New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Leading the revolution for a new, modern style of wine, Stephen's Californian Chardonnay will have Chablis producers weeping with envy.
- This is as bright and refreshing as Chardonnay comes, with a dollop of Californian sunshine for extra oomph.
- Stephen recommends you grab yourself a fat tuna steak and go wild!
It can be a tough task breaking into the super-posh Burgundy club for any winemaker, let alone for outsiders who speak with an English accent. But when you produce fine-quality wines like the Ragg’s hand-crafted, artisan Chardonnay, even the locals have to stand up and take notice.
This is an absolutely stonking example of White Burgundy. It’s got those classic clean, lean citrus flavours, with subtle notes of green and golden apples, and toasty almonds. And a luxuriously creamy texture from just the perfect amount of oak ageing. It’s a beautiful thing.
So many Naked winemakers tell us the big thing that sparked their passion was tasting a top-notch Chardonnay from Burgundy. And when you pour yourself a glass of this world-class Premier Cru, you’ll understand why.
- The Santolins have spent the last year making their A&R Durif Shiraz, a veritable powerhouse of a wine, the perfect full-bodied, oaky white partner in crime. They've triumphantly stepped away from the drawing board with this super stylish Aussie Chard in hand.
- And even better - they've made it exclusively for you Angels and have handpicked only the best fruit to ensure that you're only enjoying the most decadent stuff they can muster.
- This brand new Chard is the yin to the yang of their 94%-rated Durif Shiraz - it's bold, full bodied, delightfully oaky and comes with lots of complexity and richness. It's all wrapped up effortlessly with indulgent, plush flavours of crème brülee, vanilla, honeysuckle, toasty oak, and a nice spiced kiss farewell.
- Burgundy has always been one of my favourite regions to work in. My Saint Veran and Pouilly Fuisse are both from the region, and I have always dreamed of making a Macon Villages.
- Thanks to Angel support, I was able to secure some old Chardonnay vines on the slopes of Macon that were perfect for a traditional style white, with no oak influence, that really shows what this appellation can do.
- My Macon Villages is a lighter, refreshing style, with a fresh citrus aroma, clean acidity and a creamy finish.
- This appellation is famed in Burgundy, it is one that I have always loved. The winery where I make my Saint Veran, has a small parcel of Pouilly Fuisse vineyards close by and I was able to secure this small parcel especially for myself and Naked Wines.
- By giving me support and letting me look out for new projects and special vineyards, I am able to commit to making wines, confident that the Naked Angels will love them.
- This is a creamy, buttery Burgundy that boasts a rich dollop of lemon curd to round it off perfectly with and is a wine that will age well over the next few years.
- Nina spotted this seriously zesty Chardonnay when she was travelling around Oz and had to nab it all, just for you Angels.
- This wine is fresh and vibrant, packed full of lemon, kaffir lime leaf and melon and just a hint of toasty oak to compliment the citrus.
- Serve with Asian ginger and soy poached chicken salad… or something less fancy but equally delicious like fish and chips.
- We hunted high and low for a Chablis that impressed us. It may have taken a while, but, as the saying goes, some things are worth the wait.
- This is the absolute essence of a classic Chablis, bone dry, super classy, minerally...in short, delicious.
- Try this wine with some oysters for the perfect pairing for a decadent dinner
- I had the opportunity to create this wine with Brass Tacks proprietor, Daniel LeFrancois, a good friend of mine. Daniel is a veteran in the wine industry so with our collective experience, we created a true reflection of California Chardonnay.
- Working with the Angels and Naked Wines was a wish fulfilled. It was your votes and support that granted us the opportunity to source fruit from premier California regions. This granted us the ability to put more focus on the winemaking process and produce a wine that we are excited and proud to present to you.
- This sexy, voluptuous wine answers your palate's thirst for an oaked and buttery Chardonnay. Ripe, juicy tropical flavors on the lush palate are accented by creamy notes of vanilla and caramel. I truly can't thank the Angels enough for making this wine possible. Your support is what keeps independent winemakers like me going.
Scott Peterson, Winemaker
- Sam's mantra is that lots of little things can make a big difference...culminating in the Butterfly Effect. Sam used lots of little touches and techniques to create this seriously classy little number.
- His fresh and peachy Chardonnay has layer upon layer of creaminess and rich complexity. It's no wonder the Aussie Angels can't get enough of the stuff.
- Because you fund Sam and made his dreams come true, you get it for a bargain. Grab yourself a bottle now before your fellow Angels catch on and snap it all up.
- Mouth-wateringly posh Blanc de Blanc Champagne is JP's speciality. He only uses the finest Chardonnay grapes in his super-crisp flagship bubbly... and you can taste the difference in every zippy sip.
- Elite winemakers like JP are a rare breed. For 20 years he's been quietly producing some of the most famous wines on the planet. To those in the know, the guy is a legend.
- And since he couldn't have done it without Angel support - you get cracking value for money. So you can afford to splash out on a posh seafood platter to savour alongside it. Divine.