New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- We’re pleased as punch to bring you this divinely posh, insanely elegant champagne, exclusively for Angels…
- Made in a way that really shows off the vineyards around the area. Denis and team couldn’t be more thankful for the chance to share their passion with you
- We can’t think of a situation this wouldn’t do well in... celebrations with friends in the sunshine, paired beautifully with a seafood salad, or just as a wild Wednesday treat.
This super-special bottle of bubbly is a one-off wine the Santolins have been working on since the day they joined Naked. Every single year since the beginning, they saved a small parcel of their Chardonnay vintage which they've carefully woven together to create this incredibly rare sparkling wine just for Angels. To celebrate their 10th anniversary with a bang!
You can taste the love in every sip. It’s a classy fizz with lively citrus fruit flavours and a creamy, slightly nutty character, and a soft, crisp finish. Perfect for all your celebrations and festive occasions.
And one little magic detail - the constellation featured on the label is the exact one that shone in the sky the night Adrian and Rebecca first signed up with us all those years ago. So this wine was literally written in the stars.
- N.B. This wine is topless, meaning the winemaker has chosen to bottle it without the foil wrap around the top of the cork to save on waste.
- There’s no doubt that Paolo is a bit of a genius when it comes to working with bubbles, and this lightly sparkling delight is proof if ever you needed it.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full on bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue, with all the delicious flavours of a juicy punnet of strawberries.
- Paolo's packed this Frizzante into a screwcap, 'There's no faffing about with corks, these bubbles come in a screw cap bottle, preserving those light bubbles perfectly'. This is the perfect aperitif. Hell, it's perfect anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue. Paolo's packed this Frizzante into a screwcap, 'There's no faffing about with corks, these bubbles come in a screw cap bottle, preserving those light bubbles perfectly'
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
Provence superstar Julian Faulkner has turned some of his priceless grapes into a delicious sparkling rosé just for you.
Old French rules mean wines like this hardly ever get made. Most winemakers in Provence don’t make sparkling wine, because if you do you can’t use the prestigious Provence nametag. But Julian knows better than to let bureaucracy get in the way of a good wine…
Julian’s rare Sparkling Rosé IGP Mediterranée is the perfect marriage of two summer styles. Close your eyes and you’ll think you’re smelling a delicious Provence Rosé full of fresh juicy strawberry aromas. But when you sip, the mouthfeel is of a classy and refined fizz. Soft, smooth and rounded, with all the flavour and crunch of elegant red fruit, notes of peach, then that lift and spritz from the super-fine bubbles. It’s dry, fruity and very sophisticated.
Being a big producer, Alessandro has access to some amazing parcels of grapes. This Prosecco is his pride and joy.
Crisp apples, soft pear and a bright citrus zing make it a stonking match with seafood. And at pretty much less than half the price of a bottle of traditional Champagne it's top value.
To give you an idea of how insanely good it is, we're looking around the office and we can see more empty bottles of it than modesty allows us to admit...
- Crémant is France’s best kept sparkling wine secret. It’s made using the same posh grapes as Champagne, with the same traditional method. The only difference is the location… and in Ben’s case, we’re talking about none other than super-smart Burgundy so you’re in good hands!
- Ben has named his first ever sparkling wine ‘Vigneron’s Wife’, after his beloved wife (and Crémant fanatic) Kat. She has been there through it all, from his first year at Naked when he scrambled together 12,000 bottles, to today, with Angels getting through over a million a year!
- More refined than Prosecco and more approachable than Champagne. It’s a classy, bubbly delight just like Mrs Darnault herself - and a wine that’s truly been made with love.
- Limoux is a legendary spot for crafting sparkling wines. In fact, it's where the "bottle fermentation" process (that we now know as "Méthode Traditionnelle") was first discovered. That makes it the first sparkling wine made in France... step aside Champers.
- This very unique Crémant proves the immense quality of Limoux sparkling wine. It combines Chardonnay, Chenin and Mauzac (a grape native to the area), to create a fabulous structure and minerality. It's incredibly distinctive and brimming over with style.
- Francois and Baptiste pressed the grapes incredibly delicately to ensure not a drop of flavour was lost. This gives the wine a glorious pale yellow colour with delicate aromas of white flowers, juicy fruits and just a hint of honey. In the mouth it's suuuper fresh, combining ripe citrus flavours with creamy decadence.
- Great news for rose Champagne fans... a bonafide legend has crafted this sublime drop exclusively for you.
- With tiny bubbles that gently caress your tongue, leaving just the subtlest hint of mouth-watering strawberries... it'll give even the most famous rose Champagne in the world a run for their money.
- JP says it'll be simply divine with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.