- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 93%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
- If you like your wine packed with flavour, then the grapes you need to look for are of the slightly shriveled, sorrier-looking variety. They might not look postcard perfect, but we can tell you here and now that those are the ones you really want in your glass.
- The not-so-secret ingredient? The sun. Leave grapes to bask in it and you’ll turbocharge the taste. So when Stefano di Blasi, discovered some forgotten-about Chardonnay and Viognier grapes, shriveled by the scorching Sicilian sun, we got very excited indeed.
- It’s one of a kind. Elegant and refreshing, with mouthwateringly ripe, juicy flavours of melon and zingy Sicilian lemon -fabulously intense, it's the kind of wine that disappears quickly but you won't forget it in a hurry.
- I believe that there is no greater translator of terroir than Chardonnay. I think this shows off my style of winemaking perfectly, I just had to share this wine with you.
- Chardonnay grapes and the cost of barrels make it difficult to grow the volumes. When I heard there was an opportunity for a new Chardonnay in Naked Wines’ range I couldn't resist putting this wine together for the Angels. Thank you Angels and Naked for believing in me and helping me fund this awesome Chardonnay.
- Light gold in colour with a green tinge, on the nose there is complex citrus, green apples and pears followed by a light toasty character from the 30% new French Oak. These flavours integrate on a seamless, well balanced palate with a butterscotch, citrus mineral finish.
- It's one of Christian's big hitters, and it's got your name writ large all over it. This is the perfect drop to reintroduction you to the warm weather and alfresco wine drinking.
- Few grapes do it all when it comes to white wine, which explains why we were jumping for joy when Christian bagged us an exclusive parcel of grapes to make this Grecanico for our Angels. Grecanico combines crisp and zesty flavours with full fruitiness all whilst making it look easy.
- This is your perfect easy breezy sipper, full of juicy ripe white peaches, golden delicious apples and just a smidge of pineapple. One to enjoy all the way from Easter into the summer months - built to enjoy with a couple of mates as you laze your way through increasingly sun dappled weekends.
- I've spent most of my winemaking career in Tuscany... but thanks to Naked Angels I’ve been given the opportunity to turn my hand to a spectacular white wine from Veneto.
- It’s very rare that a Tuscan winemaker gets the chance to work in this region. Thanks to your funding and support, together we have made it a reality!
- My Bianco Trevenezie is an intensely fresh, fruity and flavoursome white with just the right crispness and length. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Love Stefano's super crisp and refreshing Bianco Trevenezie? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- Fresh and fruity with a delicate zing and swirl of creaminess, Ben's Viognier has everything you'd want from a white wine.
- Naked legend, Ben, sources the grapes from a large cooperative high in the Languedoc hills, so it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- Served perfectly chilled, Ben's zingy, peaches and cream dream will keep you refreshed all year round.
- Virgile's wines are in high demand and it's easy to see why with wines such as this cracking little Sauvignon that makes New Zealand versions look brash and brutish.
- Its subtle soft fruit flavours, all fresh apple and baked gooseberry with a slightly herbal edge slip down far too easily, making possession of a whole case a dangerous prospect.
- Try it with a big bowl of fat, juicy mussels - it really doesn't get much better.
- You may recognise Antonio Fattori as the genius who makes our sell-out Amarone and Soave wines. Well now he's producing our most-searched for white wine... Pinot Grigio.
- Antonio's Pinot Grigio oozes class, fresh pineapple and stone fruits on the nose with a delicious clean, fresh and fruity palate.
- The perfect summer glugger for enjoying in the sunshine with some grilled fish on the barbie!
- During our 2019 Summer Tour Johan tempted Angels with two mouth-wateringly good wines and asked them to vote on which one he should hurry home to produce. 4000 votes later we had a winner...
- There’s no ABC (Anything but Chardonnay) excuse here. This one is bursting with citrus and stone fruit flavours with a delightfully crisp finish that will certainly keep you coming back for more.
- So why snap it up? Well, in Johan’s own words; “the fruit was limited, the votes were many, so please buy this as I suspect it will sell out in no time”. You don’t need to tell us twice, Johan.