- Pinot Grigio is probably the most popular wine variety in the world right now. The region around Verona, where I grow my Pinot Grigio, has the best soil and micro climate for this kind of grape and wine - so I just had to make one for Angels!
- Naked Wines has changed my life, because they have given me the chance to do what I like. After the success of my first white last year, I asked Naked Wines if I could make a Pinot Grigio. The answer was 'yes, you can'... Just as easy as that!
- My Pinot Grigio is like a creamy fruit salad that has the freshness of a crisp white, but still has a nice structure and length. This contrast makes it very enjoyable for many different palates and for red and white lovers.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Introducing the Bianco Terre Siciliane IGT Da Uve Leggermente Appassite. The name may mean ‘slightly wilted’, but there’s nothing weak about this one.
Stefano came across some grapes that had soaked up all that Sicilian sunshine and knew he could turn them into a rich, flavourful white that’s bursting with fruity freshness.
The best thing about it, however, is that you made it possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You may recognise Antonio Fattori as the genius who makes our sell-out Amarone and Soave wines. Well now he's producing our most-searched for white wine... Pinot Grigio.
- Antonio's Pinot Grigio oozes class, fresh pineapple and stone fruits on the nose with a delicious clean, fresh and fruity palate.
- The perfect summer glugger for enjoying in the sunshine with some grilled fish on the barbie!
- What’s fresher than a spray of ocean air, and zestier than a lemon convention? If you answered Pinot Grigio, you’d be absolutely right. And, if you didn't, maybe it's time you gave it a try.
- Our Italian bubble genius, Paolo, has set his sights on this Italian stalwart... and boy, has he made it worth your while! This crisp beauty will zip across your taste buds with a slice of apple and a touch of white peach.
- At a slender 12% it can be enjoyed on its lonesome or as a companion for steaming hot pasta with a rich creamy sauce.
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - that's because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected chap. He pulled a few strings to secure a cracking deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you voted in your hundreds to give him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the pure gluggableness of a Pinot Grigio, with the fruity zing of a Sauvignon Blanc – it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavoursome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
Sicily is home to some of the nicest, crispest, freshest and fruitiest white wines in the world so when Christian told us he had secured a parcel of Grecanico we just had nab the lot!
This is your perfect summer sipper, full of juicy ripe white peaches, golden delicious apple and just a smidge of pineapple. Guaranteed to get the tongue tingling.
The perfect match with any fish dish, especially salmon sashimi. Grab your chopsticks, a glass of this and sit in the sunshine. Absolute heaven.