- Marcelo says this is exactly his idea of how an everyday Malbec should be. Fruity, approachable and downright delicious.
- Bright red and vibrant in the glass with enticing aromas of fresh red fruit, cherries and plums with a rich velvety finish.
- This wine pairs perfectly with a big ol’ juicy ribeye or just enjoy by itself. Crack it open and let the fruit guide you.
- Stephen has been with us since day one. Ten years ago his life changed when Angels rescued his struggling winery, and since then he has gone from strength to strength. Now it’s time to celebrate with something special!
- The Shiraz and Pinotage in the blend pack in bags of oomph and rich flavour. But Stephen’s stroke of genius was to add in Petit Verdot and Grenache to take the velvety opulence to another level. Think soft waves of rich black fruit and chocolate, oak, spice, liquorice (all the good stuff), erupting all over your taste buds.
- Instead of breaking into a raucous chorus of ‘Happy Birthday to Us’, let us propose a toast. Here’s to you, our Angels. To Stephen. And all our winemakers who have made the past 10 years a truly incredible journey. We could not have done it without you.
- Portugal may still go under the wine industry radar, but it’s becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers Luis is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.
The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
Denis carefully selected the grapes that went into this delightfully gluggable wine as only the best were fit for the job.
Two words that spring to mind with this one? Juicy and fresh. There’s an abundance of red fruit aromas to ignite the senses. We're talking strawberries, raspberries and redcurrants with a little twist of black cherries just for good measure. It’s dangerously moreish stuff.
Chêne Noir 2017 is a fantastic vintage and our lucky Angels get it at a jaw-dropping price. So if it’s value for money you’re after then look no further; Denis has the answer!
- Mike's Pinot Gris is a belter! Insanely tropical, tongue-tingly and rich... with that super-crisp tropical fruitiness New Zealand is famous for. Sunshine in a bottle.
- With Sauvignon Blanc stealing all the praise for Marlborough, it’s easy to forget that it’s a paradise for other grapes too. Luckily Mike used Angel funding to snaffle a parcel of perfect Pinot Gris from an immaculate vineyard to create an absolute belter of a wine.
- WARNING: This wine is dangerously drinkable... with or without food. Don't say we didn't warn you!
- Joost and Miguela have been delighting Angel tastebuds with premium Loire Sauvignon at New World prices for years... And their latest offering is next-level elegant.
- This low-yield wine is everything that makes French Sauvignon special: all white peach, green apples and gooseberries, with a finishing flourish that leaves you reaching for another glass.
- Fancy wine merchants could easily charge £15 per bottle for the same juice, just by adding a designer appellation to the label. But you’re smarter than that.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue.
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
- Carmen is one of South Africa's finest wine makers, as one taste of her superb Shiraz - made especially for our Angels - quickly illustrates.
- South Africa may have come late to the Shiraz ball, but it's played catch up quickly, and now produces some of the best in the world. This one, with its dark, rich plum fruit punch and smokey oaky, peppery finish is a delicious example.
- Punchy, explosive and with all the weight of a dozen half-backs, the only way to improve this wine is to drink it with a bit of cow that has been briefly shown the grill. A meat-eater's idea of heaven in a glass.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - this wine is her way of saying thank you!
- 2,500 Angels snapped up 30,000 bottles in just 48 hours in our MarketPlace deal! Don't worry if you missed out, Katie set some aside especially for you.
- Katie used the Angel investment to buy a beautiful old train station to turn into a winery - how cool is that?