- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
- Paolo Sacchetto is the indisputable King of Prosecco - he's the winemaker behind some of our top-rated, Angel favourite bubbles and he's got a brand new sparkling pink number to add to the high achieving ranks.
- He's been listening carefully to your comments and requests, going back to the drawing board to make his Angels this delightfully fresh and exceptionally bright Rose Prosecco.
- Using a classy combo of Pinot Noir and the classic Glera grapes he uses in the Prosecco we all know and love, Paolo has made a super elegant, pale pink Prosecco. With fresh summer berries and redcurrants on the nose and flavours of dried raspberries and crisp apples, it's a sparkling summer must-have.
- Whilst visiting my Terra Calda old vine Primitivo vineyards last year, I stumbled across these extra-special old Nero di Troia and Negroamaro vines. I've always loved the varieties from this region, and so I tried something I don't think the Italians have tried before - creating a seriously-special, unique blend.
- Working as a team with Naked Wines has given me flexibility and confidence in experimenting with these tiny vineyards, nestled deep South of Puglia. The result is a wine that's intensely deep in colour with elegant aromas of violet, dark chocolate, mocha and spice.
- The floral notes follow on to the palate, with dark cherries, blackberries and creamy vanilla notes, with a long lingering finish and firm, but balanced tannins. Still a baby, that will reward those who wait, but given several hours decanted, it opens up well already.
Dominic Hentall, Winemaker
- Rodolfo's great love in life is making Rioja for his Angels. Your funding helped him to nab some pristine grapes from the super-premium Alta region to make a seriously smooth Rioja.
- His cracking Crianza is aged in oak for 14 months to create a ravishingly rich drop with an elegant, silky finish. It's dripping with opulence and punches waaay above its price tag.
- A wine that looks and tastes this good should cost you a pretty penny. Luckily for you, this is a steal at the price. Grab yourself some affordable decadence while you can.
Before we discovered him, Dom spent 20 years making legendary wines for prestigious labels around the world. Now thanks to your funding and his contacts, he’s able to return to those special vineyards to make his own unique wines.
Made from ancient Nero D’Avola vines in Sicily’s volcanic soils. The grapes are hand picked in tiny volumes then aged in plush French oak barrels for over a year.
Dom’s inky deep Terra Nera is bursting with spicy dark fruits, peppery notes and a long, lingering finish. A unique wine, hard to find anywhere.
Stellenbosch is the beating heart of the South African wine industry. It has the perfect soils and climate to make some of the best Merlot on the planet.
Lucky for us, Johan’s connections there include some of South Africa’s winemaking top brass. So when a mate of his made a vintage of one of the country’s most sought after Merlots, Johan used all his charm (plus a dollop of Angel funding) to snaffle a parcel up for you.
From the first sip it’s velvety soft and silky, like proper Merlot should be. With big warm hugs of red fruit, a lovely lifted flavour and a smooth, rich finish.
- In our opinion this is one of Stephen's best blends, and the combination of Cab Sauv, Shiraz and Merlot is about as close to perfection from South Africa, at this price, that we reckon you'll get. It certainly had us excited, when we got the chance to buy a small parcel.
- Full-bodied, and brimming with plum and blackcurrant flavours, it's worth paying the extra pennies to give it a try.
- Wonderful with something simple and homely, like a Lancashire hot-pot, that allows the wine to shine.
- Since Angels rescued Jean-Pascal’s business back in the day, he’s been paying you back with this elegant Cab that's made from the finest grapes in Chile’s Cabernet paradise, the Maule Valley.
- JP's rich and powerful Gran Reserva has enough blackcurrants and berries to fill a fruit pie. It’s refined and elegant, with lovely oaky notes, liquorice and spice. The finish is long, intense and comforting.
- Matured to perfection in JP’s plush French oak barrels, this is definitely a wine to impress your dinner party guests.