- An elegant Pinot with a gentle touch. The Angels have been asking Bill & Claudia to make a New Zealand Pinot like this ever since tasting their amazing 2010 Sauv Blancs.
- The Smalls spent ages scouring the island looking for just the right vines, and they have struck gold! Mature vines on a sunny north-facing hillside in Marlborough, just screaming to be Naked.
- "Absolutely loved it, just what I've been looking for. Can't stop talking about it" said Angel Richard Coyne. We heartily agree!
- Never ones to shy away from a challenge, Charles and Ruth grabbed the opportunity to make their first still English red when ‘the vintage of the century’ swept through Old Blighty’s vineyards last year.
- The grapes were hand picked then carefully hand sorted to make sure only the best made it into the bottle, the result is a silky smooth Pinot Noir that’s bursting with dark fruit flavours and a luscious lick of spice. Think red Burgundy without the hefty price-tag.
- Charles and Ruth cannot thank you enough for supporting not only them, but also the ever-growing English wine industry. So cheers to you, Angels for making dreams come true!
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh
- A delicious and punchy Pinot Noir with blackcurrant, black cherry, and some serious brooding Burgundian texture. Absolutely divine.
Chile is Pinot Noir Paradise - hot days and cold nights, an ultra long growing season, a thick blanket of fog (nature’s air conditioning), and just the right amount of water.
Deep ruby red, this wine is packed full of strawberries, raspberries and delicate violet aromas. Enough to get anyone's mouth watering.
Connie recommends a delicious fish dish, baked with cheese ‘a la parmesana’ as the ultimate match for her Pinot. Sounds dreamy!
- Pinot Noir is my favourite red grape. 15 years ago I visited Burgundy during vintage and worked with growers and winemakers - since then I have returned every year to the region.
- It was a real surprise when I finally made my first Pinot Noir here in the Pfalz. I could not believe the quality and style it was possible to make in this region.
- Through Naked Wines I had the opportunity to work with the grower to help him manage the vineyard and harvest the grapes for this special wine. The result is a Pinot Noir with intense aromas of ripe forest berries and raspberry leaf. It has great balance with good texture and a persistent finish.
- Here it is. The new vintage of Charles and Ruth's sparkling rose... and it's an absolute beauty. Pale pink bubbles with serious finesse, super-crisp and bursting with fresh strawberries... with a dollop of whipped cream to finish.
- These delicate pink bubbles of mouth-watering happiness are exclusive to you - and it's all thanks to your Angel funding.
- Posh looking, posh tasting, Rose Champagne style at Languedoc prices - you're on to a winner.
Scott works in one of the most diverse wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call ‘the Land of 1000 Valleys” and it’s all thanks to Angel funding he got to make this, his dream wine!
His Pinot Noir is a favourite with our friends across the pond and, what with 2017 being an exceptional vintage with a near-perfect growing season, we just had to get our hands on some for UK Angels to try.
Aged in plush French oak barrels, this is a silky smooth, complex red that really opens up in the glass...if you are able to leave it long enough!
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot, and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this bottle has your name on it
- Archangels picked this wine over Pinots 2-3 times its price in a blind tasting at Naked HQ, so we knew we were onto a winner.
- This one needs a bit of breathing time after opening, but your patience will be richly rewarded when you get to experience the incredible depth and fruitiness of this wine come to life. It’s a perfect choice for a night in front of the fire so snuggle up and enjoy!
- We got wind of some seriously classy Marlborough Pinot Noir going for a steal and we just had to nab it for you Angels.
- Full to the brim with ripe black cherries, juicy raspberries and a dash of black pepper. Just delicious!
- Serve yourself a large glass of this with a glazed rack of lamb, it’s absolutely divine.
- Santa Rita Hills aka ‘the Napa Valley of the South’ is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for seriously big bucks so Matt knew exactly where to take his Angel funding to make a lip-smackingly good Pinot Noir.
The grapes were carefully hand harvested early in the morning so they kept their freshness and then spent 10 months in French oak barrels to maximise all the delicious flavours. This is a fan-favourite with US Angels and it’s not hard to see why...silky smooth and full of flavour and a more powerful Pinot than you may expect.
At just £18.99 for a bottle, this wine, from one of California’s most highly regarded and expensive appellations, is yours for a total steal so make sure you snap up your stash today.