New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- Riesling is all about the grapes, and the site on which it is grown. My Rebel Riesling is a blend of three different vineyards - one lovely old vineyard in Central Victoria, and two elevated vineyards in the King Valley and Strathbogie Ranges.
- As a Riesling fanatic myself, I put all my heart and soul into making my Rebel Riesling the tastiest little wine I can! This wine has a lovely pale straw colour, with plenty of fresh citrus aromas and flavours, with some delicate floral notes.
- So rocking Riesling lovers unite.. you won't be disappointed with this dry and racy drop!
- With a focus on finesse, elegance and complexity, Samuel is on a mission to show you the incredible quality of the Alsace region - particularly his rich Rieslings. And if there were a bottle to do it, then his bumper Grand Cru is top of the list.
- Every last grape in this Riesling comes from Samuel's "Schlossberg" plot. It has a very specific altitude and soil composition which makes for a super deep, strong and intense character that you simply won't find anywhere else.
- With a brilliant yellow colour, the nose is complex with notes of sweet spices and citrus fruits. It's followed by a full-bodied palate of ripe and vibrant yellow fruits. It packs a traditional Alsace bite of acidity on the finish, wrapping each sip up with a delightful freshness.
- Gerd's delicious dry Riesling has consistently been our top-rated Riesling for years.
- After his Pinot Noir blew our socks off in a blind-tasting, we thought it'd be rude not to take his Riesling too!
- Grab yourself a bottle and try it with a tasty Thai takeaway for a proper Friday night treat.
- Angels voted in their thousands to give Dom the funding to 'Make Riesling Great Again' by making a gentle-pressed wine made from local Waipara grapes. Boy, has he delivered.
- You'll find the best of the Waipara region in this wine - with an aromatic touch of mandarin peel, honeysuckle and peach, this wine makes your tastebuds tingle before a long fruity finish.
- It's the most refined Riesling you'll ever taste... All from a tiny corner of NZ!
Christopher and Karl-Josef own some of the oldest Riesling vines in the world - their oldest dating all the way back to the 19th century. Back then Mosel wines were the most prestigious white wines in the world, and the Loewens have made it their mission to bring the region back into the spotlight.
Farming steep, old vineyards using historic 19th century winemaking techniques means 100% dedication from Christopher and Karl-Josef - no tractors, no machines, everything must be done by hand. There's no length that these two won’t go to to bring you the most authentic Mosel Riesling possible.
This is a wine that just goes on and on and on with an enormously refined long finish. And thank goodness for that - the combination of super ripe stone fruits and glorious minerality is made to be relished. One glass just ain't enough.
- Peter Klein is one lucky guy - he's young, talented, and on the road to great things. But most importantly of all, he has YOUR funding - and without that, this ravishingly ripe and refreshing Riesling couldn't exist.
- A crisp and lively flavour explosion, with juicy lemon, luscious lime and white peach positively bounding out of each glass. Top that off with a heavenly hint of fragrant honeysuckle, and you've got a wine worthy of even the fanciest al fresco feast.
- Wines of this quality don't come cheap - unless you're an Angel, of course! Riesling and spicy food are best friends forever, but if you're not a fan of the fire... grab yourself a bottle and try it with some marinated chicken and minty yoghurt dip for a bit of mid-week decadence.
- Christopher and Karl-Josef are devoted to the Mosel, where their family have been making wines from some of the oldest Riesling vines in the world for decades. Their old vines produce very, very low yields, but the fabulous quality and intensity of the grapes would be enough to stop anyone in their tracks.
- Angel support has meant that Christopher and Karl-Josef can focus on working carefully with these historic vines to bring you some very special and totally unique wines, rather than letting them fall into the hands of someone who would simply rip them out and build a hotel.
- This stunning Mosel Riesling says everything you need to know about the quality of the region and its vineyards. It all starts with a complex flinty and slatey character, with a touch of perfectly tart, zesty citrus. Then comes a firework display of minerality for a breathtaking finish.
- The word 'Trocken' is German for dry, which means that this Riesling is full of flavour AND ultra-refreshing.
- You can expect bags of mouth-wateringly juicy white peach flavour, with lifts of lemon and apple for a bit of punch and power. It's rounded, fragrant, and deliciously dry.
- For a Riesling of this quality, you'd normally pay double this price - but thanks to Angel funding, it's yours at the right price. So good with Thai food that the takeaway practically dials itself...
Christopher and Karl-Josef are devoted to Mosel, where their family have been making quality wines with minimal intervention for years. In 2008, the pair were offered the chance to take the reins of one of the oldest vineyards in the world, planted in 1896.
Vines of this age produce grapes in very, very low yields, so to harvest enough for a decent sized vintage can be a pretty tall order. But to pass up an opportunity to make this kind of wine from such historic vines, would be passing up the opportunity to make a wine of Godly quality.
The yields may be small but each grape grown on a hundred year old vine is packed with uber intense flavour and character. This is a really striking dry Riesling with bright peach and delicate spice notes. You'll find a rich concentration, alongside an elegant lightness of touch, which is exactly what sets Mosel apart from other Riesling growing regions.
A specialist in Alsatian wines, Samuel begins every new vintage with a simple objective: to create the finest wines possible.
This wine was made specifically to show-off every glorious aspect of Alsace Riesling in its element - everything from the grape, to the region, to the vintage, is showcased in its truest and most delicious form in this bottle.
A rich straw-yellow colour, the palate offers an equally rich and sumptuous range of citrus and white-fleshed fruit flavours. It wraps up elegantly with a complex tongue tingling mineral edge, revealing a final flourish of stewed rhubarb and pink grapefruit.