- I've been making my old vine Primitivo in this area of Southern Italy - Puglia, for many years, and I've always wanted to release a really special selection with some of the finest tanks and barrels available.
- Having worked closely with the vineyards and winery for so long, I've been able to select the best parcels in this area to make a Primitivo that I know Angels will really love.
- This is a Primitivo for those who like their wines a dark inky red, with intense dark fruits and spice, and a perfect balance of finely integrated tannins and creamy oak.
- From the talent who made Solaia and Tignanello - two of the most iconic (and eye-wateringly expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- Now, thanks to your Angel funding, Stefano has been able to bring you this spectacular Chianti Classico at a mere snip.
- Take one sip and you'll be transported directly to a balmy Tuscan evening - a wonderful tang of cherry fruit with a rustic, earthy finish... it's sophisticated, refined and oh so scrummy.