- Carmen is one of the rare winemakers who knows exactly how to coax the best out of South Africa's tricky Chenin Blanc.
- She picks the grapes at different ripeness levels, to give it the perfect balance of flavour and freshness.
- Carmen’s best-selling Chenin has purity written all over it. Crisp and clean, it’s got fresh apple and white peach flavours running alongside a lovely creaminess, with a soft bite to the finish. Just delicious.
- What’s fresher than a spray of ocean air, and zestier than a lemon convention? If you answered Pinot Grigio, you’d be absolutely right. And, if you didn't, maybe it's time you gave it a try.
- Our Italian bubble genius, Paolo, has set his sights on this Italian stalwart... and boy, has he made it worth your while! This crisp beauty will zip across your taste buds with a slice of apple and a touch of white peach.
- At a slender 12% it can be enjoyed on its lonesome or as a companion for steaming hot pasta with a rich creamy sauce.
- Charles is an Englishman in France breaking the rules - so when the locals say you can't make zippy Sauvignon, he went out to prove them wrong.
- In a previous life he worked in pharmaceuticals - now he takes a scientific approach to getting the best from his grapes. While the French are still on holiday in August, Charles is busy in the fields measuring and monitoring to get the best out of his vines.
- Bright and deliciously zippy citrus fruits with bunches of crisp green apples. Grab yourself some fresh shellfish and go nuts.
- We tasted 60 Pinot Grigios in a blind tasting, and this little beauty came out on top. So we bought it. Lots of it. Which also means it's ultra affordable for you.
- Taste this crisp and refreshing drop alongside a bland, mass-produced Italian Pinot Grigio and it seems like a different grape entirely. Fantastic with food, but utterly gorgeous all on its lonesome.
- Alessandro makes his Pinot Grigio at a big winery (by Naked standards)... but it's lavished with his personal love and attention from start-to-finish - and it's exclusive to Angels.
Franck Massard spent 7 years as a top Sommelier – serving ultra-expensive wines to the most demanding clients in Michelin-starred restaurants, so it’s fair to say he knows his stuff.
He put his years of experience to the test and has produced this stunningly refreshing crisp and light white. Bright citrus, soft peaches and delicate floral aromas make this the definition of drinkable.
A perfect thirst quencher, this wine is great on it’s own or paired with something a bit spicy. Dee-lish!
- The Boy (Adrian) met the Girl (Rebecca) and this is the love child... a product of passion, hard work and bags of enthusiasm.
- Deliciously crisp with a fragrant scent of pears and apples and a hint of blush pink from keeping the grape skins in contact with the juice for a few hours... who'da thought that Pinot Grigio grapes are actually red in colour!
- The Aussie Angels keep most of this beauty for themselves so be sure to taste before we run out of our limited allocation.
- This is an 100% Pink Muscat from the Lorca’s estate at El Mirador. It’s in the heart of Argentina's wine country; Mendoza, so you can expect the best.
- Mauricio wanted to showcase a grape that has been left in the background for many years and carefully hand harvested them; showing the level of care and attention he puts into his wines.
- This sweet, fresh wine boasts stunning fruity, floral aromas. Think peaches and apricots and you’ll be bang on. It’s one that will shine alongside spices such as ginger, cinnamon and cardamom so bear that in mind if going through the recipe book!
- Stephen's made many amazing wines for us, but we really couldn't believe this Viognier when we tasted it!
- Viognier is the Rhone's white wine gift to the wine world. This little Californian number is off the beaten path but it's a sensational wine at a very un-Rhone price.
- Serve it deliciously cold and this zingy, peaches & cream dream, will keep you and your friends refreshed all year 'round!
- Grenache Blanc is rarely made as a single variety wine and is mostly used in blends in well known regions like Chateauneuf du Pape and Cote du Rhone. But this grape is so expressive, I just jumped at the chance to make this.
- I have made this wine from parcels usually reserved for much more expensive wines. Luckily, as I know the grower well, I have managed to secure them for a keen price so that you Angels can benefit from a great value wine.
- Pale lemon colour with gentle scents of dill, Honeydew melon and quince. Fluid and supple in texture this wine is chock-full of ripe green apples, greengage, fenugreek, lemon wedges and dried pears finishing with a light Riesling-like kerosene character. This is a perfect on its own or alternatively a delicious fresh aperitif prior to a meal.
Richard Kershaw, Winemaker
- Sam's mantra is that lots of little things can make a big difference...culminating in the Butterfly Effect. Sam used lots of little touches and techniques to create this seriously classy little number.
- His fresh and peachy Chardonnay has layer upon layer of creaminess and rich complexity. It's no wonder the Aussie Angels can't get enough of the stuff.
- Because you fund Sam and made his dreams come true, you get it for a bargain. Grab yourself a bottle now before your fellow Angels catch on and snap it all up.