- When Naked asked us if we could create a ‘Sparkling Shiraz’, we were delighted to rise to the challenge. Although it had to be a ‘Sparkling Syrah’ as its roots are firmly in France!
- We picked the grapes early so that the wine would be deliciously soft and fruity with a fabulous deep opaque colour. It's just bursting with delicious fresh red fruits.
- This is an extremely exclusive small batch production and possibly one of a kind, we know of no other southern French Sparkling Syrah. So if you're intrigued by the sound of a sparkling red, now's your time to grab a taste!
Charles & Ruth, Winemakers
- Charles Simpson's specialty is taking well known grape varieties in the Languedoc, and giving them a little bit of a twist.
- So when the locals said you can't make Blanc de Blancs, he went out to prove them wrong.
- Expensive tasting, Champagne style at Languedoc prices - it's the perfect sparkler for the party season!
- Here it is. The new vintage of Charles and Ruth's sparkling rose... and it's an absolute beauty. Pale pink bubbles with serious finesse, super-crisp and bursting with fresh strawberries... with a dollop of whipped cream to finish.
- These delicate pink bubbles of mouth-watering happiness are exclusive to you - and it's all thanks to your Angel funding.
- Posh looking, posh tasting, Rose Champagne style at Languedoc prices - you're on to a winner.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- My Oeil de Perdrix is a subtle and elegant expression of pink English fizz. It's finer and more graceful than a full rosé so we bottle it in green glass to protect the delicate colour from the effects of UV light.
- Oeil de Perdrix means 'eye of the partridge' - referring to the pretty blush colour of the wine. It's made by pressing red grapes in a champagne press and so a little colour is left in the clear juice. Ripe strawberries and raspberries dance across your tongue with a fresh and clean finish.
- There's only a small amount to go round. But Angel funding will enable us to make even more pure, delicious, English pink fizz to put into our cellars for you to drink in years to come!
- Charles and Ruth brought their renowned winemaking skills back to old Blighty and created this seriously classy sparkling, which they even let you name! Beora is the name of the Saxon Chief after whom the village of Barham is called.
- This is teamwork at its finest, with the Simpsons expertly harvesting and pressing the grapes and Angels deciding the blend, name and label! Mark our words, this is just the start of the their English wine adventure.
- This clean and vibrant sparkling boasts citrus flavours and a subtle toastiness and, just between us, a price tag that makes it an absolute steal!
- I wanted to make something different for you Angels, luckily as soon as I mentioned a sparkling Rose from Argentina's signature grape, Naked Wines jumped at the chance.
- Made with 100% Malbec, it is a sparkling rose that I hope might win over some red wine drinkers to try a pink fizz
- Think fresh cherries and strawberries, with what I describe as 'small and brilliant bubbles', it is a treat not to be missed.
- I first made this Cava in 1998 for my own wedding and haven't stopped producing it since...
- At first I made small amounts to sell to family and friends, until Naked gave me the possibility to make a bigger production. Thanks to your funding I can keep on producing these bubbles for my next wedding anniversary!
- I really wanted to make a Cava true to the Champagne method. So I age it in the bottle as long as possible (in this vintage 5 years). This gives a lovely crispness and intensity. The delicate and fine bubbles tickle your tongue with pure, fresh apple and pear fruit. I hope you enjoy it!
Superb growing conditions led to an early harvest for our dynamic duo, and they carefully hand picked each grape to bring you this sensational, one-off, sparkling.
Smooth and rich, with a delightful citrus balance and sort of zing that can only come from being picked so early, this is one elegant bottle of bubbly.
Like champagne but at the fraction of the price, form an orderly queue and get your hands on it now before it’s all gone!
- When Joost said he was making a sparkler, we said great, when can we get hold of it, and how much can you make. We knew it would be good, because, well...it's Joost.
- Think lemons, think cream, think tiny little bubbles - think fabulous!!! It's all there.
- Angel, John, said "I recently drank a lovely bottle of Krug... wish I'd bought 9 bottles of this lovely bubbly instead". We couldn't have put it better ourselves.
- Super-talented Paolo has bottled his prize Prosecco into shiny 1.5 litre magnums, perfect for when a single bottle just won't cut it.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling tipple should have your back, whatever the occasion.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, Christmas, or just celebrating all year round.