- I’ve always loved drinking wines from the Rhone Valley, particularly their Viognier/Marsanne blends, so having the chance to blend a wine made from these gorgeous expressive varieties was easy!
- Finding the perfect balance took a lot of time in the tasting room, but the outcome (I hope you’ll agree) was worth it.
- Apricot, lemon, and a hint of rose musk leap out of the glass…and into your mouth! It is refreshing, zesty, and textural, with great length and balance.
- Sam's mantra is that lots of little things can make a big difference...culminating in the Butterfly Effect. Sam used lots of little touches and techniques to create this seriously classy little number.
- His fresh and peachy Chardonnay has layer upon layer of creaminess and rich complexity. It's no wonder the Aussie Angels can't get enough of the stuff.
- Because you fund Sam and made his dreams come true, you get it for a bargain. Grab yourself a bottle now before your fellow Angels catch on and snap it all up.