WE'RE NOT SURE
- It’s no accident Stephen’s an all-time Naked legend. You'd struggle to find many winemakers making better kit at £6.99 a bottle, and this Merlot is no exception.
- For starters it has one of the most intense black cherry fruit flavours that taste as if they've been whisked up with a shot of espresso and liquid dark chocolate. Add a hint of spice to the finish and you've got one hell of a mouthful of red wine.
- What's more, because its backed by our Angels, it's not only a great glass, but a pretty good bargain to boot.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rod's reserve Sauvignon Blanc from Hawke's Bay is bursting at the seams with tropical fruit flavour. Thanks to Angel funding he's managed to make it at a steal.
Marlborough may steal the limelight from critics but this beauty from Hawke's Bay is packed full of New Zealand vibrant intensity.
Bright citrus, passion fruit, elderflower and lemongrass all wrapped up with a zippy freshness that makes you want to quaff more. Just crack it open and pour!
- What’s fresher than a spray of ocean air, and zestier than a lemon convention? If you answered Pinot Grigio, you’d be absolutely right. And, if you didn't, maybe it's time you gave it a try.
- Our Italian bubble genius, Paolo, has set his sights on this Italian stalwart... and boy, has he made it worth your while! This crisp beauty will zip across your taste buds with a slice of apple and a touch of white peach.
- At a slender 12% it can be enjoyed on its lonesome or as a companion for steaming hot pasta with a rich creamy sauce.
Sicily is home to some of the nicest, crispest, freshest and fruitiest white wines in the world so when Christian told us he had secured a parcel of Grecanico we just had nab the lot!
This is your perfect summer sipper, full of juicy ripe white peaches, golden delicious apple and just a smidge of pineapple. Guaranteed to get the tongue tingling.
The perfect match with any fish dish, especially salmon sashimi. Grab your chopsticks, a glass of this and sit in the sunshine. Absolute heaven.
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My Assemblage is a delicious testament to my winemaking journey coming full circle.
- I jumped at any winemaking opportunity as a teenager, so to revisit the very vineyards I worked on to make this awesome wine for you Angels is such an honour.
- Rich, plush and juicy - this red is selected from 4 special parcels, blended to create a heavenly wine to be shared with family and friends.
With Angel funding tucked in his back pocket, Ben has been able to cherry-pick the very best parcels from across Minervois for this all-time Naked classic.
Seriously smooth and super soft, it’s jam-packed with bags of juicy fruit flavours. You can almost taste the sunny south of France in every sip. It's hard to believe its £7.99 price tag.
Ben’s Minervois has been topping our bestseller charts for many years now, not once dipping below a 90% rating… which should tell you everything you need to know.
- Pinot Grigio is probably the most popular wine variety in the world right now. The region around Verona, where I grow my Pinot Grigio, has the best soil and micro climate for this kind of grape and wine - so I just had to make one for Angels!
- Naked Wines has changed my life, because they have given me the chance to do what I like. After the success of my first white last year, I asked Naked Wines if I could make a Pinot Grigio. The answer was 'yes, you can'... Just as easy as that!
- My Pinot Grigio is like a creamy fruit salad that has the freshness of a crisp white, but still has a nice structure and length. This contrast makes it very enjoyable for many different palates and for red and white lovers.