New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- If you like your wine packed with flavour, then the grapes you need to look for are of the slightly shriveled, sorrier-looking variety. They might not look postcard perfect, but we can tell you here and now that those are the ones you really want in your glass.
- The not-so-secret ingredient? The sun. Leave grapes to bask in it and you’ll turbocharge the taste. So when Stefano di Blasi, discovered some forgotten-about Chardonnay and Viognier grapes, shriveled by the scorching Sicilian sun, we got very excited indeed.
- It’s one of a kind. Elegant and refreshing, with mouthwateringly ripe, juicy flavours of melon and zingy Sicilian lemon -fabulously intense, it's the kind of wine that disappears quickly but you won't forget it in a hurry.
- Paolo has long been known at Naked as the King of Prosecco and the 2020 vintage of his Prosecco Superiore proves that case and point. It's so good that it had BBC Good Food's Henry Jeffreys wondering whether 'This might be the best prosecco I have ever tasted'. How's that for "Superiore"!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
- "I've spent most of my winemaking career in Tuscany... but thanks to Naked Angels I’ve been given the opportunity to turn my hand to a spectacular white wine from Veneto.
- It’s very rare that a Tuscan winemaker gets the chance to work in this region. Thanks to your funding and support, together we have made it a reality!
- My Bianco Trevenezie is an intensely fresh, fruity and flavoursome white with just the right crispness and length. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it" Stefano, Winemaker
Love Stefano's super crisp and refreshing Bianco Trevenezie? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue. Paolo's packed this Frizzante into a screwcap, 'There's no faffing about with corks, these bubbles come in a screw cap bottle, preserving those light bubbles perfectly'
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
- Since making my Terra Calda and Terra Forte, I've been totally bowled over by the wonderful reviews that have been left. It also got me thinking - I wanted to make Angels a crisp and elegant white from 4 of my favourite native grapes in Puglia.
- You gave me the confidence to make a wine I am truly proud of, from one of my favourite regions in the world. This wine is fruity, floral and fab!
- Orange blossom on the nose with a peaches and cream palate, the floral fruitiness makes it a perfect match for Linguine alle Vongole. Bellissimo! I hope you love it as much as I do.
Dom Hentall, Winemaker
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
- Whilst visiting my Terra Calda old vine Primitivo vineyards last year, I stumbled across these extra-special old Nero di Troia and Negroamaro vines. I've always loved the varieties from this region, and so I tried something I don't think the Italians have tried before - creating a seriously-special, unique blend.
- Working as a team with Naked Wines has given me flexibility and confidence in experimenting with these tiny vineyards, nestled deep South of Puglia. The result is a wine that's intensely deep in colour with elegant aromas of violet, dark chocolate, mocha and spice.
- The floral notes follow on to the palate, with dark cherries, blackberries and creamy vanilla notes, with a long lingering finish and firm, but balanced tannins. Still a baby, that will reward those who wait, but given several hours decanted, it opens up well already.
Dominic Hentall, Winemaker
When we asked Angels whether they wanted an entry-level Rosé from Sicily, or to see how much more complexity and concentration an extra £2 a bottle could deliver, 67% voted for this super-premium rosé from Puglia.
Imagine walking through a summer garden, smelling orange blossom, red berries and violets. Followed by a nice fruit cocktail on the patio, made from the ripest strawberries and blueberries you’ve ever tasted.
Hand-crafted using the traditional ‘Saignèe’ method and the same old-vine grapes that go into his premium Terra range of reds, Dom’s produced an elegant, richer style than your average rosé. Only trouble is, being old-vines, there’s not a lot of it to go round.