- JP is the genius behind one of Chile's most famous and expensive wines but since Angels came to his rescue years ago he's been repaying you with some seriously stunning wines.
- If you could get hold of one of his famous reds, you'd be paying over £30 a bottle. Luckily for you, you can buy his very own, non-famous, creation from us at a much more reasonable price and it's a big, complex beast of a wine brimming with rich, dark fruit flavours.
- If you ever wanted to invest in a Naked wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age so squirrel this one away for a few years and see the magic unfold.
- The grapes for my Diamond Cabernet Sauvignon come from the very best vineyards in Heathcote, Rutherglen and the King Valley. I make sure each grape receives the Rolls Royce treatment in the winery, where each parcel of fruit is handled separately, before maturing in top quality French oak barrels for 14 months.
- My Diamond Cab Sauv is probably my most popular wine, with last year's vintage selling out even faster than the year before that. I really appreciate all your support, without Angels, I wouldn't be able to do what I love - making wines for you to enjoy!
- This is a big bold red wine. The colour is dark, deep and brooding. It's so powerful and elegant and full of those lovely Cab fruit characters, but such long, fine tannins on the finish - it has me reaching for another glass, and another!
Jen Pfeiffer, Winemaker
- Our Cabernet Sauvignon was planted in 1987 on the rolling slopes in the foothills of the Tallarook Ranges in Central Victoria. I still remember these tiny vines' first hot summer in the ground, when Dad sent me and my sister out with buckets of water to give them a much needed drink... I was 6 years old! So you could say we grew up together.
- Seeing the vintages from these vines improve each year and mature into the beautifully balanced wines that I now have the privilege to make and take all the way to your shores in the UK, is amazing!
- The grapes are hand picked then aged in French oak barriques for 18 months, giving way to a rich and powerful red with an elegant structure and long, clean finish. The vines only produce a very small parcel of Cabernet each year so these bottles won't last long on the shelves so please make sure you stock up while you can!
Nina Stocker, Winemaker
- Pure Aussie Cab that'll make you think you've fallen into the blackcurrant bush. Made by Aussie's young winemaker of the year 2009.
- Naked Australia has its nose to the grindstone to find new winemakers in Oz and we get to scoop up the cream of the crop.
- For the ultimate Aussie Cab experience, try this with linguine pasta with mushrooms, caramelized onions and a touch of thyme.
- Sourced from four of the top vineyards in the Walla Walla Valley, where each and every grape was sorted by hand to make sure they were in mint condition to be included in this top draw Cab Sav.
- Get ready for deep, dark, classic Cabernet Sauvignon flavours galore, with black cherry, blackberry cassis and hints of licorice. Graceful on the finish with soft tannins, sweeter cherry flavours, cedar and a hint of spice.
- This is an entirely unique blend from a stunning vintage in Washington state. It really is a one-off, the likes of which we're unlikely to see again any time soon!
- I am a huge fan of rosé wine and I always search for this perfect balance between ripe fruit and freshness. I wanted to demonstrate that the combination of cool climate and an international variety can create a rosé with a new dimension.
- Thanks to Naked and all their great Angels. I got to fulfill my dream - and the result really blew me away, because a really stunning summer wine was born.
- I pressed the whole grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon to get more flavours into the juice. The result is a really complex rosé that shows the typical cassis flavours of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety. A great tipple that will have you reaching for the next glass!
Arco was on the point of going bust in 2020 when the SA wine industry was hit by Covid, just as he was recovering from a battle with cancer. Thankfully, our very own Johan Kruger put him in touch with us, and Angel support helped keep him afloat. Arco’s now sourced and blended this super-premium wine to pay you back while helping out some of his winemaker mates who’ve also been hit hard by Covid.
This juice would normally end up in a famously posh boutique wine that we’ve sworn not to mention (it’s a doozy) but because of South Africa’s lockdowns and bans, it was sitting unsold in tanks. Arco’s emptied the tanks to bring this first-class wine to you while putting some money back in the bank for his mates.
This is a lovely well-rounded Cabernet Sauvignon from one of the warmer regions in South Africa. It’s created a wine that on the nose exudes blackberry notes as well as some eucalyptus and sweet spice. The mouthfeel is full and robust with silky soft tannins and flavours of cherry, plums and dark chocolate. Yummy.
- Angel funding is often the difference between safe, predictable wines and exciting ventures. Most winemakers wouldn't give lonely, knarled old vines on a rusted trellis system a second look, but they caught Rudi Schultz's attention, and with your backing, he was able to turn them into something special.
- This wine is a big, warming hug-in-a-glass Cabernet with lush, juicy blackcurrant and cherry flavours. Each soft, creamy mouthful, thanks to time spent in posh oak barrels, is balanced by a silky smooth and satisfying finish.
- Rudi says "French oak barrels and Cabernet Sauvignon from Stellenbosch aren't cheap, this was a pricey wine to make. Without Angel help, it would have been an enormous challenge to pull off."
- To say a big thank you for backing him over the years, Jean-Pascal's put his luxurious, intensely flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon in a giant 1.5-litre special edition bottle, just for you.
- JP's powerful and elegant Cabernet delivers everything you'd want from a big occasion wine. Every sip is full of delicious juicy blackcurrant and belly-warming spice. The finish is long and comforting.
- With double the size of a regular bottle, it's perfect for those upcoming Summer BBQs! Jean-Pascal recommends decanting for as long as you can before serving (if you can!) to get the best from this bumper bottle.
Camille Benitah is a world-class French winemaker who used to make $150 boutique wines at top Napa brand, Merus. Since 2013, she’s been making incredible kit just for Naked Angels in the USA, who love her wines so much they always hoover them up before we get a chance. So we had to pull in all sorts of favours to finally smuggle a batch of this gorgeous Cab Sav onto a boat.
Camille made this wine in Lake County, which is a goldmine for brilliant Bordeaux-style wines. Just to the north of Napa, it gets the same beautiful sunshine weather, and its nutrient-rich volcanic soils produce super ripe and juicy grapes, perfect for fine Cabernet Sauvignon winemaking.
This isn’t an in-your-face American red, it’s a French-style, sophisticated wine with aromas as enticing as freshly-baked blackberry pie. In the mouth, it’s elegant and complex, with silky-soft tannins and sumptuous flavours of raspberry, redcurrant, and yummy hints of dark chocolate, coffee and vanilla. It’s really, really delicious and as classy a US Cab Sav as you’ll find.