- Stephen's made many amazing wines for us, but we really couldn't believe this Viognier when we tasted it!
- Viognier is the Rhone's white wine gift to the wine world. This little Californian number is off the beaten path but it's a sensational wine at a very un-Rhone price.
- Serve it deliciously cold and this zingy, peaches & cream dream, will keep you and your friends refreshed all year 'round!
- Leading the revolution for a new, modern style of wine, Stephen's Californian Chardonnay will have Chablis producers weeping with envy.
- This is as bright and refreshing as Chardonnay comes, with a dollop of Californian sunshine for extra oomph.
- Stephen recommends you grab yourself a fat tuna steak and go wild!
Angel funding allowed Katy to make full use of an exceptional year for Riesling in 2017 and combine grapes from two vineyards to create a beautifully balanced treat just for us.
This one’s a fruit-forward smasher, with notes of peach, pear and exotic fruits, plus a minerality that gives it a delightful crispness. This is new-world, off-dry style at it’s best!
Three things that Katy loves about this grape? Its amazing aromatics. Its terrific value for money. And its incredible ability to age well. Say no more, we’re sold!
Rocket-scientist turned winemaker Matt put Angel funding to amazing use, focusing all his attention on his latest stellar Chardonnay.
This full-bodied, beautifully balanced wine boasts a sumptuous array of tropical fruit flavours and subtle oakiness that just keeps us coming back for more!
Chicken Sunday roast on the menu? Look no further! Buy it quickly though as, with only a limited quantity made, it’s not going to last long.
This classic, oak-aged Chard gives you a soft, unctuous feel and a rich mouthful of creaminess.
Angel funding not only lets Daryl get his hands on the best fruit and buy the expensive French oak barrels he needs, but also allows him to take as long he needs to make a delightful wine without wasting time on marketing and sales.
Roast chicken is the stereotypical pairing with a buttery Chard... taste this wine with it and you'll understand why!
- Rick Boyer has over 30 years of winemaking experience on Cali's Central Coast. It's safe to say that he knows where to find the best vines. Angel funding meant he was able to swoop in and buy premium grapes in the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara.
- This delicious bright blend is packed with vibrant fruit flavours like sweet white peach, crunchy apple, ripe pear and zingy citrus. Starts off crisp and finishes oh-so soft and creamy.
- Crack this crisp white open with a creamy pasta dish or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread and you've found yourself a perfect pairing.