- When I was a young winemaker I made a Rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make Rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality old vine Carignan grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with a little Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, rasberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect!
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- When Liam said he wanted to make a refreshing Rose and had found the perfect parcel of grapes, we knew we’d be in for a winner going by his track record.
- This unique Rose is comprised of beautiful aromatic Pinot Gris with just a dash of tasty Pinot Noir. This combo brings fresh cherry, bright strawberries and the sweet scent of honeysuckle. Absolutely dreamy!
- Close your eyes, take a sip and suddenly you're sitting in the sun. Serve chilled for maximum enjoyment.
- I am a huge fan of rosé wine and I always search for this perfect balance between ripe fruit and freshness. I wanted to demonstrate that the combination of cool climate and an international variety can create a rosé with a new dimension.
- Thanks to Naked and all their great Angels. I got to fulfill my dream - and the result really blew me away, because a really stunning summer wine was born.
- I pressed the whole grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon to get more flavours into the juice. The result is a really complex rosé that shows the typical cassis flavours of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety. A great sunshine tipple that will have you reaching for the next glass!
- Irene Paiva knew that Petit Verdot had the potential to make a spectacular Rosé. Because the grapes are so small, it means the flavours are beautifully concentrated.
- She's created a vibrant and vivacious Rosé with a lick of cherry, bags of juicy strawberry and raspberry, topped off with a fantastically fresh finish. The "perfect everyday wine".
- Angels voted in their thousands for Irene to make this wine in The Crush... so secure your stash while you have the chance!
- The Boy (Adrian) met the Girl (Rebecca) and this is the love child... a product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Deliciously crisp with a fragrant scent of pears and apples and a hint of blush pink from keeping the grape skins in contact with the juice for a few hours... who'da thought that Pinot Grigio grapes are actually red in colour!
- The Aussie Angels keep most of this beauty for themselves so be sure to taste before we run out of our limited allocation.
- Rarely seen as a stand alone rosé, Cabernet Franc grows particularly well in the hills around Cecilia's winery with flavours that are totally unique to this part of the world.
- Cecilia was desperate to show us how delicious a Hungarian Rosé could be, and we whole heartedly agreed right from the off! Her focus was to maintain fruitiness, complexity & zing by carefully looking after the vines, picking the grapes early.
- With an alluring intense pinky hue, hints of roses, refreshing bite and flavours of crushed strawberry & raspberry this fruity number comes together in the kind of perfect harmony that will have you reaching for more.
- If you're going to trust anyone to break the mould, a Master of Wine is your very best bet - and that's where Richard comes in. He's ready to shatter ALL of your preconceptions... and judging by this ravishing Rose, we think you'll be very pleased he did!
- Each bottle is bursting with vibrant, fresh and juicy fruit, and a beautiful nose that'll cast your mind back to those much longed for lazy days of summer.
- Because it's so refreshingly versatile, you can enjoy this whatever the weather - and it's even better only slightly chilled to let the refined fruit flavours shine through.
- Paolo is one of the Veneto's genius wine makers, even with something as basic as this simple Pinot Grigio blush.
- It's a wonderfully simple, light, easy drinking wine, with hints of fresh raspberries blended with crisp apple flavours and a great slash of cream on the finish.
- One of the best things is how versatile this little beauty is. It's soft enough for lots of different fish dishes but has enough flavour to go with the odd home-made pork pie or spaghetti bolognese.
- With a name like Domaine de Sainte Rose, it was inevitable that we made a rosé! We love rosé, so we knew we could make something really special for our Angels.
- Naked Angels have been hugely enthusiastic and encouraging of us producing a rosé, so Naked HQ backed us to give it a try! We are honoured and flattered that you have given us this opportunity to take this new wine out there and we hope you enjoy it.
- This is a fresh, full flavoured, luscious style of rosé, dry but bursting with strawberries and cream flavours and with a wonderfully silky smooth finish. All this but with enough backbone and structure to pair with light summer dishes in addition to being the ultimate aperitif!
Charles and Ruth, Winemakers
- My Chateau Saint Hilaire Provence Rosé is made from the sunniest south facing parts of the vineyards, where the grapes are able to take full advantage of the Provence sunshine and fully develop their elegant flavours on the vine.
- I want to say a huge thank you to Eamon, Naked Wines and all the Archangels who chose my rosé out of a selection of so many! I've aimed to create this wine with an avant-garde style to transmit my passion for rosé wine making, and I'm excited to be sharing this passion with you.
- My Rosé is fresh and dry, with citrus, white peach and almond flavours, and with an elegance that invites you to share this lovely wine with friends on a sunny afternoon.
Bruno Lapierre, Winemaker