New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- Sam spent years making his name as the bona fide superstar of Aussie Shiraz, winning heaps of prestigious medals and the Best Shiraz in Australia trophy in the process.
- Thanks to Angel funding, he’s now running a shiny winery of his own. And stunning gems like this Reserve Shiraz are his way of saying thank you!
- Deliciously juicy, spicy and smooth, it’s made using the very best grapes he could get his rock–star hands on. To get the most out of this wine, try and resist until the August bank holiday if you can, it's fresh off the boat.
- I threw myself into wine as a teenager, planting vines which went on to be owned by a famous Australian winery.
- Now, many years later I’ve been fortunate enough to make this delicious wine from the same old vineyard which I know and love so well.
- Robust, generous and full of flavour, it’s the perfect match for any roast joint or sitting back and relaxing by the firepit with friends!
- You've been lusting after a rich, ripe Zinfandel to get your chops around - so we asked Stephen to put his expertise (plus a big dollop of Californian sunshine) into this master class in a bottle.
- Icons have their status for a reason - and this wine is no exception. Packed to the brim with juicy, flavour-drenched fruit, and a velveteen smoothness that's as comforting as it is delicious.
- Your funding has made a BIG wine possible - and let's face it, you're not going to get a Zin this good anywhere else at this price. Snap up a bottle for yourself and enjoy it - particularly with succulent sausages and lashings of sweet 'n' savoury onion gravy. Heavenly.
- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- Carmen is one of South Africa's finest winemakers, as one taste of her sumptuous Shiraz quickly illustrates.
- Carmen puts as much TLC into this £7.99 Shiraz as she does into her £20 wines. The grapes were carefully hand-picked through the night, to ensure they didn’t lose any of their deliciously concentrated flavours.
- You can taste Carmen’s care and attention in every sip of this big, fruity, spicy wine. It’s deep, dark, and brimming with rich, plummy fruit, with a kick of peppery spice on the finish that’ll leave you with a lovely warm glow.
Before we discovered him, Dom spent 20 years making legendary wines for prestigious labels around the world. Now thanks to your funding and his contacts, he’s able to return to those special vineyards to make his own unique wines.
Made from ancient Nero D’Avola vines in Sicily’s volcanic soils. The grapes are hand picked in tiny volumes then aged in plush French oak barrels for over a year.
Dom’s inky deep Terra Nera is bursting with spicy dark fruits, peppery notes and a long, lingering finish. A unique wine, hard to find anywhere.
From the gentle slopes of Southern France comes Denis’ debut wine for Angels and it’s a seriously classy one that had us grinning from ear to ear from the first sip. No wonder this guy is so highly sought after!
Dark red in colour, with a sumptuous mix of spicy aromas and gorgeous dark fruits such as cherries and blackcurrants, this wine boasts a superb structure and the long, round finish that’s typical of wines from the area.
Denis has won loads of awards and this vintage was no exception, bagging Gold in the Concours de Vins Orange awards so snap up a bottle of this fruity, full bodied Rhône wine before word gets out and it’s all gone!
- This little beauty has always been a huge hit with the Aussie Angels ...now finally we've got our hands on it!
- This rich, elegant blend is Adrian and Rebecca's take on a Rhone classic. Take a long sip and let it wrap around your tongue like a velvety-smooth cashmere blanket - the perfect winter warmer.
- And because your Angel funding set Adrian and Rebecca up in business, they're giving you mates' rates.
Langhorne Creek is one of Australia’s most historic wine regions, known for producing rich, high-quality Shiraz that punches way, way above its price tag.
This is a big, bold and fruity wine, combining power and intensity with a smooth, easy-drinking feel. It’s got awesome depth of flavour with bags of ripe dark fruit, cassis and dark cherry to the fore, and lovely fine tannins. It finishes up with a classy spiced lick to that develops beautifully on the palate giving you the kind of long finish most wines can only dream of.
"2021 was a fantastic vintage in Langhorne Creek, with near perfect conditions, I was able to make a Shiraz that I believe truly reflects what Langhorne Creek is all about – delivering wine at a quality level that is well above the price point of the wine. It’s actually a single vineyard wine, taken from a block owned by Matt Lawrie, using these nearly 30 years old Shiraz vines from the rich, alluvial flood plains of Langhorne Creek." Josh Pfeiffer, Winemaker