New around here?
Take our 2 minute quiz and get £30 of free wine, valid on your first order. Choose your own wines or snap up a handpicked case.
- We like to think of this as Montaria's confident, super-hot older sister. Luis ensures only the best grapes are hand-picked to give his reserva a delicious intensity.
- Bundles of fresh strawberries, redcurrants and a subtle streak of oak make this wine ridiculously drinkable, accessible and a bargain at under a tenner.
- A weekend must with a cracking Sunday leg of lamb, or a weekday treat with your slippers on and feet firmly up. At this price, you can spoil yourself any day of the week - without your wallet even flinching.
- It’s no accident Stephen’s an all-time Naked legend. You'd struggle to find many winemakers making better kit at £7.99 a bottle, and this Merlot is no exception.
- For starters it has one of the most intense black cherry fruit flavours that taste as if they've been whisked up with a shot of espresso and liquid dark chocolate. Add a hint of spice to the finish and you've got one hell of a mouthful of red wine.
- What's more, because its backed by our Angels, it's not only a great glass, but a pretty good bargain to boot.
- Christian’s best-selling Italian blockbuster Appassimento remains one of our most popular wines of all time.
- Christian leaves the juicy grapes to sunbathe in the southern Italian sunshine - sending the flavour through the roof. The result is a wine that roars with power and muscle, but also charms you with that unmistakable Italian charm.
- Rich, smooth and satisfyingly powerful, every drop of this dark, brooding wine is jam-packed with tantalisingly intense fruit, all wrapped in a big oaky hug. It’s a red lover’s dream.
There's a small boutique winery in the back streets of Mendoza that’s gained a reputation for some of the most elegant, high-quality Malbecs in Argentina. As luck would have it, the owner happens to be our very own Marcelo Bocardo. It's also where he makes this top-notch Malbec. No wonder Angels love it to bits…
The fruit comes from 10 to 100-year-old vines in one of Mendoza’s oldest Malbec fine wine regions, where hot sunny days and super-cool nights give the grapes a naturally higher concentration of colour, aromas and flavours. Marcelo hand-harvests and manually selects the grapes for maximum flavour, aroma and elegance of tannins. Finally, he ages the wines minimally in French oak barrels specially chosen to enhance the aromas and flavours of each grape variety.
It has heaps of charm, flavour and intensity. It has the volume, the purity of taste, the smoothness and elegance many other Malbecs just don’t have. Every mouthful is bursting with bright fruit and massive appeal. This is what real top-quality Malbec tastes like.
- My Reserva is something truly special that shows the best that Portugal has to offer, but still remains incredibly competitive in value. It brings a more complex and serious personality that will please even the most demanding drinkers.
- Having everyone's support at Naked and witnessing first-hand the positive feedback from Angels is the biggest motivation that I could ever ask for. My approach when making this wine was highly influenced by everything I learned from being part of Naked Wines.
- Once poured this wine starts oozing complex aromas of red and black fruits mixed with vanilla and some spices. It is a complex wine with soft and velvety notes of ripe fruit. A wine made to drink slowly that will offer you a rich and lingering aftertaste.
Love Hermano's super-smooth Galodoro Reserva? It's is now available as a deluxe 2.25L Boxed Wine - add one to your basket here
- Stephen's Cab Sauv has been gracing the virtual shelves of Naked for over 10 years now - making it our bestselling red of all time.
- Super smooth and bursting with pure, unadulterated blackcurrants and a luscious lick of oak. It's a total crowd-pleaser that deserves a spot on the rack at all times.
- You won’t find a winemaker more experienced, or frankly more passionate about his wines than Stephen. And because your Angel funding supports him, you get it for a seriously keen price!
- If you had to pick one place in the world where Angel funding goes the furthest... it’d be South Africa. It’s a grape-growing paradise, and with a favourable exchange rate, it’s home to some of the best bang-for-buck Sauvignon on the planet.
- Throw super-talented Naked legend Stephen de Wet into the mix and you’d be stretched to find another winemaker in the world making Sauvignon that tastes this good at £7.99 a bottle.
- Expect a mouthful of perfectly crisp apples, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's a total crowd pleaser that deserves to be a permanent fixture in your fridge.
Scott works in one of the most diverse wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call ‘the Land of 1000 Valleys” and it’s all thanks to Angel funding he got to make this, his dream wine!
His Pinot Noir is a favourite with our friends across the pond and, we just had to get our hands on some for UK Angels to try.
Aged in plush French oak barrels, this is a silky smooth, complex red that really opens up in the glass...if you are able to leave it long enough!
This Naked classic is such an all-time favourite that since 2011, not a single vintage has rated below 90%. Every year, Angels come in their droves to snap up their batch of the Villebois’ flagship Sauvignon Blanc, so fill your boots before it all disappears in a puff of smoke.
It's a top-class French Sauvignon from the Loire Valley. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to you and thousands of other Angels who took a chance on Joost when things got tough early in his winemaking career. This is his way of re-paying the favour.
The beauty of this wine lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality, making it the perfect pairing for a super-sized seafood platter.
Barossa Valley is the holy grail of Aussie Shiraz, famed for its luxurious reds and big names like Penfolds and Henschke. This is where Josh Pfeiffer learnt his craft… and you can tell.
As the son of a Penfolds viticulturist, Josh Pfeiffer grew up among the most famous vineyards in the Barossa Valley, and he has connections with top grape-growers all over the region. This premium red was made using fruit from two of his favourite vineyards - Hampel and Alkina. He says “Both parcels offer power and precision, but they have different aromas and flavours. Combined, they make a pretty special wine.”
This dark, brooding red is the type of wine that made Barossa famous. It’s not a ‘whack you in the face’ fruit-bomb, it’s pure fine wine quality. A super-classy balance of fruit and oak complexity, with decadent notes of dark cherries and blueberries. In a wine like this, the talent of the winemaker and the quality of the fruit stand out a mile.