WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is the seventh vintage Bill and Claudia Small have crafted exclusively for Angels and it's an absolute cracker.
- We asked them one simple thing. Make us the best Sauvignon Blanc in Marlborough and we reckon they came pretty close - at least for the price you pay, and what's more, 94% of people who've bought it agree.
- It is classic New World SB. Delicious, ripe, grassy fruit, all gooseberry and kiwi, with an edge of lime, and is packed with enough zing to keep your mouth tingling for hours on end.
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative high up in the Languedoc hills, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- Mike is a hugely successful winemaker, with more medals and trophies than you can shake a stick at. And when he came to us wanting to make a wine with his own name on it - we nearly snapped his hand off.
- This is New Zealand fruit heaven with a little Loire twist. Punchy, herbacious and packed with gooseberries and lime, all wrapped up with a soft, elegant finish.
- Too many NZ wines focus on style over substance, so imagine how excited we are to give you a wine that's chocka with both - at around half the price. Stunning.
- Rod's reserve Sauvignon Blanc from Hawke's Bay is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal.
Marlborough may steal the limelight from critics but this beauty from Hawke's Bay is packed full of New Zealand vibrant intensity.
Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that makes you want quaff more. Just crack it open and pour!
- Dom's Fiano is Nirvana for white wine lovers. Imagine the fresh, gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio with the delicious fruit and fragrance of a Sauvignon Blanc - it's simply scrumptious.
- Dom used his little black book of growers to nab the grapes for this wine at the right price. It's all about who you know, you know!
- As fresh as a summer breeze with lusciously light peachy fruits, a lively lemony zing, and a vivacious bright finish that'll leave you longing for another (big) sip.
- The grapes Willie's used to make this wine were bought with Angel money. So of course, it's only fair you get to buy the end result at a jolly decent price. We like to think of it as a never-ending circle of back scratching.
- We like to think of this as the rather good-looking lovechild of new and old world Sauvignon, with a little something for everybody. Bags of minerality, clean on the palate and fresh as a dew drop covered daisy.
- An intense gooseberry kick in the finish tells you that this is a grown up, top class wine. Try a little midweek sophistication for yourself - at this price, it'd be rude not to.
- Bruwer has won every award under the sun - and rather than letting success go to his head, he always keeps some in reserve for his favourite Angels.
- After making his super duper premium flagship wine, he had a few grapes left over and he's sharing them with YOU.
- Wines by such an iconic winemaker shouldn't come this cheap. Fresh as a daisy, drinks best whilst young, which is great because you won't be able to stop yourself from drinking it up right away.
- If oaky Aussie Chardonnay is like Dolly Parton, this South African oaky white is much more of an Uma Thurman!
- The winemaker is a big fan of the uber expensive Burgundy white 'Montrachet'. You can tell he had it in mind when creating this! It has the elegance, class and structure of its French cousin... but without the ridiculous price tag.
- As Angel Bridget wrote in her review 'Really chunky bottle of golden nectar. Excellent quality wine and almost a meal in a glass'
- The boy met the girl and this is the love child. A product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Light, zippy and classically fruit laden this white will have your taste buds dancing for joy. A crowd pleasing all-rounder with or without food.
- A mixed fruit salad of aromas assaults the senses, with punchy fruit flavours of passionfruit, guava and lemon sherbet lingering on the palate.
- More than just a label. When Joost says ‘prestige’ he means ‘prestige’. And boy oh boy does this delicious Loire Sauvignon deserve its name...
- Classic, refined and dry. This luxurious drop has all the sophistication and character of a Sancerre. Except it’s not. Because that would be illegal.
- Grab yourself a hunk of creamy goats cheese, some posh crackers, and go wild.