- I want to dedicate to the Naked fans, Angels the most special bottle of my Prosecco.
- Col de L’Utia is dedicated only to Prosecco of our vineyards in the DOCG Asolo and Valdobbiadene area. You have already the white label for the DOCG and we want to create its brother in black to increase the Col de l’Utia range.
- It is very fruity, green apple, pear and acacia scents it is delicate and fine, fresh and fizzy for all the occasion. Perfect for celebrating the whole year round.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue.
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink. This is the perfect aperitif. Hell, it's perfect anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My Oeil de Perdrix is a subtle and elegant expression of pink English fizz. It's finer and more graceful than a full rosé so we bottle it in green glass to protect the delicate colour from the effects of UV light.
- Oeil de Perdrix means 'eye of the partridge' - referring to the pretty blush colour of the wine. It's made by pressing red grapes in a champagne press and so a little colour is left in the clear juice. Ripe strawberries and raspberries dance across your tongue with a fresh and clean finish.
- There's only a small amount to go round. But Angel funding will enable us to make even more pure, delicious, English pink fizz to put into our cellars for you to drink in years to come!
- My Rebel Bubbles are the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, it's the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes this wine so very hard to resist.
- Aussie Angels can't get enough of this rebellious fizz, but I managed to wrestle a few bottles over to the UK so you can enjoy it too!
Jen Pfeiffer - Winemaker
Being a big producer, Alessandro has access to some amazing parcels of grapes. This Prosecco is his pride and joy.
Crisp apples, soft pear and a bright citrus zing make it a stonking match with seafood. And at pretty much less than half the price of a bottle of traditional Champagne it's top value.
To give you an idea of how insanely good it is, we're looking around the office and we can see more empty bottles of it than modesty allows us to admit...
- I wanted to make something different for you Angels, luckily as soon as I mentioned a sparkling Rose from Argentina's signature grape, Naked Wines jumped at the chance.
- Made with 100% Malbec, it is a sparkling rose that I hope might win over some red wine drinkers to try a pink fizz
- Think fresh cherries and strawberries, with what I describe as 'small and brilliant bubbles', it is a treat not to be missed.
- Cava gets a bad rep. But this stuff’ll change your opinion for good.
- We couldn't be prouder of the grapey, apple laden fist of fizziness that Franck's delicious Cava punches out with every mouthful.
- Best of all Angels get it a ridiculously low price, allowing you to splash out on a little hot-smoked salmon alongside it.
- When Joost said he was making a sparkler, we said great, when can we get hold of it, and how much can you make. We knew it would be good, because, well...it's Joost.
- Think lemons, think cream, think tiny little bubbles - think fabulous!!! It's all there.
- Angel, John, said "I recently drank a lovely bottle of Krug... wish I'd bought 9 bottles of this lovely bubbly instead". We couldn't have put it better ourselves.
- If you've not tried a lightly sparkling Moscato before, then you cannot start with a better example than this. Magnificent and only 7% ABV because not all the sugar is converted to alcohol.
- Worry not about the sweetness however. Whilst it does taste sweet in the mouth, it has a wonderful zippy, racy zing to it, that offsets the sugar. It's a little bit like drinking liquid lemon sorbet and just as bloomin' refreshing when served nice and chilled.
- Winemaker Paolo recommends it with cake of all kinds. We agree!!!