- Benjamin doesn't just give you great wines - he puts 'em on the map. This beautifully crafted, majestic Minervois will take your tastebuds directly to the gloriously sunny south of France.
- 91% of you agree with us, making this one of the most popular wines we've ever had, thanks to its rich, ripe, blackcurrant and mulberry fruit bomb of flavour that explodes on your tongue.
- We went all Victor Kiam over it. Well, we didn't actually buy the company, but we bought every last bottle, so we could give you a great wine at an even better price.
- Portugal may still go under the wine industry radar, but it’s becoming the holy grail for sensational reds without the hefty price tag.
- This little beauty from the cellars of one of our favourite winemakers Luis is a blend of several local varieties, which is what gives it surprising complexity for such a low price.
- It's the perfect tummy-warming red to ease you into the chilly winter nights. Light the fire, pop your comfies on and pour yourself a large glass of this.
- Carmen is one of South Africa's finest wine makers, as one taste of her superb Shiraz - made especially for our Angels - quickly illustrates.
- South Africa may have come late to the Shiraz ball, but it's played catch up quickly, and now produces some of the best in the world. This one, with its dark, rich plum fruit punch and smokey oaky, peppery finish is a delicious example.
- Punchy, explosive and with all the weight of a dozen half-backs, the only way to improve this wine is to drink it with a bit of cow that has been briefly shown the grill. A meat-eater's idea of heaven in a glass.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. You lovely lot helped to get her back on her feet - this wine is her way of saying thank you!
- 2,500 Angels snapped up 30,000 bottles in just 48 hours in our MarketPlace deal! Don't worry if you missed out, Katie set some aside especially for you.
- Katie used the Angel investment to buy a beautiful old train station to turn into a winery - how cool is that?
- I threw myself into wine as a teenager, planting vines which went on to be owned by a famous Australian winery.
- Now, many years later I’ve been fortunate enough to make this delicious wine from the same old vineyard which I know and love so well.
- Robust, generous and full of flavour, it’s the perfect match for any roast joint or sitting back and relaxing by the firepit with friends!
Denis carefully selected the grapes that went into this delightfully gluggable wine as only the best were fit for the job.
Two words that spring to mind with this one? Juicy and fresh. There’s an abundance of red fruit aromas to ignite the senses. We're talking strawberries, raspberries and redcurrants with a little twist of black cherries just for good measure. It’s dangerously moreish stuff.
Chêne Noir 2017 is a fantastic vintage and our lucky Angels get it at a jaw-dropping price. So if it’s value for money you’re after then look no further; Denis has the answer!
- Introducing the Nero D’Avola. If this grape isn’t already on your radar, it should be as it’s responsible for some seriously elegant wines.
- Gracing the tables of Sicilians for centuries, this one’s dangerously quaffable and full to the brim of fantastic fruitiness. Think notes of plums and red fruits and a lively, fresh finish.
- If that doesn’t tempt you then surely the price tag will. At just £8.99, it may be time to fill the wine rack...!
- We're not allowed to tell you the name of the super-famous Spanish region this wine comes from, but if you took a guess, you'd probably be right.
- Spain's best wine regions limit how much wine each vineyard produces (this means vines are selected for quality, not quantity). When there's a bumper crop any extra grapes are declassified and sold at a snip of the price.
- Using Angel funding, Carlos managed to find a premium parcel of Tempranillo for a steal, which makes this wine the ultimate bargain.
- Fleurie is one of the twelve crus of Beaujolais and probably one of the most sought after.
- Made with 100% Gamay grapes, it's a unique and feminine wine, famous for its wonderful soft, floral and fruity taste.
- My Fleurie is a beautifully smooth and silky red wine with soft red and black berry fruits.
- You went crazy for his Gold medal-winning Ben Morven Farm Pinot Noir - so we asked Mike to make us an even more affordable Pinot... perfect for weekday drinking ;-)
- Bursting with bright and vibrant red fruits, with that fresh and breezy quality that NZ Pinot is famous for - this stuff is dangerously moreish
- And because YOUR Angel funding paid for the grapes - you get it for a complete steal!