New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- The search for a decent bottle of Chablis at a price that won't have the bank manager running screaming from the room has come to an end at last. And it's pretty damn good even though we say it ourselves.
- It ticks all the boxes. Great lemon and apple flavours. Tick. Lovely mineral quality. Tick. Long finish with great raciness. Tick.
- It's a classic with most fish dishes, but it has enough body and strength to stand up to a little bit of chicken tandoori if you've a taste for it.
- We’re pleased as punch to bring you this divinely posh, insanely elegant champagne, exclusively for Angels…
- Made in a way that really shows off the vineyards around the area. Denis and team couldn’t be more thankful for the chance to share their passion with you
- We can’t think of a situation this wouldn’t do well in... celebrations with friends in the sunshine, paired beautifully with a seafood salad, or just as a wild Wednesday treat.
- This super-special Late Bottled Vintage (LBV) Port has aged for 5 years under Oscar's careful watch and the result is jaw-dropping.
- Previous vintages have never dipped below a 90% rating and this years is better than ever - our wine team were grinning from ear to ear when it first arrived!
- Smooth, rich, full bodied with layer upon layer of delicious fruits, it’s LBV in style but not in price - one sip and you’ll be hooked.
- Nina’s Brave Goose Vineyard is tucked away in the foothills of the Tallarook ranges in Central Victoria and the grapes for this wine are from the vineyard that her parents planted over 30 years ago in 1987!
- Nina had an inkling that the elegant and aromatic fruit would be perfect for barrel fermentation. So she carefully hand-picked and delicately pressed the grapes to bring Angels this complex and refined wine.
- In her own words 'In many ways this is the perfect white. It’s not as sharp or acidic as a Pinot Grigio, or as buttery and overpowering as a Chardonnay. It’s vibrant, elegant and refined, with lovely apricot, orange blossom, peach and lemon notes.” We couldn't have put it better ourselves, Nina.
- The crème-de-la-crème of the Rhône Valley, Crozes-Hermitage is home to some of the region's favourite vines. 90% of the grapes grown here are Syrah and it’s considered some of the very best the Rhône has to offer.
- If you’re after a bottle of seriously refined, delicate juice that isn’t afraid to bring brags of bright fruit and a touch of naughty spice to the party, you’re in the right place.
- A silky, velvety wine is the perfect example of a generous Northern Rhône Syrah with finesse and structure. Lively and moreish, flavours of liquoriced berries are wrapped up with a nice woody oakyness.
"The fruit for this wine hadn’t been available to me before the tariffs were raised on the China market. I visited Sue Trott’s vineyard, took some photos and a video, sent them to Ray and said that we had, not only an opportunity to access some of the best fruit in the region, but also to help out one of my favourite growers (I make one of Australia’s best Grenaches from her vineyard over the road). Ray was sold on the idea and put in place a plan to make it happen. Gilo 22 Blewitt Springs Shiraz is the result.
McLaren Vale is a beautiful, historic region with some of the oldest and most varied geology of any region in the world. Combined with its proximity to the sea and the Mt Lofty Ranges, it has a wide variety of terroirs with Blewitt Springs being amongst the most revered of all of them. Blewitt Springs is a little higher than most of the vale and it is this higher altitude that provides a longer, cooler growing season which highlights the more aromatic, juicy qualities of Shiraz.
- This wine is definitively an Australian Shiraz but a combination of my winemaking style and the fruit quality of the region give it a real lift, beautiful aromatics and a rich, yet supple and energetic finish. I tend to pick a little earlier than some and this gives fruit in the red spectrum and a real succulence to the palate – think delicious ripe cherry fruit, some cassis, a little warm spice from the French oak ageing and a finish as smooth as silk."
Giles Cooke, Winemaker
Scott works in one of the most diverse wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call ‘the Land of 1000 Valleys” and it’s all thanks to Angel funding he got to make this, his dream wine!
His Pinot Noir is a favourite with our friends across the pond and, we just had to get our hands on some for UK Angels to try.
Aged in plush French oak barrels, this is a silky smooth, complex red that really opens up in the glass...if you are able to leave it long enough!
- We've always loved decent Chablis...but never really loved the price of it. Well, this little sister to Christophe's regular Chablis delivers both quality and class, AND great value.
- Pure citrus fruit flavours shine through, with a crisp, clean minerality that makes it an obvious choice for those days when you just want to pop the cork and be thankful you've gotten through another day.
- Should you get the munchies half-way through, try it with a little bit of goat's cheese.
- When Matt first thought about making a Cab Sav he knew only the best grapes would do, so headed straight to the vineyards of Napa Valley to find them, and he’s been going back every year since.
This is Napa Cab at its best - rich, bursting with ripe dark fruits and a luscious lick of vanilla and spice. It’s silky smooth and delightfully moreish....
- Matt makes more and more of this wine each year and each year Angels get through the lot so snap up your bottle to see what all the fuss is
- The delicate Pinot Noir grapes come straight from Nicky and Peter Parish's Waipara Valley vineyard. It's a tiny growing region, but the quality is out-of-this-world, and the Kiwis usually like to keep the premium wines for themselves. But Angel backing means the father-daughter winemaking team were able to send some our way.
- Full of strawberry, raspberry and sun kissed plum aromas, this wine is ultra inviting and lively. French oak brings out its mocha and warm toasty oak flavours before it's neatly wrapped up with elegant, ripe tannins for a very classy finish.
- Nicky says "Angel funding has enabled us to have the money tend our vines with love and care, helping us to put energy into our ecosystem and our environment. It also allows us to handpick the fruit and purchase high-quality barrels which showcase the fruit. And of course, it enables dad and me to work together, which is truly special".