Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue. Paolo's packed this Frizzante into a screwcap, 'There's no faffing about with corks, these bubbles come in a screw cap bottle, preserving those light bubbles perfectly'
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Spectacular aperitif sparkler made by Paolo Sacchetto in the Veneto region of Italy - the perfect climate for making top fizz.
- This is the kind of rose for those who like lots of flavour from their pinks and don't mind being bold about it.
- Ripe red cherry fruit flavours, combine with clotted cream to give a full-on, no prisoners taken style of fizz with an awful lot of character shining through.
- Sparkling red wines aren't well known outside of their home in Emilia Romagna but that didn't stop Daniele from wanting to bring Angels this light, bubbly delight!
- Deep red colour and chock-full of red-fruit flavours, this off-dry wine is flying the flag for red bubbles everywhere.
- It's all thanks to Angel funding that Daniele can finally introduce you to his oh-so-fruity Lambrusco so grab a glass, raise it to yourself for making dreams come true then sit back, relax and discover the delights of this little region of Italy.
- When you think of Italian fizz, there's no doubt a different 'P' comes to mind. Well times are changing and there's a new kid in town.
- New man Daniele Artioli has brought us our very first Pignoletto from the hilly areas of Bologna, and it's a corker.
- Pignoletto is the secret Italian fizz that's ahead of the curve. It's softer, fruiter and a fraction of the price.
- Perfect as an aperitif, to drink nicely chilled on it's own or enjoyed with fish, meats or cheese, this really is a fizz for all occassions.
Being a big producer, Alessandro has access to some amazing parcels of grapes. This Prosecco is his pride and joy.
Crisp apples, soft pear and a bright citrus zing make it a stonking match with seafood. And at pretty much less than half the price of a bottle of traditional Champagne it's top value.
To give you an idea of how insanely good it is, we're looking around the office and we can see more empty bottles of it than modesty allows us to admit...
- There’s no doubt that Paolo is a bit of a genius when it comes to working with bubbles, and this lightly sparkling delight is proof if ever you needed it.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full on bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue, with all the delicious flavours of a juicy punnet of strawberries.
- Paolo's packed this Frizzante into a screwcap, 'There's no faffing about with corks, these bubbles come in a screw cap bottle, preserving those light bubbles perfectly'. This is the perfect aperitif. Hell, it's perfect anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Crémant is France’s best kept sparkling wine secret. It’s made using the same posh grapes as Champagne, with the same traditional method. The only difference is the location… and in Ben’s case, we’re talking about none other than super-smart Burgundy so you’re in good hands!
- Ben has named his first ever sparkling wine ‘Vigneron’s Wife’, after his beloved wife (and Crémant fanatic) Kat. She has been there through it all, from his first year at Naked when he scrambled together 12,000 bottles, to today, with Angels getting through over a million a year!
- More refined than Prosecco and more approachable than Champagne. It’s a classy, bubbly delight just like Mrs Darnault herself - and a wine that’s truly been made with love.
- When Naked asked us if we could create a ‘Sparkling Shiraz’, we were delighted to rise to the challenge. Although it had to be a ‘Sparkling Syrah’ as its roots are firmly in France!
- We picked the grapes early so that the wine would be deliciously soft and fruity with a fabulous deep opaque colour. It's just bursting with delicious fresh red fruits.
- This is an extremely exclusive small batch production and possibly one of a kind, we know of no other southern French Sparkling Syrah. So if you're intrigued by the sound of a sparkling red, now's your time to grab a taste!
Charles & Ruth, Winemakers
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has made this spectacular Champagne exclusively for Angels.
- Using the same skill and techniques behind those world-famous labels, he's produced this sophisticated and refined Champagne exclusively for you, that’d cost anyone else the best part of thirty quid.
- It's vivacious, it's elegant and it punches well above its weight. So forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.