- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
- I'm really interested in showing Sauvignon Blanc from lesser known regions in New Zealand. Waipara's version is typically more understated with quite a different structure to the palate. It's like a cross between a Kiwi Sauvignon and a good Sancerre.
- Naked have been amazing in supporting my endeavours to produce interesting and delicious wines from small and often unknown regions. Thanks to them I have been able to concentrate on picking, pressing, fermenting and blending these unique wines for Angels.
- This one is a true Waipara style with stonefruits, golden kiwifruit and green plums. Luscious on the palate with plenty of ripe fruits, weighty mid palate and a satisfyingly fresh finish. I like to think of it as a Sauvignon with a difference!
Dom Maxwell, Winemaker
Christian's Montepulciano is everything you want in an Italian red. Big and full of ripe red fruits, it’s a perfectly plush wine.
Mulberries and violets on the nose leading to juicy damsons and cherries on the palate. So smooth you'll think someone's lined your glass with velvet!
An all round crowd-pleaser with a soft spot in its ruby-red heart for Italian food - match it up with pastas or a rich lasagne and let your satisfaction levels hit the roof.
- I have always wanted to make an all-inclusive, five varietal Bordeaux Blend, but never had the access to all five varieties - that is until this year! I stumbled upon a few gems in some special vineyards, and I could not resist the challenge to make this wine.
- This wine was born as an idea and only made a reality by the funds raised by the Angels. Thank you Naked Wines and Angels for making this amazing wine possible.
- On the nose there are black berries, black cherry pie filling, cedar and some mild coffee notes. The palate is packed with layered fruit, oak complexities evolving to a finely grained tannin and juicy fruity finish.
With Angel funding tucked in his back pocket, Ben has been able to cherry-pick the very best parcels from across Minervois for this all-time Naked classic.
Seriously smooth and super soft, it’s jam-packed with bags of juicy fruit flavours. You can almost taste the sunny south of France in every sip. It's hard to believe its £7.99 price tag.
Ben’s Minervois has been topping our bestseller charts for many years now, not once dipping below a 90% rating… which should tell you everything you need to know.
- Like Sauvignon Blanc? Then you’ll love this. Ben selects exclusive parcels of grapes from a co-operative in the tiny village of Pinet, making a beautifully fresh, zippy white.
- 'Pic-de-What?' you say... Yes, it's got a funny name. And yes, it comes in a funny looking bottle. But that's exactly why it doesn't cost an awful lot more.
- His little-known wine won't be little-known forever so you really should get in now before everyone else does.
- We like to think of this as Montaria's confident, super-hot older sister. Luis ensures only the best grapes are hand-picked to give his reserva a delicious intensity.
- Bundles of fresh strawberries, redcurrants and a subtle streak of oak make this wine ridiculously drinkable, accessible and a bargain at under a tenner.
- A weekend must with a cracking Sunday leg of lamb, or a weekday treat with your slippers on and feet firmly up. At this price, you can spoil yourself any day of the week - without your wallet even flinching.
- This is quite possibly the tastiest Rioja you'll ever find. Why? Because Carlos is in the unique position of being able to buy the best grapes the region has to offer.
- What you probably don't know is, to make Rioja Reserva only the very last squeeze of juice is used. The result is 100% flavour.
- Rich, smooth and creamy. Drinking this is like putting on a set of silk pyjamas.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- When I was a young winemaker I made a Rosé wine in Provence, but the rules for this area dictated how it should be, so I couldn't express myself. Now I've had the chance to make one for Naked, I want to show that Languedoc is able to make Rosé as good or even better than in Provence.
- Thanks to Naked Wines I have been able to purchase quality old vine Carignan grapes and make the best possible wine for the Angels. I've blended these with a little Cinsault to produce this fresh and elegant wine.
- This wine is an attractive medium rosé colour, with a fruity and floral nose and an explosion of strawberry, raspberry and red fruit flavours. I was looking for the perfect balance between acidity, fruitiness, freshness and minerality - not too pale nor too strong, just perfect!
Virgile Joly, Winemaker
- Marcelo says this is exactly his idea of how an everyday Malbec should be. Fruity, approachable and downright delicious.
- Bright red and vibrant in the glass with enticing aromas of fresh red fruit, cherries and plums with a rich velvety finish.
- This wine pairs perfectly with a big ol’ juicy ribeye or just enjoy by itself. Crack it open and let the fruit guide you.