- The Boy (Adrian) met the Girl (Rebecca) and this is the love child... a product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Deliciously crisp with a fragrant scent of pears and apples and a hint of blush pink from keeping the grape skins in contact with the juice for a few hours... who'da thought that Pinot Grigio grapes are actually red in colour!
- The Aussie Angels keep most of this beauty for themselves so be sure to taste before we run out of our limited allocation.
- When I was a young winemaker I made a Rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make Rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality old vine Carignan grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with a little Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, rasberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect!
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius winemakers, even with something as simple as this scrumptious Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully light and quaffable wine, with hints of fresh raspberries and crisp apple flavours.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's elegant enough for fish dishes but has enough oomph to go with the odd homemade pie or spag bol.
- Our Queen of the Languedoc has been knocking it out of the park ever since Angels rescued her from vandals who destroyed her dreams, but she hasn’t done it alone. Her winemaker husband Jean Marc has been at her side every step of the way.
- A beautiful blend of Carignan from Monsieur Jones’ vines with a dollop of aromatic Muscat from Katie’s vines. This delicious rosé really is the fruit of their marriage.
- Bursting with bright and fresh red currants, strawberries and raspberries with just a touch of elderflower. Absolutely perfect for sipping in the sun.
- With a name like Domaine de Sainte Rose, it was inevitable that we made a rosé! We love rosé, so we knew we could make something really special for our Angels.
- Naked Angels have been hugely enthusiastic and encouraging of us producing a rosé, so Naked HQ backed us to give it a try! We are honoured and flattered that you have given us this opportunity to take this new wine out there and we hope you enjoy it.
- This is a fresh, full flavoured, luscious style of rosé, dry but bursting with strawberries and cream flavours and with a wonderfully silky smooth finish. All this but with enough backbone and structure to pair with light summer dishes in addition to being the ultimate aperitif!
Charles and Ruth, Winemakers
- This is an 100% Pink Muscat from the Lorca’s estate at El Mirador. It’s in the heart of Argentina's wine country; Mendoza, so you can expect the best.
- Mauricio wanted to showcase a grape that has been left in the background for many years and carefully hand harvested them; showing the level of care and attention he puts into his wines.
- This sweet, fresh wine boasts stunning fruity, floral aromas. Think peaches and apricots and you’ll be bang on. It’s one that will shine alongside spices such as ginger, cinnamon and cardamom so bear that in mind if going through the recipe book!
- Carlos is one of Spain’s most respected and experienced consultant oenologists. Which means he gets paid to travel all over Spain teaching wineries how to make their wines taste amazing.
- So it’s no surprise he knew where to lay his hands on some top-notch Tempranillo. It’s a hush-hush job as the fruit comes from Spain’s most famous wine region, which we're not allowed to mention (wink wink).
- This is light, crisp, and fresh as a daisy. With just the right hint of strawberries and cream. When it hits your chops you’ll know you’re drinking the good stuff
Straight from a gorgeous little vineyard in the breathtaking Hunter Valley comes Thomas’ Wiley Rooster Rose. He gushed at how great the land was to work and says it produced something really rather special in 2018 which he couldn’t wait to share with Angels, and here it is!
Beautiful pale pink in colour with aromas of fresh strawberries and a subtle hint of Turkish Delight, this is a fresh, well-balanced and utterly delicious rose that we just can’t get enough of.
Thomas says this one is best enjoyed with some fresh seafood, a delicious cheese platter or simply by itself, curled up with a good book.
- Irene Paiva knew that Petit Verdot had the potential to make a spectacular Rosé. Because the grapes are so small, it means the flavours are beautifully concentrated.
- She's created a vibrant and vivacious Rosé with a lick of cherry, bags of juicy strawberry and raspberry, topped off with a fantastically fresh finish. The "perfect everyday wine".
- Angels voted in their thousands for Irene to make this wine in The Crush... so secure your stash while you have the chance!