New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Bill and Claudia having been saving your hard earned Angel pennies to get their hands on grapes from the very best Sauvignon vineyards New Zealand has to offer. With these grapes securely in the bag, the Smalls have made a wine so well balanced and crisp that even the pickiest of Sauvignon lovers can't knock it.
- This is 75 centilitres of luscious Marlborough style. Fresh grapefruit and zingy gooseberries offset with elegance the juicy, mouth watering pear drop flavours - what can we say, it truly is an exceptional tropical tipple.
- Named after their daughter Sylvia - Sauvignon doesn't get more special than this. Previous vintages won medals galore, but we reckon that this little number is going to be the Small's greatest triumph yet... you might just agree!
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
After Julian’s debut Rosé was our fastest-selling pre-order of all time - disappearing in less than 48 hours - we were waiting on tenterhooks for this encore. And boy was it worth the wait.
Julian makes his kit in the true heartland of Provence - the gold standard when it comes to elegant Rosé. It's a sought-after, premium style that normally sells for £17.99 on the market. This is how Julian describes it… “The nose is complex and intense with aromas of powdered rose, melon and white peach, strawberry and cherry, with a tiny hint of spice. In the mouth it is full, the fruit persistent and crunchy with a nice touch of salinity. It is a beautiful expression, with a finish that is salivating.”
Because Julian loves doing his bit for the planet, he suggested we make this wine without a capsule (that’s the plastic-covered aluminium wrap at the top of the bottle, that covers the cork). While capsules are useful for wines that need to be aged, for those best drunk fresh and young like Rosé, they’re purely cosmetic packaging that create waste. Julian says there’s a bit of a buzz starting up around ‘no capsule’ bottles, as the wine industry looks to become more sustainable. So we gave him the thumbs up to go topless on this Rosé.
- Marcelo’s grapes come from a region steeped in quality winemaking history and you can absolutely tell with this top-notch Malbec. No wonder it's a medal-winner...
- Bright ruby red and full of elegant and rich red fruit including cherries and plums, this wine feels like velvet and tastes like heaven.
- Crack this open a few hours before drinking to really release all of those yummy flavours, and pair with a big, hearty, juicy steak. Perfect.
- We asked Bill and Claudia Small one simple thing. Make us the best Sauvignon Blanc in Marlborough. This is the twelfth vintage they have crafted exclusively for Angels and it's still an absolute cracker.
- Using your Angel funding, the Smalls have built close relationships with grape growers ‘in the bits of Marlborough they love’ to make this lovingly crafted SB from some of the best fruit going.
- It's classic New World SB. Delicious, ripe, grassy fruit, all gooseberry and kiwi, with an edge of lime, and is packed with enough zing to keep your mouth tingling for hours on end.
- Mike is a hugely successful winemaker, with more medals and trophies than you can shake a stick at. And when he came to us wanting to make a wine with his own name on it - we nearly snapped his hand off.
- This is New Zealand fruit heaven with a little Loire twist. Punchy, herbacious and packed with gooseberries and lime, all wrapped up with a soft, elegant finish.
- Too many NZ wines focus on style over substance, so imagine how excited we are to give you a wine that's chocka with both - at around half the price. Stunning.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- My Chateau Saint Hilaire Provence Rosé is made from the sunniest south facing parts of the vineyards, where the grapes are able to take full advantage of the Provence sunshine and fully develop their elegant flavours on the vine.
- I want to say a huge thank you to Eamon, Naked Wines and all the Archangels who chose my rosé out of a selection of so many! I've aimed to create this wine with an avant-garde style to share my passion for rosé wine making, and I'm excited to be sharing this passion with you.
- My Rosé is fresh and dry, with citrus, white peach and almond flavours, and with an elegance that invites you to share this lovely wine with friends on a sunny afternoon.
Bruno Lapierre, Winemaker
- We gave Mike a big budget to make the wine of his dreams and, as it turns out, it only takes a little bit more in cost to get a whole lot more in taste.
- Mike picked the best grapes from an elevated single vineyard site (to maximise those tropical Kiwi flavours) then aged the wine for 12 months (for extra finesse and complexity) so you can be sure that when you pop open the bottle you're drinking Marlborough Sauvignon at its very best.
- Think luscious exotic fruits with a playful citrus zing. It's crisp, refreshing and a wine that has Angels coming back for more every year, which we think says it all.
Before we discovered him, Dom spent 20 years making legendary wines for prestigious labels around the world. Now thanks to your funding and his contacts, he’s able to return to those special vineyards to make his own unique wines.
Made from ancient Nero D’Avola vines in Sicily’s volcanic soils. The grapes are hand picked in tiny volumes then aged in plush French oak barrels for over a year.
Dom’s inky deep Terra Nera is bursting with spicy dark fruits, peppery notes and a long, lingering finish. A unique wine, hard to find anywhere.