New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- With a focus on finesse, elegance and complexity, Samuel is on a mission to show you the incredible quality of the Alsace region - particularly his rich Rieslings. And if there were a bottle to do it, then his bumper Grand Cru is top of the list.
- Every last grape in this Riesling comes from Samuel's "Schlossberg" plot. It has a very specific altitude and soil composition which makes for a super deep, strong and intense character that you simply won't find anywhere else.
- With a brilliant yellow colour, the nose is complex with notes of sweet spices and citrus fruits. It's followed by a full-bodied palette of ripe and vibrant yellow fruits. It packs a traditional Alsace bite of acidity on the finish, wrapping each sip up with a delightful freshness.
- I believe honest wines reflect the region they’re from - my passion is producing classic Spanish wines that really bring our culture to life for Angels.
- And thanks to our high-altitude vineyard in Central Castile (one of Spain’s most underrated wine regions), sunny days and cool nights produces really intense fruit, while retaining that all-important freshness.
- Using authentic winemaking techniques and 21st century innovation, I’ve made a smooth, ripe, juicy red that’s versatile for any occasion.
- A child of Tuscany with 30 years of winemaking experience, Maurizio grew up surrounded by some of Italy’s most historic winemaking regions, like Chianti Classico. His deep love for the region and its classic style of wine is what inspired him to finally take the plunge and start making his very own wine, beginning with this delicious Riserva.
Chianti is a notoriously exclusive club, so Maurizio knew if he was going to compete, he'd have to bring his A-game. It’s an authentically Italian blend of 94% Sangiovese with a dash of Malvasia and Canaiolo, aged in posh French oak for 1 year before an early bottling to reflect the delicate, elegant characteristics of the Sangiovese grape.
On first sniff, you get tantalising aromas of light fruits and a subtle minerality, which opens up to reveal beautiful notes of red currant and balsamic. The palate follows a similar profile, delicate at first but slowly opening up until you suddenly realise you’ve got a proper classy, plush Italian red on your hands. It’s classic Sangiovese finesse.
- Reyes has been working in Rueda (the home of Spain's most popular wines) for a decade and has dedicated herself to making refreshing, versatile wines with the region's native Verdejo grape at their heart.
- This bottle is no exception to the rule - using 100% Verdejo grapes from 40 year old vines, Reyes has made a round, luscious drop that doesn't leave an ounce of flavour spare.
- Dazzlingly bright with zingy citrus, grapefruit and the light acidity of freshly cut grass, all with an outstanding mineral finish. It's a pretty complex character with a toasty rich aroma - still young, this wine will only get better with a teeny bit of aging.
- Núria Altés comes from a long line of grape-growers. From playing in her grandfather’s vines as a child to bottling her first wine with her father’s grapes, Núria is proud of her winemaking roots. So in 2010 Núria and her partner Rafael set up a little winery in the Terra Alta region - called Herència Altés.
- This pale rose is made from 100% Grenache grapes grown from super rare vines ranging from 40 to 90 years old - much like Nuria and Rafael, these vines are seasoned professionals. It's deliciously dry and cooly refreshing with delicate rose and fresh strawberry flavours.
- Lovely with your favourite canapés and especially lovely with sunshine. Or if you fancy tucking this one away for a rainy day that's no biggy for L'Espontania, it's a bottle guaranteed to bring the sunshine to you.
- It’s all thanks to Angel funding that David was able to begin his solo winemaking adventure and he couldn’t be more grateful! Crowned Spanish Winemaker of the Year in 2015 and 2017, it’s obvious this guy means business and he pours all his experience and passion into every wine he makes.
- Sourcing the perfect Monastrell grapes for his brand new La Nymphina was David’s main focus and he found them on 40 year old vines situated high up where the hot days and cool nights give grapes longer to ripen.
- It’s a rich, juicy red with a luscious lick of spice thanks to 6 months spent in French oak barrels. In David’s own words, ‘whether for everyday dining or dinner parties with wine savvy friends, La Nymphina Monastrell will deliver and not disappoint’. We couldn’t agree more!
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's well and truly outdone himself with this organic beauty... packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits, with a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab a lovely joint of pork, slow roast it so the crackling goes nice and crispy, a bit of stuffing, and several bottles of this.
- Sterrato Grosso is a venture from our former Winemaker of the Year that proves case and point why Stefano took the crown. This is his first Organic wine, produced with sustainability front and centre - the result is an impressively polished yet characterful wine that you can enjoy with a clear conscience.
- Stefano used pure Sangiovese grapes from a single vineyard to create a wine with some serious impact and fruity freshness up it's sleeve. From the same estate as Stefano's notorious Poggio Di Guardia, this wine has benefited from the high altitude and unique climate that made Poggio's name.
- If you're a sucker for a rich fruity Sangiovese or a smoky Pinot Noir, this is your new best mate. It carries flavours of juicy cherries and ripe plums like a dream - lightness of touch, complexity, length, the works! Yes, you may need to pinch yourself.
A specialist in Alsatian wines, Samuel begins every new vintage with a simple objective: to create the finest wines possible.
This wine was made specifically to show-off every glorious aspect of Alsace Riesling in its element - everything from the grape, to the region, to the vintage, is showcased in its truest and most delicious form in this bottle.
A rich straw-yellow colour, the palate offers an equally rich and sumptuous range of citrus and white-fleshed fruit flavours. It wraps up elegantly with a complex tongue tingling mineral edge, revealing a final flourish of stewed rhubarb and pink grapefruit.
- Olivier has tailor made this blend exclusively for our Angels and you better believe he pulled out all the stops. He scoured the best vineyards in Bordeaux to source super luxe merlot and cabernet grapes...the result is all too gluggable.
- It has all the red berry juiciness and velvety quality of a Merlot with the smokey, spice and texture of a cab sav - the truest meaning of a 'win win'.
- A dead cert for those who drift between smooth reds and larger than life fruity reds. It elegantly treads the line between the two, making it a versatile choice guaranteed to impress.