New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
Ben and Rod have combined two totally different styles of winemaking to make this wine. And the result is just, wow.
Technically it’s French, but in the glass, it’s 100% turbo-charged Kiwi Sav, a tropical fruit-bowl of aromas and flavours. But then you get the colder-climate complexity and refinement of the French grapes kicking in, leaving your taste buds wondering what the heck just happened.
When picking and handling the fruit, Ben followed Rod’s instructions to the letter, to preserve a special compound in the grapes that gives Kiwi Sauvignon its famous fruity zing. Then Rod flew all the way to Ben’s place in the Languedoc, where they blended the wine together
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 93%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
- Joost and Miguela have been delighting Angel tastebuds with premium Loire Sauvignon at New World prices for years... And their latest offering is next-level elegant.
- This low-yield wine is everything that makes French Sauvignon special: all white peach, green apples and gooseberries, with a finishing flourish that leaves you reaching for another glass.
- Fancy wine merchants could easily charge £15 per bottle for the same juice, just by adding a designer appellation to the label. But you’re smarter than that.
- Anyone who's tasted Connie's reds would be wrong if they thought she was simply a one trick pony.
- She is just as good with her whites, as this vibrant Sauvignon Blanc so readily shows.
- This is an expressive wine that's bursting with character, standing out head and shoulders above mainstream Sauvignon Blancs. It's herbaceous, refreshing and brimming with minerailty and citrus flavours.
- Katie is the epitome of a Naked success story! Years after vandals left her small business down the drain she is moving along at full steam ahead and the opportunities in front of her just wouldn't have been possible without your support.
- Katie LOVES drinking Sauvignon - so when she told us about her plans to secure some top-notch Sauvignon fruit in the vineyards of Narbonne - we didn't hesitate to jump in with Angel funding to make it happen.
- A squeeze of southern French sunshine has taken this drop to the next level. Imagine the clean crispness of a Loire Sauvignon mixed with the ripe, rounded fruits of a Kiwi Sauvignon... it's unbelievable quality for the price
- Francois has worked for some of the world’s most iconic brands, including Dry Creek Vineyard in Sonoma, Jackson Estate in Marlborough, and Waterford Estate back home in Stellenbosch. His real passion however, is seeking out under the radar parcels to craft boutique wines like these.
- This one’s a real crusher. Somewhere between a French and New Zealand Sauvignon, it has a lovely herbaceous nose, glacier-like freshness and a beautiful texture.
- It’s light, fresh and vibrant, with mouth-watering tropical and passion fruit flavours. The perfect summer sipper.
- Virgile's wines are in high demand and it's easy to see why with wines such as this cracking little Sauvignon that makes New Zealand versions look brash and brutish.
- Its subtle soft fruit flavours, all fresh apple and baked gooseberry with a slightly herbal edge slip down far too easily, making possession of a whole case a dangerous prospect.
- Try it with a big bowl of fat, juicy mussels - it really doesn't get much better.
- More than just a label. When Joost says ‘prestige’ he means ‘prestige’. And boy oh boy does this delicious Loire Sauvignon deserve its name - it even snatched up a coveted Bronze award from Decanter.
- Classic, refined and dry. This luxurious drop has all the sophistication and character of a Sancerre. Except it’s not. Because that would be illegal.
- Impeccably balanced, this is a wine that lends itself perfectly to a nice hunk of creamy goats cheese, some posh crackers, and a big night in spent curled up on the sofa.
Rod's Reserve Sauvignon Blanc is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal, without having to compromise on style or cut any corners during this wine's journey from barrel to bottle. No 'Vavavoom' was harmed in the making of this wine... thank you!
Marlborough may steal the limelight when it comes to Kiwi Savs, but this Hawke's Bay beauty can stake an equally vibrant and intense claim to New Zealand's winemaking prowess.
- Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that will have you running to stock up the wine rack (the fridge, your friends wine rack... the list goes on) to the brim with this little number!
- Antonio's brand new Sav has got us exited. In fact, we've been buzzing like a hive of wine savvy bee's in anticipation of this crisply refreshing Sauvignon Blanc hitting the shelves.
- From the Northern Italian region of Veneto, known for its quality Prosecco and Pinot Grigio, you won't be surprised to find that this is an easy drinking wine, characterised by bright refreshing flavours of citrus and crisp green apples.
- This is a zesty gem with plenty to bring to the table. Brimming over with tart limes and a touch of apricot-stashed warmth, you may find yourself clearing a permanent space for it in your fridge.