- I want to dedicate to the Naked fans, Angels the most special bottle of my Prosecco.
- Col de L’Utia is dedicated only to Prosecco of our vineyards in the DOCG Asolo and Valdobbiadene area. You have already the white label for the DOCG and we want to create its brother in black to increase the Col de l’Utia range.
- It is very fruity, green apple, pear and acacia scents it is delicate and fine, fresh and fizzy for all the occasion. Perfect for celebrating the whole year round.
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
- When Joost said he was making a sparkler, we said great, when can we get hold of it, and how much can you make. We knew it would be good, because, well...it's Joost.
- Think lemons, think cream, think tiny little bubbles - think fabulous!!! It's all there.
- Angel, John, said "I recently drank a lovely bottle of Krug... wish I'd bought 9 bottles of this lovely bubbly instead". We couldn't have put it better ourselves.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- To me, Blanc de Blancs from chalk-grown Chardonnay is the true king of sparkling wines. My Hampshire vineyard is the same chalk belt as Champagne, the most famous fizz region in the world, and this wine is perhaps even more crisp and complex.
- My Old Winchester Hill BdB has a scrumptious nutty nose, lifted by fresh citrus aromas. The flavour is all green mango and lime zest, with a hint of sourdough bread adding an extra layer of complexity... all topped of with a lovely smooth dryness on the finish.
- There’s only a tiny amount to go round. But Angel funding and encouragement will help us to ramp up production of these bubbles in the future. I've dreamed of expanding my winery for years. Now I can finally do it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My Oeil de Perdrix is a subtle and elegant expression of pink English fizz. It's finer and more graceful than a full rosé so we bottle it in green glass to protect the delicate colour from the effects of UV light.
- Oeil de Perdrix means 'eye of the partridge' - referring to the pretty blush colour of the wine. It's made by pressing red grapes in a champagne press and so a little colour is left in the clear juice. Ripe strawberries and raspberries dance across your tongue with a fresh and clean finish.
- There's only a small amount to go round. But Angel funding will enable us to make even more pure, delicious, English pink fizz to put into our cellars for you to drink in years to come!
- Super-talented Paolo has bottled his prize Prosecco into shiny 1.5 litre magnums, perfect for when a single bottle just won't cut it.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling tipple should have your back, whatever the occasion.
- Fruity green apple, pear and acacia scents and delicate finesse. It's the perfect fresh and fizzy accompaniment for any celebration.
Being a big producer, Alessandro has access to some amazing parcels of grapes. This Prosecco is his pride and joy.
Crisp apples, soft pear and a bright citrus zing make it a stonking match with seafood. And at pretty much less than half the price of a bottle of traditional Champagne it's top value.
To give you an idea of how insanely good it is, we're looking around the office and we can see more empty bottles of it than modesty allows us to admit...
- Charles Simpson's specialty is taking well known grape varieties in the Languedoc, and giving them a little bit of a twist.
- So when the locals said you can't make Blanc de Blancs, he went out to prove them wrong.
- Expensive tasting, Champagne style at Languedoc prices - it's the perfect sparkler for the party season.
- I wanted to make something different for you Angels, luckily as soon as I mentioned a sparkling Rose from Argentina's signature grape, Naked Wines jumped at the chance.
- Made with 100% Malbec, it is a sparkling rose that I hope might win over some red wine drinkers to try a pink fizz
- Think fresh cherries and strawberries, with what I describe as 'small and brilliant bubbles', it is a treat not to be missed.
- Wooooohoooooo! Stand down the troops, call off the dogs, stop the search, this is it - officially the BEST cava in the Wines From Spain Awards 2014!
- We couldn't be prouder of the grapey, apple laden fist of fizziness that this delicious Cava punches out with every mouthful.
- Best of all Angels get it a ridiculously low price, allowing them to splash out on a little hot-smoked salmon alongside it.