New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- We asked Bill and Claudia Small one simple thing. Make us the best Sauvignon Blanc in Marlborough. This is the twelfth vintage they have crafted exclusively for Angels and it's still an absolute cracker.
- Using your Angel funding, the Smalls have built close relationships with grape growers ‘in the bits of Marlborough they love’ to make this lovingly crafted SB from some of the best fruit going.
- It's classic New World SB. Delicious, ripe, grassy fruit, all gooseberry and kiwi, with an edge of lime, and is packed with enough zing to keep your mouth tingling for hours on end.
Let the ratings speak for themselves. The Hacienda range is easily the most popular Rioja we stock!
Rodolfo is dripping in medals and awards for his wine skills and he makes sure to save all of his best stuff for Angels.
His Winemaker's Choice Rioja is bursting with bright strawberry flavours with a slightly spicy finish - a classic Rioja. Soft, smooth and mellow, and unbeatable value for money.
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- Beautifully smooth, juicy and easy-drinking - a unique blend of traditional Portuguese grapes with an added Cabernet kick.
- The vineyard is so close to the beautiful city of Lisbon that no-one thought of looking there... until now.
- Ripe and juicy fruits on the nose with a smooth and sumptuous mouthfeel, all wrapped up with a lingering velvet finish. Portuguese perfection.
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 93%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
- The Rhône is one of the world’s most historic wine regions. Finding hidden talent there is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
- In the wrong hands Côtes du Rhône can be watery and thin, but Denis’ Le Chene Noir is dark, deep, and bursting with fruit and spice. Made in a small human-scale co-op in the village of Cairanne in Southern France.
- Thanks to Denis, the wine co-op now gives work to more than 60 local families, keeping the village afloat and the shops and schools open. It’s a real community effort, and the people are proud of the part they play in the wines.
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- Benjamin has really pulled it out of the bag with this new vintage of his rose, making it easy to see why he is one of the best selling winemakers on Naked.
- Think freshly crushed strawberries with a couple of raspberries thrown in to boot, combined with freshly whipped cream and a nice sharp bite. Top-drawer rosé and fresh as a morning daisy.
- Ben gets his grapes for this wine from a cooperative high in the Languedoc hills - so you're getting boutique quality rosé for a supermarket snip!
Love Ben's super crisp and refreshing Pique Nique Rose? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here