- Thanks to Angel funding, Bill and Claudia were able to make their first ever Gewurztraminer. It’s their first new variety for a couple of years and there’s only a limited number of them so make sure you snap it up quickly.
They have worked their magic once again, with this wine oozing classic Gewurz flavours and aromas. We’re talking rose petal, spices and a plethora of exotic deliciousness.
It’s full-flavoured, beautifully balanced with a slightly off-dry finish and they hope you love drinking it as much as they loved making it!
- We set Mauricio the challenge to make a new Argentinian white with bags of oomph and personality. This easy-drinking quaffer delivers exactly what we’d hoped for, and more.
- It’s refreshing and citrusy, with floral and peachy notes that really lift the flavour. Each sip seems to reveal something new. The intense colour and long finish make it a really satisfying drop.
- Thanks to a special new harvester provided by Angel funding, Mauricio’s grapes avoided freak frosts that destroyed many harvests. Turning 2018 into one of the best Argentinian vintages in years.
- The elegant and refined off-dry style is the traditional style of still Vouvray. We work hard in the vineyard, selecting golden Chenin Blanc grapes as they ripen in late summer – to give our Vouvray that edge.
- The taste is quince and ripe pears with a twist of natural freshness - with complexity and depth. Top Vouvray like this is really versatile… we drink it cold with friends as an apperif or with supper.
- We get such a kick out of the act of creating wine, from planting the vines through to seeing customers enjoy it. The label says it all - Les Jours Heureux… Happy Days!
Cyril and Catherine, Winemakers
- Katie's favourite grapes to work with are Muscat and Grenache Blanc, so it's just natural that together they are a match made in heaven.
- This fragrant drop is bursting to the seams with a floral bouquet of elderflowers and honeysuckle balanced perfectly with subtle citrus and apple flavours.
- Crack open a bottle and pour yourself a chilled glass. This pairs perfectly with sunshine.
- Mauricio has been Naked for as long as we can remember. And together with Torrontes, he's our favourite Argentine export.
- Packing more ripened apples than an orchard, with bags of citrus zip to boot. Together with it's delicious elderflower overtones, it's British Summer in a glass... just without the rubbish weather!
- Because Mauricio is funded by YOU, you can snap up this bottle for what it's worth - and not a penny more. Perfect for a taste bud pick-me-up, any day of the week.
- Torrontes is Argentina's naughty little secret. Few know about it, which makes it all the more delightful when you discover it.
- Take all the zingy freshness of a good Sauvignon, round the flavours out with a bit of apple and pear, ease off on the gooseberry and add a touch of cream. Bingo. That's the big T for you and this one is a particularly fine example.
- Mauricio's crisp, aromatic Torrontes is the perfect match for a Thai takeaway. He recommends sticky, spicy, crispy chilli beef or a fragrant, coconutty Thai green curry.