- Carlos made this wine from Tempranillo grapes in one of Spain's most prestigious regions. It's got a pretty big name that you may well recognise from the labels of your favourite red wines. Alas, because the region is pretty red focused this rosé is declassified... but that also means it's great value for money.
- With Angel support Carlos was able to buy grapes in advance and get the best deal possible. Carlos just loves making rosé, and he knew just where to find the best grapes going - with more fruit, taste and balance at his disposal, the end result is simply the perfect summer wine.
- It's everything you want in a rosé - fresh, crisp and bursting with vibrant summer strawberry flavours, all rounded off elegantly with a juicy and refreshing finish
- Say hello to Gonzalo Celayeta, the Garnacha God of Navarra. Gonzalo is a consultant who travels the region helping others make their wines taste amazing. But his real passion is making his own from Garnacha, a grape he’s totally obsessed with.
- Navarra is a little-known Spanish wine region. Because it’s not famous, top wines like Gonzalo’s offer amazing value. That makes signing him a huge scoop.
- Gonzalo has made this Rosé using the complicated Provencal techniques - producing a deliciously light, fresh rosé whilst maintaining delightful strawberry aromas and fruitiness... at a fraction of the cost.