marlborough, just screaming to be Naked.
- "Absolutely loved it, just what I've been looking for. Can't stop talking about it" said Angel Richard Coyne. We heartily agree!
Cool nights on the slopes of Monte Agudo in southern Rioja meant Tom’s grapes could ripen nice and slowly to help bring about this fruity, juicy delight.
- It’s not only Tempranillo that has gone into his Flor de Luna though. Tom added in a smidge of Grenache to amp up the fruitiness (think red berries and fresh raspberries) as well as a drop of Viura for that elegant dash of pears and nectarines.
- If you like your Beaujolais reds and wines from the southern Rhone then pop this in your basket quick smart… it’s your chance to taste a traditional Rioja blend, made the traditional Rioja way.
- Paolo has long been known at Naked as the King of Prosecco and the 2020 vintage of his Prosecco Superiore proves that case and point. It's so good that it had BBC Good Food's Henry Jeffreys wondering whether 'This might be the best prosecco I have ever tasted'. How's that for "Superiore"!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.