- The ‘King of Prosecco’ dedicated his special fizz to Angels, because your feedback inspires him every day.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a softer fizz than Champagne, this luxury drop has all the melt-in-the-mouth quality you’d expect from a world-famous winemaker.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, or just making your Friday night fish and chip supper sing.
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- This is the really top shelf fizz that usually doesn't even leave the country, but you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Paolo.
- Full of crisp apples, fresh pear and zippy citrus, bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining.
- Spectacular aperitif sparkler made by Paolo Sacchetto in the Veneto region of Italy - the perfect climate for making top fizz.
- This is the kind of rose for those who like lots of flavour from their pinks and don't mind being bold about it.
- Ripe red cherry fruit flavours, combine with clotted cream to give a full-on, no prisoners taken style of fizz with an awful lot of character shining through.
Being a big producer, Alessandro has access to some amazing parcels of grapes. This Prosecco is his pride and joy.
Crisp apples, soft pear and a bright citrus zing make it a stonking match with seafood. And at pretty much less than half the price of a bottle of traditional Champagne it's top value.
To give you an idea of how insanely good it is, we're looking around the office and we can see more empty bottles of it than modesty allows us to admit...
- There’s no doubt that Paolo is a bit of a genius when it comes to working with bubbles, and this lightly sparkling delight is proof if ever you needed it.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full on bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue, with all the delicious flavours of a juicy punnet of strawberries.
- This is the perfect aperitif. Hell, it's perfect anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
- Paolo Sacchetto is a minor genius when it comes to working with bubbles, as you'll work out from the very first mouthful of this light fizzy delight.
- It's Frizzante, which means rather than a full bubble blow out we're talking lightly sparkling, in other words a nice soft tingle on the tongue.
- It’s fresh, fruity and dangerously easy to drink... and at this price, you don't have to feel guilty popping a bottle open on a Monday night.
- Super-talented Paolo has bottled his prize Prosecco into shiny 1.5 litre magnums, perfect for when a single bottle just won't cut it.
- Crisper and creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling tipple should have your back, whatever the occasion.
- It’s full of fruit and delicate refreshing bubbles. Perfect for parties, weddings, Christmas, or just celebrating all year round.
- When you think of Italian fizz, there's no doubt a different 'P' comes to mind. Well times are changing and there's a new kid in town.
- New man Daniele Artioli has brought us our very first Pignoletto from the hilly areas of Bologna, and it's a corker.
- Pignoletto is the secret Italian fizz that's ahead of the curve. It's softer, fruiter and a fraction of the price.
- Perfect as an aperitif, to drink nicely chilled on it's own or enjoyed with fish, meats or cheese, this really is a fizz for all occassions.
- If you've not tried a lightly sparkling Moscato before, then you cannot start with a better example than this. Magnificent and only 7% ABV because not all the sugar is converted to alcohol.
- Worry not about the sweetness however. Whilst it does taste sweet in the mouth, it has a wonderful zippy, racy zing to it, that offsets the sugar. It's a little bit like drinking liquid lemon sorbet and just as bloomin' refreshing when served nice and chilled.
- Winemaker Paolo recommends it with cake of all kinds. We agree!!!