Wine, without the hassle
Finding wines you love just got easier. We call it Wine Genie, and we think you’re going to love it…
Many years ago I worked in Sicily and fell in love with the remote vineyards and local grape varieties. I’d always dreamed of returning to create a special wine to celebrate this beautiful region.
I wanted to produce an authentic white from Sicily, that for me captured the heart of this beautiful island. Made from the local indigenous grape varieties, my Bianco Terre Siciliane is sunshine in a glass. Clean, fresh and zesty, with some lemon and ripe fruits, with a balanced palate and clean finish.
It’s an honour to be able to return to these special vineyards and grapes, knowing that Angels will back me. Thank you Angels for your support over the years, which has allowed me to return to those vineyards and areas that I love.
Dominic Hentall, Winemaker
- Soave is a historic wine that has been made for generations. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to show Angels that Soave made with passion can be truly spectacular.
- The grapes for my Soave are grown in volcanic soil situated 150-200 metres above sea level. The very best grapes are hand picked in the vineyards. The result is a beautiful straw colour wine, with hints of peach, pear, apricot and citrus fruits - elegant, fresh and balanced.
- I recommend you buy two bottles - enjoy one now and let the other age for a couple of years. It will surprise you!
Antonio Fattori, Winemaker
- I have a great passion for the indigenus white varieties growing in Italy. The coast of Tuscany is famous in Italy for being the best places to grow Vermentino, and I wanted to show off this wonderful grape to the Angels in the UK.
- Naked Wines have given me the opportunity to find the best block grapes in a vineyard in the incredible landscape of Tuscany, right next to the sea.
- The wine is very crisp and mineral, with floral and almost salty notes due to the Vineyard's prime location. It's a complex wine with an unusual longevity for a white varietal.