Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
With Angel funding tucked in his back pocket, Ben has been able to cherry-pick the very best parcels from across Minervois for this all-time Naked classic.
Seriously smooth and super soft, it’s jam-packed with bags of juicy fruit flavours. You can almost taste the sunny south of France in every sip. It's hard to believe its £7.99 price tag.
Ben’s Minervois has been topping our bestseller charts for many years now, not once dipping below a 90% rating… which should tell you everything you need to know.
From one of the ten Beaujolais Crus which have been identified for their unique quality and character, this Saint Amour is deserved of being singled out.
If your last recollection of Beaujolais was the light and pale plonk from the 80s, you’ll be amazed to see the quality and concentration of red fruits that this region can produce.
This Saint Amour is packed with delicious red berry fruits and has enough character and structure to stand up to just about all foods.
- From one of the top ten quality Beaujolais Crus, Julienas is packed with ripe strawberry fruits and brilliant liveliness to the palate.
- Marie Laure has produced a bundle of joy with this wine. Soft and easy drinking, she guarantees it will bring a smile to your face.
- Its juicy red fruits and smooth tannins and basically happy factor makes it the perfect pizza wine. Try it out!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- All the conditions were right in the Rhone Valley in 2018 to make something extra special, and rest assured the Simpsons didn't miss a beat. They've delivered a top drawer Syrah (top drawer price not included) in its truest and most sumptuous form. An extra special wine that is guaranteed to inspire an extra special feeling.
- Due to such stellar conditions the Simpsons were able to leave fruit on the vines longer for greater concentration, hand select only the ripest fruit, and use the gentlest of flavour extraction techniques. With the help of the Naked Angels they were also able to buy super high end French oak barrels in which to age this wine.
- This anniversary blend is a statuesque, powerful and deeply flavoured wine with aromas of warm plums, blackberry and dried lavender. It's got bags of depth and concentration without the heaviness.
- Ben has hand picked all the top-notch Grenache grapes in the region to go into this wine and boy can you taste it.
- Packed full of juicy fresh raspberries and strawberries with a dark delicious undercurrent of dark sweet spice.
- This wine is absolutely perfect for your Sunday roast pork. Crack it open and share with your nearest and dearest.
- Triumphant Virgile returns from the Rhone with this cracker. Expect Virgile's signature style - smooth, juicy and dangerously easy drinking
- You bankrolled Virgile's dream ambition. He used the finest grapes from his Grandfather's vineyard and the result is mind blowing
- First seen on marketplace, this wine is in seriously limited quantities. If you love it, tell us and don't be shy so we can deliver more of these beauties to you again next harvest.
- Say the word ‘Sancerre’ and people immediately think of seriously plush white wines but historically it was the reds that ruled the roost, with Pinot Noir dominating the landscape.
- The Roblin brothers wanted to make a wine that showcased the Sancerre of yesteryear; that is fruity, fresh and punchy Pinot Noirs, so they set about doing just that.
- With heavenly aromas of black and Morello cherries, as well as a lick of almond, this red delivers everything it set out to do. Crack it open, savour all its fruity goodness and give a nod to Matthias and Emile for what was a truly inspired idea!
- Fleurie is one of the twelve crus of Beaujolais and probably one of the most sought after.
- Made with 100% Gamay grapes, it's a unique and feminine wine, famous for its wonderful soft, floral and fruity taste.
- My Fleurie is a beautifully smooth and silky red wine with soft red and black berry fruits.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Burgundy is the home of elegant Pinot Noir and this wine sits on the throne. Traditional shouldn’t translate as boring.... and winemaker Pierre Gilles has made it his mission to prove it!
- Sensual and smooth, with brooding red fruits, this wine is made with a skill and finesse that only a master can achieve.
- This Pinot is an exceptional bargain. Whether you're a first timer or know your stuff - you owe it to yourself to try the best