- Since Angels rescued Jean-Pascal’s business back in the day, he’s been paying you back with this elegant Cab that's made from the finest grapes in Chile’s Cabernet paradise, the Maule Valley.
- JP's rich and powerful Gran Reserva has enough blackcurrants and berries to fill a fruit pie. It’s refined and elegant, with lovely oaky notes, liquorice and spice. The finish is long, intense and comforting.
- Matured to perfection in JP’s plush French oak barrels, this is definitely a wine to impress your dinner party guests.
- JP is the genius behind one of Chile's most famous and expensive wines but since Angels came to his rescue years ago he's been repaying you with some seriously stunning wines.
- If you could get hold of one of his famous reds, you'd be paying over £30 a bottle. Luckily for you, you can buy his very own, non-famous, creation from us at a much more reasonable price and it's a big, complex beast of a wine brimming with rich, dark fruit flavours.
- If you ever wanted to invest in a Naked wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age so squirrel this one away for a few years and see the magic unfold.
- Just like drinking a good Bordeaux. Only half the price. And more friendly in the fruit department. Reserve means you get better grapes and more ageing.
- Patricio is one of our most highly rated winemakers. You simply can't get enough of him.
- Which is why we now stock his Reserve collection. Every bit as good as his regular wines. Only much better.
- 'Thanks to Naked Wines reaching out a hand to the South African Wine Industry and lightening the burden of the huge excess of wine caused by recent alcohol bans, this wine was made possible
- A deep rich colour with big, bold notes of dark ripe fruit. The palate is powerful with a ripe tannin structure that speaks of a bowl of super sweet and ripe berries. Stellenbosch fruit just speaks for itself.
- Angels, I have experinced your kindness and compassion in so many situations. Thank you for always being there to lend a hand even when all else seems impossible.'
Carmen Stevens, Winemaker
- Our Cabernet Sauvignon was planted in 1987 on the rolling slopes in the foothills of the Tallarook Ranges in Central Victoria. I still remember these tiny vines' first hot summer in the ground, when Dad sent me and my sister out with buckets of water to give them a much needed drink... I was 6 years old! So you could say we grew up together.
- Seeing the vintages from these vines improve each year and mature into the beautifully balanced wines that I now have the privilege to make and take all the way to your shores in the UK, is amazing!
- The grapes are hand picked then aged in French oak barriques for 18 months, giving way to a rich and powerful red with an elegant structure and long, clean finish. The vines only produce a very small parcel of Cabernet each year so these bottles won't last long on the shelves so please make sure you stock up while you can!
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- Pure Aussie Cab that'll make you think you've fallen into the blackcurrant bush. Made by Aussie's young winemaker of the year 2009.
- Naked Australia has its nose to the grindstone to find new winemakers in Oz and we get to scoop up the cream of the crop.
- For the ultimate Aussie Cab experience, try this with linguine pasta with mushrooms, caramelized onions and a touch of thyme.
- Sourced from four of the top vineyards in the Walla Walla Valley, where each and every grape was sorted by hand to make sure they were in mint condition to be included in this top draw Cab Sav.
- Get ready for deep, dark, classic Cabernet Sauvignon flavours galore, with black cherry, blackberry cassis and hints of licorice. Graceful on the finish with soft tannins, sweeter cherry flavours, cedar and a hint of spice.
- This is an entirely unique blend from a stunning vintage in Washington state. It really is a one-off, the likes of which we're unlikely to see again any time soon!
- I am a huge fan of rosé wine and I always search for this perfect balance between ripe fruit and freshness. I wanted to demonstrate that the combination of cool climate and an international variety can create a rosé with a new dimension.
- Thanks to Naked and all their great Angels. I got to fulfill my dream - and the result really blew me away, because a really stunning summer wine was born.
- I pressed the whole grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon to get more flavours into the juice. The result is a really complex rosé that shows the typical cassis flavours of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety. A great tipple that will have you reaching for the next glass!
Arco was on the point of going bust in 2020 when the SA wine industry was hit by Covid, just as he was recovering from a battle with cancer. Thankfully, our very own Johan Kruger put him in touch with us, and Angel support helped keep him afloat. Arco’s now sourced and blended this super-premium wine to pay you back while helping out some of his winemaker mates who’ve also been hit hard by Covid.
This juice would normally end up in a famously posh boutique wine that we’ve sworn not to mention (it’s a doozy) but because of South Africa’s lockdowns and bans, it was sitting unsold in tanks. Arco’s emptied the tanks to bring this first-class wine to you while putting some money back in the bank for his mates.
This is a lovely well-rounded Cabernet Sauvignon from one of the warmer regions in South Africa. It’s created a wine that on the nose exudes blackberry notes as well as some eucalyptus and sweet spice. The mouthfeel is full and robust with silky soft tannins and flavours of cherry, plums and dark chocolate. Yummy.
- Angel funding is often the difference between safe, predictable wines and exciting ventures. Most winemakers wouldn't give lonely, knarled old vines on a rusted trellis system a second look, but they caught Rudi Schultz's attention, and with your backing, he was able to turn them into something special.
- This wine is a big, warming hug-in-a-glass Cabernet with lush, juicy blackcurrant and cherry flavours. Each soft, creamy mouthful, thanks to time spent in posh oak barrels, is balanced by a silky smooth and satisfying finish.
- Rudi says "French oak barrels and Cabernet Sauvignon from Stellenbosch aren't cheap, this was a pricey wine to make. Without Angel help, it would have been an enormous challenge to pull off."