New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- An elegant Pinot with a gentle touch. The Angels have been asking Bill & Claudia to make a New Zealand Pinot like this ever since tasting their amazing 2010 Sauv Blancs.
- The Smalls spent ages scouring the island looking for just the right vines, and they have struck gold! Mature vines on a sunny north-facing hillside in Marlborough, just screaming to be Naked.
- "Absolutely loved it, just what I've been looking for. Can't stop talking about it" said Angel Richard Coyne. We heartily agree!
- With a top draw parcel of Pinot Noir grapes in hand, our Ben Darnault had a light bulb moment. These were the perfect grapes to make his Angels a brand new, premium Cremant Rose to add some well deserved jubilance to your wine racks.
- Cremant de Bourgogne is produced in Burgundy, just south of its famous bubbly big sister, Champagne. It may not have the famous title but Cremant certainly shares the luxurious depth of flavour - especially when you've got a winemaker like Ben at the helm with plenty of premium Pinot Noir grapes at his disposal.
- This is Ben's first Cremant Rose and it certainly doesn't disappoint. Full of creamy raspberry flavours, ripe summer strawberries, and a delightfully refined freshness and length, this is a bottle of fizz to savour... you'll definitely have difficulty sharing.
- Spectacular aperitif sparkler made by Paolo Sacchetto in the Veneto region of Italy - the perfect climate for making top fizz.
- This is the kind of rose for those who like lots of flavour from their pinks and don't mind being bold about it.
- Ripe red cherry fruit flavours, combine with clotted cream to give a full-on, no prisoners taken style of fizz with an awful lot of character shining through.
This bright, delicate Pinot Noir is a Matt Parish specialty, bounding with lush, ripe berry and cherry flavours woven together with a round, sultry smoothness that makes it almost impossible to put down.
Matt sourced hand-harvested grapes from prime patches of Pinot up and down the length of Anderson Valley. The grapes were harvested early in the morning to keep them cool and full of juicy flavour, then gently fermented and aged in French oak for a full 10 months, giving the wine a downright decadent sheen and graceful smoothness.
An instant hit with US Angels, Matt’s award-winning Pinot has chalked up a mind-boggling 95%-rating for its first two vintages across the pond. So we’re thanking our lucky stars we’ve been able to sneak some over to UK shores. Just don’t tell the yanks… or there’ll be uproar.
- If you like the super-clean fruit of a New World Pinot, and the rustic charm of an Old World one, then this bottle has your name on it
- Archangels picked this wine over Pinots 2-3 times its price in a blind tasting at Naked HQ, so we knew we were onto a winner.
- This one needs a bit of breathing time after opening, but your patience will be richly rewarded when you get to experience the incredible depth and fruitiness of this wine come to life. It’s a perfect choice for a night in front of the fire so snuggle up and enjoy!
- Although he'd be hard pressed to pick a favourite, two wines Franks simply loves making are Cava and Rosé. So he decided it was only right to bring the two together for the ultimate sparkling extravaganza.
- He's kept it classic, exclusively using traditional techniques to preserve the Rose's delicate touch and elegantly layered fruit flavours. Franks's bottled up a true breath of fresh air for his Angles, that's guaranteed to blow away the cobwebs.
- The hand picked Pinot Noir grapes deliver a bright acidity with a fruit forward kick. Fresh summer strawberries take centre stage, whilst apples and melon flavours provide a crisp, cool summer breeze.
Gerd used a bit of winemaking wizardry to make this beauty. After picking and crushing the Pinot Noir grapes, he bled off 10% of the juice, then fermented it separately at cold temperatures to make this Rosé. It’s called the “saignee” method, and it delivers a much bigger, bolder Rosé than the norm.
To ramp up the flavour and make it as vibrant, fruity and fresh as they come, Gerd left the juice in the tanks for an extra 4 months after fermentation. It was only filtered once prior to bottling.
The result is a mouthful of moreish strawberry and raspberry flavours. It’s dry, crisp and refreshing, with more alcoholic oomph than your average Rosé.
- We are always looking around the corner, wanting to try something new... and thanks to the always fantastic support of our Angels, we have spread our wings deeper into the Sancerre appellation.
- Sancerre is not only famous for its ultimate expressive Sauvignon Blanc, it also makes the most remarkably savoury rosé from prized Pinot Noir.
- The outcome is a fresh and elegant rosé that is ultra crisp with subtle hints of succulent red fruits.
- Joost & Miguela, Winemakers
- Pinot Noir is my favourite red grape. 15 years ago I visited Burgundy during vintage and worked with growers and winemakers - since then I have returned every year to the region.
- It was a real surprise when I finally made my first Pinot Noir here in the Pfalz. I could not believe the quality and style was possible to make in this region.
- Through Naked Wines I had the opportunity to work with the grower to help him manage the vineyard and harvest the grapes for this special wine. The result is a Pinot Noir with intense aromas of ripe forest berries and raspberry leaf. It has great balance with good texture and a persistent finish.
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a little bit of liquorice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the centre finished off with a kick of black pepper and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- Grab a leg of lamb, slow roast it for 12 hours, then serve with copious amounts of this. Stunning.