WE'RE NOT SURE
- We are whipping out the big guns and that starts with this show stopping Top Shelf Cabernet Merlot from Stuart Pym.
- The nose is rich and complex with fresh fruit impacts of lifted red and blue berries, damask plum and hints of cassis. This is all floating with subtle cedary notes from the French Oak.
- A rich lush wine of profound generosity, yet a retained sense of elegance with every sip. Mulberries, plums and blackberries enchant with every sip. The Merlot creates a perfect wine to drink now and combined with the Cabernet Sauvignon packs in tannins making it perfect to lay down for a few years too (if you can resist).
- This is the pinnacle of Hearts and Bones red wines; a classic Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon that has the potential to cellar well for 10 or more years.
- This wine has a lovely sweet core of berry fruits bridled by some supple fruit and oak tannins.
- The Hearts and Bones range is what making wine outside of large corporations should taste like.