- The Boy (Adrian) met the Girl (Rebecca) and this is the love child... a product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Deliciously crisp with a fragrant scent of pears and apples and a hint of blush pink from keeping the grape skins in contact with the juice for a few hours... who'da thought that Pinot Grigio grapes are actually red in colour!
- The Aussie Angels keep most of this beauty for themselves so be sure to taste before we run out of our limited allocation.
- When I was a young winemaker I made a Rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make Rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality old vine Carignan grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with a little Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, rasberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect!
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
- What 4th generation winemaker Pierre doesn't know about winemaking isn't worth knowing. He just seems to have the knack of making feel-good wine at a rock 'n' roll price.
- Picking only the best grapes from the best parcels in the Rhone, this rose is packed full of bright red berries, fresh raspberries and juicy white peach.
- Crack open this elegant tipple and serve nicely chilled with some spicy tapas. Delicious.
- With a name like Domaine de Sainte Rose, it was inevitable that we made a rosé! We love rosé, so we knew we could make something really special for our Angels.
- Naked Angels have been hugely enthusiastic and encouraging of us producing a rosé, so Naked HQ backed us to give it a try! We are honoured and flattered that you have given us this opportunity to take this new wine out there and we hope you enjoy it.
- This is a fresh, full flavoured, luscious style of rosé, dry but bursting with strawberries and cream flavours and with a wonderfully silky smooth finish. All this but with enough backbone and structure to pair with light summer dishes in addition to being the ultimate aperitif!
Charles and Ruth, Winemakers
- Carlos is one of Spain’s most respected and experienced consultant oenologists. Which means he gets paid to travel all over Spain teaching wineries how to make their wines taste amazing.
- So it’s no surprise he knew where to lay his hands on some top-notch Tempranillo. It’s a hush-hush job as the fruit comes from Spain’s most famous wine region, which we're not allowed to mention (wink wink).
- This is light, crisp, and fresh as a daisy. With just the right hint of strawberries and cream. When it hits your chops you’ll know you’re drinking the good stuff
- I am a huge fan of rosé wine and I always search for this perfect balance between ripe fruit and freshness. I wanted to demonstrate that the combination of cool climate and an international variety can create a rosé with a new dimension.
- Thanks to Naked and all their great Angels. I got to fulfill my dream - and the result really blew me away, because a really stunning summer wine was born.
- I pressed the whole grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon to get more flavours into the juice. The result is a really complex rosé that shows the typical cassis flavours of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety. A great sunshine tipple that will have you reaching for the next glass!
- We are always looking around the corner, wanting to try something new... and thanks to the always fantastic support of our Angels, we have spread our wings deeper into the Sancerre appellation.
- Sancerre is not only famous for its ultimate expressive Sauvignon Blanc, it also makes the most remarkably savoury rosé from prized Pinot Noir.
- The outcome is a fresh and elegant rosé that is ultra crisp with subtle hints of succulent red fruits.
Joost & Miguela, Winemakers
- Hermano has always been a huge fan of the pale and elegant roses of southern France... so he decided to create his very own version, with an added sprinkle of Portuguese sunshine.
- Gorgeously crisp and vibrant with tempting hints of red berries... this is all you're going to want to drink between now and September.
- Grab yourself a bottle or two and roast up some spicy chicken breasts - you won't be disappointed!