WE'RE NOT SURE
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has made this spectacular Champagne exclusively for Angels.
- Using the same skill and techniques behind those world-famous labels, he's produced this sophisticated and refined Champagne exclusively for you, that’d cost anyone else the best part of thirty quid.
- It's vivacious, it's elegant and it punches well above its weight. So forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Great news for rose Champagne fans... a bonafide legend has crafted this sublime drop exclusively for you.
- With tiny bubbles that gently caress your tongue, leaving just the subtlest hint of mouth-watering strawberries... it'll give even the most famous rose Champagne in the world a run for their money.
- JP says it'll be simply divine with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
- When Naked asked us if we could create a ‘Sparkling Shiraz’, we were delighted to rise to the challenge. Although it had to be a ‘Sparkling Syrah’ as its roots are firmly in France!
- We picked the grapes early so that the wine would be deliciously soft and fruity with a fabulous deep opaque colour. It's just bursting with delicious fresh red fruits.
- This is an extremely exclusive small batch production and possibly one of a kind, we know of no other southern French Sparkling Syrah. So if you're intrigued by the sound of a sparkling red, now's your time to grab a taste!
Charles & Ruth, Winemakers
- Here it is. The new vintage of Charles and Ruth's sparkling rose... and it's an absolute beauty. Pale pink bubbles with serious finesse, super-crisp and bursting with fresh strawberries... with a dollop of whipped cream to finish.
- These delicate pink bubbles of mouth-watering happiness are exclusive to you - and it's all thanks to your Angel funding.
- Posh looking, posh tasting, Rose Champagne style at Languedoc prices - you're on to a winner.
- Charles Simpson's specialty is taking well known grape varieties in the Languedoc, and giving them a little bit of a twist.
- So when the locals said you can't make Blanc de Blancs, he went out to prove them wrong.
- Expensive tasting, Champagne style at Languedoc prices - it's the perfect sparkler for the party season!
“Methode Traditionnelle”, the same winemaking process used in Champagne and our Sparkling 1816 is a blend of 70% Chardonnay and 30% Folle Blanche. The Chardonnay brings aromatics and fruitiness and the Folle Blanche, a dry, local and historic varietal, brings freshness and elegance.
From grape to glass, we are there for every step of the winemaking process and are so proud to bring Angels this handcrafted, family wine. Enjoy the fine bubbles, notes of quince and brioche and great freshness in the mouth.
The name is a tribute to Joseph Gregoire, the first Lieubeau, who was left abandoned as an orphan in the porch of the hospital in Nantes in 1816. He was the founder of both our family and winery.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mouth-wateringly posh Blanc de Blanc Champagne is JP's speciality. He only uses the finest Chardonnay grapes in his super-crisp flagship bubbly... and you can taste the difference in every zippy sip.
- Elite winemakers like JP are a rare breed. For 20 years he's been quietly producing some of the most famous wines on the planet. To those in the know, the guy is a legend.
- And since he couldn't have done it without the help of the Naked Fine Wine Bond - you get cracking value for money. So you can afford to splash out on a posh seafood platter to savour alongside it. Divine.
- We’re pleased as punch to bring you this divinely posh, insanely elegant champagne, exclusively for Angels…
- Made in a way that really shows off the vineyards around the area. Denis and team couldn’t be more thankful for the chance to share their passion with you
- We can’t think of a situation this wouldn’t do well in... celebrations with friends in the sunshine, paired beautifully with a seafood salad, or just as a wild Wednesday treat.
- When Joost said he was making a sparkler, we said great, when can we get hold of it, and how much can you make. We knew it would be good, because, well...it's Joost.
- Think lemons, think cream, think tiny little bubbles - think fabulous!!! It's all there.
- Angel, John, said "I recently drank a lovely bottle of Krug... wish I'd bought 9 bottles of this lovely bubbly instead". We couldn't have put it better ourselves.