The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue.
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
- Charles Simpson's specialty is taking well known grape varieties in the Languedoc, and giving them a little bit of a twist.
- So when the locals said you can't make Blanc de Blancs, he went out to prove them wrong.
- Expensive tasting, Champagne style at Languedoc prices - it's the perfect sparkler for the party season!
- There’s no doubt that Paolo is a bit of a genius when it comes to working with bubbles, and this lightly sparkling delight is proof if ever you needed it.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full on bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue, with all the delicious flavours of a juicy punnet of strawberries.
- This is the perfect aperitif. Hell, it's perfect anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
- Spectacular aperitif sparkler made by Paolo Sacchetto in the Veneto region of Italy - the perfect climate for making top fizz.
- This is the kind of rose for those who like lots of flavour from their pinks and don't mind being bold about it.
- Ripe red cherry fruit flavours, combine with clotted cream to give a full-on, no prisoners taken style of fizz with an awful lot of character shining through.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My Oeil de Perdrix is a subtle and elegant expression of pink English fizz. It's finer and more graceful than a full rosé so we bottle it in green glass to protect the delicate colour from the effects of UV light.
- Oeil de Perdrix means 'eye of the partridge' - referring to the pretty blush colour of the wine. It's made by pressing red grapes in a champagne press and so a little colour is left in the clear juice. Ripe strawberries and raspberries dance across your tongue with a fresh and clean finish.
- There's only a small amount to go round. But Angel funding will enable us to make even more pure, delicious, English pink fizz to put into our cellars for you to drink in years to come!
- My Rebel Bubbles are the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, it's the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes this wine so very hard to resist.
- Aussie Angels can't get enough of this rebellious fizz, but I managed to wrestle a few bottles over to the UK so you can enjoy it too!
Jen Pfeiffer - Winemaker
- Charles and Ruth brought their renowned winemaking skills back to old Blighty and created this seriously classy sparkling, which they even let you name! Beora is the name of the Saxon Chief after whom the village of Barham is called.
- This is teamwork at its finest, with the Simpsons expertly harvesting and pressing the grapes and Angels deciding the blend, name and label! Mark our words, this is just the start of the their English wine adventure.
- This clean and vibrant sparkling boasts citrus flavours and a subtle toastiness and, just between us, a price tag that makes it an absolute steal!
Being a big producer, Alessandro has access to some amazing parcels of grapes. This Prosecco is his pride and joy.
Crisp apples, soft pear and a bright citrus zing make it a stonking match with seafood. And at pretty much less than half the price of a bottle of traditional Champagne it's top value.
To give you an idea of how insanely good it is, we're looking around the office and we can see more empty bottles of it than modesty allows us to admit...
Superb growing conditions led to an early harvest for our dynamic duo, and they carefully hand picked each grape to bring you this sensational, one-off, sparkling.
Smooth and rich, with a delightful citrus balance and sort of zing that can only come from being picked so early, this is one elegant bottle of bubbly.
Like champagne but at the fraction of the price, form an orderly queue and get your hands on it now before it’s all gone!