- I've used grapes from three different vineyards, including one elevated site in the Strathbogie Ranges, to make my Rebel Merlot. Each parcel was handled, fermented and matured in oak separately from the others, before finally blending and bottling.
- This is a special wine - I blended it with the Aussie Archangels! Along with the rest of my Rebel range this is a flavoursome wine with that typical Jen Pfeiffer "muscle" along with the softness and plushness that makes Merlot so appealing.
- My Rebel Merlot has a beautiful ruby red, purple colour, with ripe plum and cherry flavours with a touch of mint. It's rich, rounded and smooth with a finish that will keep you coming back for more!
Jen Pfeiffer - Winemaker
- Old Naked favourite Thomas Hordern returns with the new vintage of his super smooth Merlot.
- This wine is oh so inviting with gorgeous, luscious dark berry aromas on the nose.
- Its beautifully rounded palate is silky smooth with berries jumping out, and a little spice that lingers and lingers....