New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Great news for rose Champagne fans... a bonafide legend has crafted this sublime drop exclusively for you.
- With tiny bubbles that gently caress your tongue, leaving just the subtlest hint of mouth-watering strawberries... it'll give even the most famous rose Champagne in the world a run for their money.
- JP says it'll be simply divine with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
- An elegant Pinot with a gentle touch. The Angels have been asking Bill & Claudia to make a New Zealand Pinot like this ever since tasting their amazing 2010 Sauv Blancs.
- The Smalls spent ages scouring the island looking for just the right vines, and they have struck gold! Mature vines on a sunny north-facing hillside in Marlborough, just screaming to be Naked.
- "Absolutely loved it, just what I've been looking for. Can't stop talking about it" said Angel Richard Coyne. We heartily agree!
- Paolo has long been known at Naked as the King of Prosecco and the 2020 vintage of his Prosecco Superiore proves that case and point. It's so good that it had BBC Good Food's Henry Jeffreys wondering whether 'This might be the best prosecco I have ever tasted'. How's that for "Superiore"!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
- This is a big wine not to be taken lightly! A deep magenta in the glass with aromas of plum, dark berries, chocolate and raisins along with earthy hints and pepper, all combined to give layer upon layer of plush aromatic complexity. Be sure to decant to appreciate its full effect.
- The grapes for this wine are hand-grown and picked by Tait Hamilton from his vineyard in Heathcoate, on the border of the Mount Camel Ranges. Tait’s vineyard grows magnificent fruit, and it’s a pleasure to make wine from the best grapes.
- It’s pretty straight forward to make a good wine with fantastic fruit like this… but to show at its best it needs good (read expensive) new oak barrels. Bondholder funding helped me to buy the luxury oak which takes this wine to the next level. The funding is only part of the story, NW also links us to wonderful Angels which gives the wine a home.
- With a focus on finesse, elegance and complexity, Samuel is on a mission to show you the incredible quality of the Alsace region - particularly his rich Rieslings. And if there were a bottle to do it, then his bumper Grand Cru is top of the list.
- Every last grape in this Riesling comes from Samuel's "Schlossberg" plot. It has a very specific altitude and soil composition which makes for a super deep, strong and intense character that you simply won't find anywhere else.
- With a brilliant yellow colour, the nose is complex with notes of sweet spices and citrus fruits. It's followed by a full-bodied palate of ripe and vibrant yellow fruits. It packs a traditional Alsace bite of acidity on the finish, wrapping each sip up with a delightful freshness.
- Gerd's delicious dry Riesling has consistently been our top-rated Riesling for years.
- After his Pinot Noir blew our socks off in a blind-tasting, we thought it'd be rude not to take his Riesling too!
- Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a tasty Thai takeaway for a proper Friday night treat.
Jesse Katz’s resume reads like a rock star’s telephone book. He’s one of America’s hottest young winemakers, whose wines have sold for up to $1 million at auction. But don’t panic. He’s made this top-quality Alexander Valley Cab Sav for us at Angel Prices.
Jesse sources his fruit from the best cool vineyard sites throughout Sonoma’s Alexander Valley, where the soils, climate and topography give the grapes a unique combination of richness and freshness. The grapes were all hand harvested and fermented in the best French oak barrels for 24 months at Jesse’s state of the art winery. The result is a classy and complex, yet deliciously rich blend of 82% Cabernet Sauvignon and 18% Merlot which hits every pleasure spot known to wine lovers.
The aromas just make you want to dive head first into the glass - waves of blackberries, blackcurrants, herbal notes and a subtle thread of vanilla from the oak. The palate is… if we had to sum it up in two words… concentrated decadence. Heaps of dark fruit all wrapped in a glossy sheen and with a power that belies the elegance of the wine. The chalky tannins are heaven itself. But it’s the endless length that impresses most. This is truly world class winemaking that will stand out from any other Sonoma Cab you’ve ever tried.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- BIG, full bodied and very concentrated. Tastes amazing now. But it'll be even more delicious if you can hold onto it for a few months (if you can resist it for that long).
- This is the flagship wine from one of our best-loved winemakers. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it won't be around for long.
We’ve managed to snag a parcel of meticulously crafted top-shelf Sauternes from one of the appellation’s most prestigious estates. This golden nectar has enjoyed the same special care that goes into producing France’s best, most expensive dessert wines. So at this price, it’s an absolute steal.
Super-sumptuous Sauternes like this is highly-prized around the world for its sweet, concentrated flavours. It’s a many-layered attack on the senses, with expressive aromas of pure honey, dried fruit and citrus notes, with a rich yet refreshing mouthfeel that’ll make your taste buds sing.
Our top tip to enjoy this wine at its very best… chill it right down before serving, then savour with a mega cheese board - loaded with everything from your nutty Swiss to the stinkiest blue. The sweetness of the wine cuts through the savouriness of the cheese and transports you to dessert wine heaven.