WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bill and Claudia used your Angel pennies to get their hands on the grapes from some of the very best Sauvignon vineyards in New Zealand... to make a wine that will please even the pickiest of Sauvignon lovers.
- From the first sip, it's an explosion of luscious Marlborough fruit flavour. Fresh grapefruit, zingy gooseberries and juicy, mouth watering pear drops all fuse together to make an exceptional tropical tipple.
- Named after their daughter Sylvia - Sauvignon doesn't get more special than this. Previous vintages won medals galore, and we think that this one is even better... all thanks to Angel funding!
The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- With 92% of Angels loving the previous vintages and voting with their feet to buy it again, Joost's Sauvignon is one of our most popular wines. So fill your boots folks because the 2017 is here, and it's a belter.
- It's French, it's French Sauvignon, it's French Sauvignon from the Loire. Yet it's cheaper than most of its New World counterparts, and that's thanks to YOU and thousands of other Angels.
- Its beauty lies in its explosive fruit. All gooseberries and crisp green apples, that are offset by a fabulous minerality.
- Marcelo’s grapes come from a region steeped in quality winemaking history and you can absolutely tell with this top-notch Malbec.
- Bright ruby red and full of elegant and rich red fruit including cherries and plums, this wine feels like velvet and tastes like heaven.
- Crack this open a few hours before drinking to really release all of those yummy flavours, and pair with a big, hearty, juicy steak. Perfect.
- Portugal may still go under the wine industry radar, but it’s becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers Luis is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.
- Who'da thought it... a big dollop of gutsy Shiraz can be brought to life by a tiny smidgeon of peachy pure Viognier.
- Big, rich, ripe bramble and damson fruit with lashings of oak are given a soft, silky finish by the addition of the Viognier with its hint of white peach acting as the perfect foil to the peppery undertones.
- Angel funding bought the grapes, so it's incredible quality for a very reasonable price... no wonder so many of you would happily buy it again!
- Mike's Pinot Gris is a belter! Insanely tropical, tongue-tingly and rich... with that super-crisp tropical fruitiness New Zealand is famous for. Sunshine in a bottle.
- With Sauvignon Blanc stealing all the praise for Marlborough, it’s easy to forget that it’s a paradise for other grapes too. Luckily Mike used Angel funding to snaffle a parcel of perfect Pinot Gris from an immaculate vineyard to create an absolute belter of a wine.
- WARNING: This wine is dangerously drinkable... with or without food. Don't say we didn't warn you!
- Benjamin doesn't just give you great wines - he puts 'em on the map. This beautifully crafted, majestic Minervois will take your tastebuds directly to the gloriously sunny south of France.
- 91% of you agree with us, making this one of the most popular wines we've ever had, thanks to its rich, ripe, blackcurrant and mulberry fruit bomb of flavour that explodes on your tongue.
- We went all Victor Kiam over it. Well, we didn't actually buy the company, but we bought every last bottle, so we could give you a great wine at an even better price.
- Rodolfo's great love in life is making Rioja for his Angels. Your funding helped him to nab some pristine grapes from the super-premium Alta region to make a seriously smooth Rioja.
- His cracking Crianza is aged in oak for 14 months to create a ravishingly rich drop with an elegant, silky finish. It's dripping with opulence and punches waaay above its price tag.
- A wine that looks and tastes this good should cost you a pretty penny. Luckily for you, this is a steal at the price. Grab yourself some affordable decadence while you can.
- Joost and Miguela have been delighting Angel tastebuds with premium Loire Sauvignon at New World prices for years... And their latest offering is next-level elegant.
- This low-yield wine is everything that makes French Sauvignon special: all white peach, green apples and gooseberries, with a finishing flourish that leaves you reaching for another glass.
- Fancy wine merchants could easily charge £15 per bottle for the same juice, just by adding a designer appellation to the label. But you’re smarter than that.