New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 93%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
- More than just a label. When Joost says ‘prestige’ he means ‘prestige’. And boy oh boy does this delicious Loire Sauvignon deserve its name...
- Classic, refined and dry. This luxurious drop has all the sophistication and character of a Sancerre. Except it’s not. Because that would be illegal.
- Grab yourself a hunk of creamy goats cheese, some posh crackers, and go
- Paolo has long been known at Naked as the King of Prosecco and the 2020 vintage of his Prosecco Superiore proves that case and point. It's so good that it had BBC Good Food's Henry Jeffreys wondering whether 'This might be the best prosecco I have ever tasted'. How's that for "Superiore"!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
- There’s no doubt that Paolo is a bit of a genius when it comes to working with bubbles, and this lightly sparkling delight is proof if ever you needed it.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full on bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue, with all the delicious flavours of a juicy punnet of strawberries.
- Paolo's packed this Frizzante into a screwcap, 'There's no faffing about with corks, these bubbles come in a screw cap bottle, preserving those light bubbles perfectly'. This is the perfect aperitif. Hell, it's perfect anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue. Paolo's packed this Frizzante into a screwcap, 'There's no faffing about with corks, these bubbles come in a screw cap bottle, preserving those light bubbles perfectly'
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
After Ben’s Chablis vineyards were devastated by frosts for the second time in 4 years, he was left thinking ‘here we go again’.
The first time this happened, in 2017, Ben got in touch with a mate of his making top-class, artisan wines in the southern French appellation of Comte Tolosan. He cut Ben a special deal on a parcel of this elegant and refreshing white, to help make up the shortfall in Ben’s winery. Angels backed it to the hilt, promptly fell in love, and have been asking for more ever since.
This delicious blend of Colombard and Ugni Blanc has all the qualities of a high-end Chablis... even if it's not. Its enticing aromas of lime and lychee are mixed with a subtle hint of white pepper. And it’s juicy and rich in the mouth, with a crunchy, refreshing finish like biting into a ripe red apple.
Whenever we’ve asked Angels if they’d like more lower-alcohol options in the past, lots said "yes, but only if it’s good, not just because it’s low alcohol". So we knew, when we did finally pull the trigger on a lower-alcohol wine, it had to be just as good as any other wine in our range. Step forward Naked star Oscar Quevedo…
Although it’s a lower-alcohol wine, Oscar’s new 9% ABV Radiante still tastes like an absolute knockout. That’s because it’s made with a native Portuguese grape, Azal, that produces naturally lower-alcohol wines that are still really fresh, fruity and aromatic. To secure the best fruit, Oscar went to Vinho Verde, where the cool, coastal climate and high-altitude vineyards allow the Azal to ripen slowly and develop beautiful, concentrated flavours and aromas.
It’s the perfect easy-drinking tipple for those laid-back occasions where you crave something a bit lighter. On the nose, you get these enticing fruit-driven aromas that just shout summer. Then take a sip and you’ll notice a light, effervescent spritz - traditional in this style of wine - that really pops on the palate with hints of fresh lemons, tangerine and grapefruit. Tailor-made for those warm spring and summer evenings, hanging with your mates, and setting the world to rights until the sun goes down.
“Methode Traditionnelle”, the same winemaking process used in Champagne and our Sparkling 1816 is a blend of 70% Chardonnay and 30% Folle Blanche. The Chardonnay brings aromatics and fruitiness and the Folle Blanche, a dry, local and historic varietal, brings freshness and elegance.
From grape to glass, we are there for every step of the winemaking process and are so proud to bring Angels this handcrafted, family wine. Enjoy the fine bubbles, notes of quince and brioche and great freshness in the mouth.
The name is a tribute to Joseph Gregoire, the first Lieubeau, who was left abandoned as an orphan in the porch of the hospital in Nantes in 1816. He was the founder of both our family and winery.
- Cava gets a bad rep. But this stuff’ll change your opinion for good.
- We couldn't be prouder of the grapey, apple laden fist of fizziness that Franck's delicious Cava punches out with every mouthful.
- Best of all Angels get it a ridiculously low price, allowing you to splash out on a little hot-smoked salmon alongside it.
- This elegant, fruity white medal-winner from Christophe and Sébastien is the ultimate aperitif for all of your summer soirees this year.
- From Gascony, the so called 'Little Tuscany' of France, this is a deeply aromatic and distinctive number, with crisp aromas of freshly cut grass and white flowers on the nose, and crisp cox apples and juicy stone fruit flavours.
- An easy drinker down to the last drop - it's the kind of wine that is guaranteed to have your friends asking to borrow a biro so they have the name jotted down for later.