- This is to a mid-range supermarket wine what a monster truck is to a fiat panda. It's a big complex beast of a wine. Oh, and the guy who made it also makes one of Chile's most famous, and expensive wines.
- If you could get hold of one of his famous wines, you'd be paying over £30 a bottle. Luckily for you, you can buy his very own, non-famous, creation from us at a much more reasonable price.
- If you ever wanted to invest in a Naked wine to lay down, this is the one. Jean-Pascal's wines get even better with bottle age.
- Cabernet Sauvignon is the most planted variety in Stellenbosch so when Bruwer got enough Crush votes, he naturally chose to make this... This is his dream wine.
- This wine is as elegant as it is powerful. Beautiful bursts of red and blackberry flavours balanced by dark chocolate and subtle spices.
- Pair this wine with lighter meats, a fillet instead of a ribeye. It's a gentle giant and you don't want to overpower the elegance.
- The grapes for my Diamond Cabernet Sauvignon come from the very best vineyards in Heathcote, Rutherglen and the King Valley. I make sure each grape receives the Rolls Royce treatment in the winery, where each parcel of fruit is handled separately, before maturing in top quality French oak barrels for 14 months.
- My Diamond Cab Sauv is probably my most popular wine, with last year's vintage selling out in record time. I really appreciate all your support, without Angels, I wouldn't be able to do what I love - making wines for you to enjoy!
- This is a big bold red wine. The colour is dark, deep and brooding. It's so powerful and elegant and full of those lovely Cab fruit characters, but such long, fine tannins on the finish - it has me reaching for another glass, and another!
Jen Pfeiffer, Winemaker
- I am a huge fan of rosé wine and I always search for this perfect balance between ripe fruit and freshness. I wanted to demonstrate that the combination of cool climate and an international variety can create a rosé with a new dimension.
- Thanks to Naked and all their great Angels. I got to fulfill my dream - and the result really blew me away, because a really stunning summer wine was born.
- I pressed the whole grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon to get more flavours into the juice. The result is a really complex rosé that shows the typical cassis flavours of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety. A great sunshine tipple that will have you reaching for the next glass!
- This boutique Cab Sav is produced in the under-the-radar Tulbagh region of South Africa.
- Compared to Stellenbosch, Tulbagh is a teensy, little-known region. But it punches well above its weight. Its world-class reds are turning heads. And they are all down to its unique micro-climate.
- Deep ruby-red in colour, its oodles of rich black berry flavours and a lick of spice, it's a wine with real oomph that's guaranteed to get your taste buds going. Plus it can easily be kept for up to 8 years from vintage if you have the patience!
- Just like drinking a good Bordeaux. Only half the price. And more friendly in the fruit department. Reserve means you get better grapes and more ageing.
- Patricio is one of our most highly rated winemakers. You simply can't get enough of him.
- Which is why we now stock his Reserve collection. Every bit as good as his regular wines. Only much better.
- This is the pinnacle of Hearts and Bones red wines; a classic Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon that has the potential to cellar well for 10 or more years.
- This wine has a lovely sweet core of berry fruits bridled by some supple fruit and oak tannins.
- The Hearts and Bones range is what making wine outside of large corporations should taste like.
Since Angels rescued Jean-Pascal’s business back in the day, he’s been paying you back with this elegant top-shelf Cab. Made from the finest grapes in Chile’s Cabernet paradise, the Maule Valley.
Think pricey Bordeaux, without the pricey price tag. Creamy and elegant, with waves of black fruit. And enough complex flavours to fill an antique shop.
Matured to perfection in JP’s obscenely expensive French oak barrels, this is definitely a wine to impress your obscenely posh dinner-party mates.
- Pure Aussie Cab that'll make you think you've fallen into the blackcurrant bush. Made by Aussie's young winemaker of the year 2009.
- Naked Australia has its nose to the grindstone to find new winemakers in Oz and we get to scoop up the cream of the crop.
- For the ultimate Aussie Cab experience, try this with linguine pasta with mushrooms, caramelized onions and a touch of thyme.
- This Cab is Richard's passion project and he loves showing off new wine regions, like Paso Robles. You'll love these explosively deep, dark flavors - it's big and juicy in all the right places.
- This is a deep rich plum in the glass and is bursting full of blackberries, cassis, and dark cherries finishing with just a hint of mocha.
- If you love a big Cab then drink now. This wine can age for up to 20 years, and Cabs age really elegantly but if you like big tannin and big fruit then don't wait too long...