- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- It's been a bumper summer for the Savs with Angels sipping through the stuff at record pace. Despite the shelves being swept clean of everyone's crisp white fave, we wanted to make sure we kept you well stocked with only the best... so we dug deep into the little black book in order to find you the next big catch.
- This totally one-off Sav hailing from Marlborough won't leave you disappointed. The drought was lifted with the discovery of a handful of very rare (and it goes with out saying, down right delicious!) parcels of grapes, nestled in the heart of New Zealand's wine capital.
- Bright, zingy flavours of passionfruit and mandarin lift the palate to give you a crisp and peachy wine with plenty of punch. The brightest of bright citrus paired with a luxuriously glossy texture makes for the perfect Sunday afternoon aperitif.
Jose was crowned your Zero to Hero champion and he spent the prize fund creating a spectacular Reserve Malbec to say thank you.
Bursting with deep red fruits, with a cheeky hint of oaky spice, it'll wrap around your tongue and give it a big ol' bear hug. Exactly what we need as the long winter nights set in.
It goes without saying that this one will really shine alongside a juicy piece of steak. No need to travel to Argentina; Argentina can come to you!
- Rod's Reserve Sauvignon Blanc from Hawke's Bay is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal, without having to make any comprises on style and without having to cut any corners during this wines carefully tuned journey from barrel to bottle. No 'Vavavoom' was harmed in the making of this wine... thank you!
- Marlborough may steal the limelight from critics but this beauty from Hawke's Bay can stake an equally vibrant and intense claim to New Zealand's winemaking prowess.
- Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that will have you running to stock up the wine rack (the fridge, your friends wine rack... the list goes on) to the brim with this little number!
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- I have a great passion for the indigenus white varieties growing in Italy. The coast of Tuscany is famous in Italy for being the best places to grow Vermentino, and I wanted to show off this wonderful grape to the Angels in the UK.
- Naked Wines have given me the opportunity to find the best block grapes in a vineyard in the incredible landscape of Tuscany, right next to the sea.
- The wine is very crisp and mineral, with floral and almost salty notes due to the Vineyard's prime location. It's a complex wine with an unusual longevity for a white varietal.
- Cava gets a bad rep. But this stuff’ll change your opinion for good.
- We couldn't be prouder of the grapey, apple laden fist of fizziness that Franck's delicious Cava punches out with every mouthful.
- Best of all Angels get it a ridiculously low price, allowing you to splash out on a little hot-smoked salmon alongside it.
- We've always loved decent Chablis...but never really loved the price of it. Well, this little sister to Christophe's regular Chablis delivers both quality and class, AND great value.
- Pure citrus fruit flavours shine through, with a crisp, clean minerality that makes it an obvious choice for those days when you just want to pop the cork and be thankful you've gotten through another day.
- Should you get the munchies half-way through, try it with a little bit of goat's cheese.
- From the mountains of the Southern Rhône comes this sumptuous big red blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre.
- Light, powerful and brimming with lush aromas of red fruits, Denis describes it as exactly what a Cru Cairanne should be; an Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove. (We’re not gonna lie, we are probably going to nab that phrase from him).
- 2017 was a fantastic vintage and, with his Chene Noir and Reserve Red going down an absolute storm amongst Angels, there’s no doubt in our mind this will be his hat trick!
- Rodolfo's great love in life is making Rioja for his Angels. Your funding helped him to nab some pristine grapes from the super-premium Alta region to make a seriously smooth Rioja.
- His cracking Crianza is aged in oak for 14 months to create a ravishingly rich drop with an elegant, silky finish. It's dripping with opulence and punches waaay above its price tag.
- A wine that looks and tastes this good should cost you a pretty penny. Luckily for you, this is a steal at the price. Grab yourself some affordable decadence while you can.