- Seven unique vineyards give rise to this wine. They all grow Alvarinho, but each is situated at a different altitude, has different sun exposure and the soils are different… the sum of all them comes together in this single and unique wine.
- My aim was to create a wine full of character and soul. It reached last year's Ambassador status of "Vinho Verde" – DOC, being voted one of the five best wines of the region, with the "Best Of" status.
- My Alvarinho is a wine full of fruity and floral aromas. It is intense and full of minerality, all this being a result of the unique climate that the Atlantic climatic region offers, combined with ancient vinification techniques that we use.
- Not many wines actually taste of what they're made of. This one does. Perfectly ripe, super-sweet, big ol' juicy grapes.
- Ben bought it from one of his clients at mates' rates. And because you support him, he's passing the low price on to you. Call it your reward.
- Organic. And better for it. Treat your body like the temple it is and drink something completely natural.
- Mourvedre is an unsung hero grape that often goes under the radar. But it’s the secret behind one of the most expensive wines in France - putting the ’oof’ into Châteauneuf!
- Virgile snapped up some top-notch Mourvedre grapes that would have otherwise been lost into a blend... and let the rich, luscious, down-to-earth grape shine on its own.
- Tricky to pronounce (mooh-veh-dra if you're wondering) but oh-so-easy to drink. Virgile recommends a big buttery roast chicken and crispy sage stuffing - that's your Sunday sorted.