- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh
- A delicious and punchy Pinot Noir with blackcurrant, black cherry, and some serious brooding Burgundian texture. Absolutely divine.
Chile is Pinot Noir Paradise - hot days and cold nights, an ultra long growing season, a thick blanket of fog (nature’s air conditioning), and just the right amount of water.
Deep ruby red, this wine is packed full of strawberries, raspberries and delicate violet aromas. Enough to get anyone's mouth watering.
Connie recommends a delicious fish dish, baked with cheese ‘a la parmesana’ as the ultimate match for her Pinot. Sounds dreamy!
- Pinot Noir is my favourite red grape. 15 years ago I visited Burgundy during vintage and worked with growers and winemakers - since then I have returned every year to the region.
- It was a real surprise when I finally made my first Pinot Noir here in the Pfalz. I could not believe the quality and style it was possible to make in this region.
- Through Naked Wines I had the opportunity to work with the grower to help him manage the vineyard and harvest the grapes for this special wine. The result is a Pinot Noir with intense aromas of ripe forest berries and raspberry leaf. It has great balance with good texture and a persistent finish.
- Olly Masters has built a rep as one of New Zealand’s finest winemakers and wine judges. He's made jaw-dropping wines for the world-famous Ata Rangi and Misha's Vineyard.
- Olly’s secret for turning the world’s trickiest grape into liquid gold. He’s a genius. He’s got more degrees than a thermometer, and has spent 30 years making world-class kit in Hawke’s Bay, Burgundy, and Martinborough.
- This is as classy a drop of Pinot as you’ll get your gums round all year. Pure elegance in a glass. With juicy berries and damson plums, dark chocolate, liquorice and spice, and a long lingering finish.
- We got wind of some seriously classy Marlborough Pinot Noir going for a steal and we just had to nab it for you Angels.
- Full to the brim with ripe black cherries, juicy raspberries and a dash of black pepper. Just delicious!
- Serve yourself a large glass of this with a glazed rack of lamb, it’s absolutely divine.
- Mike was the genius behind the iconic Jackson Estate for 10 years, where he was head winemaker. A magnet for awards and Parker Points, his bold, fruity Sauvignons go gangbusters with Angels.
- As a side hobby he loves going toe to toe with the world’s best, making spectacular parcels of what he calls his ‘desert island’ wines and this is one of those beauties.
- A fresh and spicy Pinot Noir that tastes like bottled Burgundy with a New World fruity tone. One sip of this complex and textured number and you'd think you were drinking something double the price...
- Burgundy is the home of elegant Pinot Noir and this wine sits on the throne. Traditional shouldn’t translate as boring.... and winemaker Pierre Gilles has made it his mission to prove it!
- Sensual and smooth, with brooding red fruits, this wine is made with a skill and finesse that only a master can achieve.
- This Pinot is an exceptional bargain. Whether you're a first timer or know your stuff - you owe it to yourself to try the best