- More than just a label. When Joost says ‘prestige’ he means ‘prestige’. And boy oh boy does this delicious Loire Sauvignon deserve its name...
- Classic, refined and dry. This luxurious drop has all the sophistication and character of a Sancerre. Except it’s not. Because that would be illegal.
- Grab yourself a hunk of creamy goats cheese, some posh crackers, and go wild.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue.
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
- The talented Peter Klein is currently crafting some of the best wines to come out of Germany. You'll be pleased to hear that this delightful Muskateller is definitely no exception - light, fresh and a lunchtime blues-beating 10% ABV. What more could you want?
- You like your wines to be full of flavour... but not too sweet. It's that elusive 'right kind of off-dry' that Peter has skilfully bottled by the barrel-load for you. Full of scrumptiously exotic lychee and juicy ripe pear, all balanced with a lift of lemon and a mouth-wateringly fragrant finish.
- Thanks to your Angel funding, you're getting a world-class wine for a steal. Snap up a bottle (or two) and try it with some succulent smoked salmon. It's wonderful for washing down that cheeky slice of cake, too...
Over in Argentina the Pedro Gimenez grape is a much loved part of their winemaking history and one of it’s best kept secrets and Mauricio is super stoked to finally be able to share it with Angels.
Made with that well-known sprinkling of Lorca magic, if you like your crisp, fresh and dangerously quaffable whites then you are in for a treat! Pale in colour, with aromas of green apples and a hint of grapefruit - it’s no wonder this is what those in the know are all drinking.
As the days get longer and temperatures begin to creep up, make sure you have this one at the ready; it’s a perfect summer crusher that’s just calling out for those sun filled days.
- I've spent most of my winemaking career in Tuscany... but thanks to Naked Angels I’ve been given the opportunity to turn my hand to a spectacular white wine from Veneto.
- It’s very rare that a Tuscan winemaker gets the chance to work in this region. Thanks to your funding and support, together we have made it a reality!
- My Bianco Trevenezie is an intensely fresh, fruity and flavoursome white with just the right crispness and length. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
- This is an 100% Pink Muscat from the Lorca’s estate at El Mirador. It’s in the heart of Argentina's wine country; Mendoza, so you can expect the best.
- Mauricio wanted to showcase a grape that has been left in the background for many years and carefully hand harvested them; showing the level of care and attention he puts into his wines.
- This sweet, fresh wine boasts stunning fruity, floral aromas. Think peaches and apricots and you’ll be bang on. It’s one that will shine alongside spices such as ginger, cinnamon and cardamom so bear that in mind if going through the recipe book!
Picture this. You’re in the heart of the Limari Valley in Chile where blue sky reigns year round and there’s a refreshing ocean breeze coming in from the Pacific. It’s the perfect place to grow healthy, fresh and aromatic white grapes which is exactly why Connie picked it.
- Light yellow, almost white, in colour with delicate floral notes, this absolute stunner is all yours for just £7.99.
- If you like your fresh Chilean whites then get this in your basket stat as there are only a handful of bottles to go around. It’s a great one for sharing. Or not. We won’t judge.
Straight from a gorgeous little vineyard in the breathtaking Hunter Valley comes Thomas’ Wiley Rooster Rose. He gushed at how great the land was to work and says it produced something really rather special in 2018 which he couldn’t wait to share with Angels, and here it is!
Beautiful pale pink in colour with aromas of fresh strawberries and a subtle hint of Turkish Delight, this is a fresh, well-balanced and utterly delicious rose that we just can’t get enough of.
Thomas says this one is best enjoyed with some fresh seafood, a delicious cheese platter or simply by itself, curled up with a good book.
- Last year we asked what new wines Angels want to see on the site. You replied loud and clear that you want more entry level wines. So we set out on a mission to find you some affordable gems… and boy have we found a beauty!
- The know-how and passion of the Gayrel Vineyard team make it possible to produce wines that guarantee authenticity, modernity, originality and tradition but give you great bang for your buck. The price is frankly ridiculous...
- This Sauvignon captures the intense aromas of grapefuit, lemon and lime whilst flooding the mouth with subtle and delicate flavours. Be warned - a wine of this quality, from a super talented new winemaking duo at such a bargain price isn’t going to last long.
- Haven't heard of Peter Klein? You'll be hearing a lot more about him over the next few years - he came second in Germany's Young Winemaker of the Year 2009. The word 'Trocken' is German for dry, which means that this Riesling is full of flavour AND ultra-refreshing.
- You can expect bags of mouth-wateringly juicy white peach flavour, with lifts of lemon and apple for a bit of punch and power. It's rounded, fragrant, and deliciously dry.
- For a Riesling of this quality, you'd normally pay double this price - but thanks to Angel funding, it's yours at the right price. So good with Thai food that the takeaway practically dials itself...