New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Javier's Treixadura, ‘the Queen of Ribeiro’ is a soft and fruity white, with bags of delicious fresh peach, apricot and pear to its name.
- In making this wine Javier was on a mission to put Treixadura firmly on the map as one of the best white wines going. It's a grape that only those in the know will recognise, but you can bet that those same people are trying their darndest to keep it that way...
- The fruit based roundness is tied off neatly, leaving the pallette with a grapefruit flavoured flourish. A real treat that comes complete with all the Queenly decedance the name suggests.
Eddy bought a bottle of his Mago on tour and Angels went wild for it so we shook hands and took the lot. He's pleased as punch with his third wine for Angels and we reckon it's destined for greatness.
The name pays homage to the ancient wine buff, Mago, who wrote some of the earliest works on viticulture; teaching the ancient Greeks and Romans a thing or two about winemaking!
- Angels who crack it open now can expect an elegant fruit bomb of a red, but as it ages, the lush oakiness will break onto centre stage and enter a delicious duet with all that fruit. It's a win-win really!
- You've been crying out for a big, unabashed Barolo for as long as we can remember. And here it is, thanks to the supremely talented Serena Cordero - all the way from the picture-perfect vineyards of Piedmont. This is the REAL top shelf stuff that Italians don't want to give away.
- Known as "the wine of Kings and the King of wines" - this deep, dark and brooding Barolo certainly lives up to its name. Full of deliciously ripe, ruby red fruit flavour, with layer upon layer of caramel-tinged oak and complexity.
- It's no secret that Barolo would normally see you handing over lotsa dosh. But thanks to your funding - you'll only pay for what this wine is worth, and not a penny more. Grab yourself a bottle and go all out with a rich and creamy mushroom risotto, finished with a drizzle of truffle oil. Go on, you deserve it...
It can be a tough task breaking into the super-posh Burgundy club for any winemaker, let alone for outsiders who speak with an English accent. But when you produce fine-quality wines like the Ragg’s hand-crafted, artisan Chardonnay, even the locals have to stand up and take notice.
This is an absolutely stonking example of White Burgundy. It’s got those classic clean, lean citrus flavours, with subtle notes of green and golden apples, and toasty almonds. And a luxuriously creamy texture from just the perfect amount of oak ageing. It’s a beautiful thing.
So many Naked winemakers tell us the big thing that sparked their passion was tasting a top-notch Chardonnay from Burgundy. And when you pour yourself a glass of this world-class Premier Cru, you’ll understand why.
- My son Franco and I hope you enjoy our ‘father-son’ wine as much as we do. We harvested these grapes and hand-made the wine together. This was his very first time - so this wine is very close to my heart.
- This is the most special Malbec I've ever had the opportunity to create. It's been resting in French oak barrels for the past 12 months and now it's ready to savour. Red and deep violet in colour with aromas of blackcurrant, cassis, coffee and tobacco. It's rich, velvety and delicious now, but will keep on getting better and better until 2035!
- Thank you for enabling me to share the passion of our family and our land to make fine, age-worthy wines like this for you.
Our first ever Gavi de Gavi, first vintage landed back in 2016 and it's been going strong since then! We wanted to show off the very best of our region, Central Piedmont, the home to such a special wine, that you can only find here, and nowhere else.
Known as the ‘Chablis of Italy’, Gavi de Gavi is made from the Cortese grape. It’s fresh, crisp, vibrant, super dry with subtle notes of peach, pear and citrus, and a steely minerality on the finish.
Making wine is our job, but also our greatest passion. Thanks to Angel funding, we’re able to combine our day job as wine consultants, with handcrafting wines like this on our family vineyard. Grazie for believing in us!
Serena Cordero, Winemaker
- It takes a master winemaker to make a complex wine like this, so when our Winemaker of the Year, Stefano, heard we were looking for a Valpolicella genius, he didn't hesitatate in tipping us off to his good friend Mirko. When Mirko sent over some samples of the wine, our search was over.
- Mirko's luxurious Valpolicella Ripasso has that rich, generous, dark plummy fruit, but as it opens up you really taste the complexity and elegance. It’s silky smooth and packed with blackberry pie flavours. The finish is long and satisfying, and all rounded off by a lick of yummy oak.
- Made from the same grape varieties as Amarone and using very similar techniques in the cellar, Mirko's Ripasso has all the big hitting flavour and effortless class of a £50 bottle of Amarone. And all the while you can drink safe in the knowledge you're not busting the bank.
Matt's world-class Zinf is bold, yet luxuriously smooth. Overflowing with ripe blueberries, cassis, and elegant violet aromas, and on the palate it makes the mouth water with juiciness, with a decadent finish of coffee and spice too. In other words, the kind of wine that won't stay in the rack for long...
It's been earning rave reviews in the states, where the first three vintages have averaged a stonking 91% rating with US Angels. So when Matt mentioned a rare opportunity to create a special batch of his blockbuster new Zinfandel just for UK Angels, we could barely contain our excitement.
A super rare find from the historic California region of Contra Costa County, in Oakley, Matt sources his old vine grapes from an esteemed family vineyard where the owners have been farming for 5 generations! Sadly, while Oakley is a goldmine for high-quality Zinfandel, its grape-growers are straining under the pressures of urban sprawl. That's why, when we tasted this wonderful wine, we were more than happy to give Matt the extra funding he needed to invest in Oakley’s incredible vineyards and keep them going for generations to come.
- Premier Cru = only the best parcels of grapes. Sebastien's set aside a tiny parcel at a bargain price as a thank-you for your support.
- This elegant little beauty is more complex and concentrated than Sebastien's classic Chablis, without losing the bone-dry purity Chablis is famous for. Mouth-wateringly luxurious.
- Your funding works even more magic with an exquisite fine wine like this... you cut out costs like sales and fluffy marketing - and get the price down to where it should be.
- The Gille family have been making wine in Burgundy for generations (since 1570 would you believe it) and see winemaking as a way of life. You’ll find tradition in every drop of the wine they make.
- Pommard is an appellation known for producing the most powerful and intense wines in the Cotes du Beaune (the area that hosts some of the biggest names when it comes to Burgundy wine). So when there was an unusually hot vintage in 2018, it meant the already supercharged flavours the Gille family were expecting from their Pommard vineyard were sent into outer space.
- As a result you can expect serious flavour from this bottle - we’re talking rustic baked character combined with bright, juicy cherry flavours. It’s fruit forward and packs some serious complexity and punch.