New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- I want to share the delicious potential of Spanish Monastrell (also known as Mourvèdre) with you, after 18 years of working with this marvellous yet mischievous grape!
- When making my Monastrell, I left the fruit to partly raisin on the vines. This is called “Seleccion Tardia” or Late Selection - and means the grapes are full of densely concentrated flavours. It’s a mellow, juicy wine that will coat your palate with velvety softness and dark luscious ripe plum and cherry fruit, with a hint of sweet spices on the finish.
- The support from the Angels has allowed us the freedom of being selective with the grapes as well as being able to age this wine in the finest oak barrels. Thank you for trusting me to make wines you will enjoy. This is a wonderful community and I am very grateful to be part of it.
David Tofterup, Winemaker
- Bill and Claudia used your Angel pennies to get their hands on the grapes from some of the very best Sauvignon vineyards in New Zealand... to make a wine that will please even the pickiest of Sauvignon lovers.
From the first sip, it's an explosion of luscious Marlborough fruit flavour. Fresh grapefruit, zingy gooseberries and juicy, mouth watering pear drops all fuse together to make an exceptional tropical tipple.
Named after their daughter Sylvia - Sauvignon doesn't get more special than this. Previous vintages won medals galore, and we think that this one is even better... all thanks to Angel funding!
- When I was a young winemaker I made a rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality Grenache grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, raspberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect.
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- My Reserva is something truly special that shows the best that Portugal has to offer, but still remains incredibly competitive in value. It brings a more complex and serious personality that will please even the most demanding drinkers.
- Having everyone's support at Naked and witnessing first-hand the positive feedback from Angels is the biggest motivation that I could ever ask for. My approach when making this wine was highly influenced by everything I learned from being part of Naked Wines.
- Once poured this wine starts oozing complex aromas of red and black fruits mixed with vanilla and some spices. It is a complex wine with soft and velvety notes of ripe fruit. A wine made to drink slowly that will offer you a rich and lingering aftertaste.
Love Hermano's super-smooth Galodoro Reserva? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- My Old Vines Chenin Blanc comes from a very unique older vineyard, planted in 1977 on the Voorgroenberg Mountain in Wellington at around 400 metres above sea level.
- These older vines give lower yields, thus a big concentration and complexity of flavours with the decomposed granite soils adding deep mineral and fresh natural acid characters, making it a world class example of what Chenin Blanc can taste like.
- Granite, dusty minerality, quince, citrus, pineapple and herbs come together on a complex nose, with these flavours following through on the palate. The palate is fresh, delicate, yet powerful and rich all at the same time, in typical Old Vines style.
Johan Kruger, Winemaker
- N.B. This wine is topless, meaning the winemaker has chosen to bottle it without the foil wrap around the top of the cork to save on waste.
With the support of his Angels, Ben has been able to cherry-pick the very best parcels from across Minervois for this all-time Naked classic.
Seriously smooth and super soft, it’s jam-packed with bags of juicy fruit flavours. You can almost taste the sunny south of France in every sip. It's hard to believe its £9.99 price tag.
Ben’s Minervois has been topping our bestseller charts for many years now, not once dipping below a 90% rating… which should tell you everything you need to know.
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
Let the ratings speak for themselves. The Hacienda range is easily the most popular Rioja we stock!
Rodolfo is dripping in medals and awards for his wine skills and he makes sure to save all of his best stuff for Angels.
His Winemaker's Choice Rioja is bursting with bright strawberry flavours with a slightly spicy finish - a classic Rioja. Soft, smooth and mellow, and unbeatable value for money.